• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Andy 4 Brawl Topic!

~Mii~

Smash Rookie
Well I couldn't find any other Andy topic so here:
Andy is a character from Advance Wars.
Discuss if you want him in.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
There's already a thread...

Plus, I think being a sticker before anything else really hurts his chances..

It's not that I'm against him, it would be kind of cool. It would really debunk alot of prophets too.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Also the Advance Wars is an AT, Andy is kinda got his odds... What kind of move set would he have? do only has those two skills even they are support moves. Maybe as an AT but not a PC

~Mii~

Smash Rookie
There's already a thread...

Plus, I think being a sticker before anything else really hurts his chances..

It's not that I'm against him, it would be kind of cool. It would really debunk alot of prophets too.
I couldn't find one....
The sticker thing hurts his chances a little, but it doesn't really matter.

Oh, and I saw the AT thing, its in like 8-bit so I can't see well, I don't think it is him though.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Oh, and I saw the AT thing, its in like 8-bit so I can't see well, I don't think it is him though.
. . . it was the soldiers and tanks from Advance Wars who were in the AT, and were Red Star troops. . . Andy, Max and the woman (forgot her name atm) were then de-confirmed from that and also his sticker has added to his nail in the grave. All that Advance wars will actually get in Brawl is stickers, AT, stage and music no more than that.

Case Closed

...The presence of an AT that isn't Andy rules him out?

They're different beings. That's horrible, awful, kindergarten logic.

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
. . . it was the soldiers and tanks from Advance Wars who were in the AT, and were Red Star troops. . . Andy, Max and the woman (forgot her name atm) were then de-confirmed from that and also his sticker has added to his nail in the grave. All that Advance wars will actually get in Brawl is stickers, AT, stage and music no more than that.

Case Closed
how in gods name does that deconfirm him?

I personally would love to see him in, and he's the only one on my wanted list who hasn't been confirmed yet. and no, there isn't a thread for this yet.

courte

Smash Lord
wow stickers = 100% "doubtful/unlikely"?! that's news to me... oh wait

stickers mean 100% nothing

Top Bottom