• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pictures from Gigs and Dennys HERE!

Renth

Smash Hero
YAH!! THANK YOU AMBER FOR THESE PICTURES!!

Group Shot

Group Shot 2

Renth Chaddd Phanna

Chaddd and Renth

Colin Ballin Baby

Hiroshi Straw

Hungrybox Straw

LOL

Renth and Phanna

Renth Coaching Chaddd

Renth, Mooney, Phanna, Queen

Phanna and Renth

Phanna Straw

Eating

Eating

Col Bol

Eating

Eating

Queen

Queen Rx-

Queen Smilie

Queen-1

Renth and Chaddd

Rx- Spoon

Renth and Hungrybox

Rx- Spoon2

DaShizWiz, SpeedN, Chops, Sheikssbm

SpeedN and Chops.

Straw

Straw -1

Straw-2

Straw -3

Laijin

Smash Hero
Dennys is an incredibly racist place which black people should not eat at because they are so racist.
During the early 1990s, Denny's was involved in a series of discrimination lawsuits involving several cases of servers denying or providing inferior service to minorities, especially African American customers.[1]

These are some of the most notable incidents involving racial discrimination at Denny's:

* In San Jose, California, several black teenagers were refused service unless they agreed to pay in advance (Smith, 1996). This was the first recorded incident of such events.[2][3]

* Six Asian-American Syracuse University students visited a local Denny’s restaurant late at night. They waited over 30 minutes as white patrons were regularly served, seated, and offered more helpings. They began to complain to management and to their server regarding the situation. They were then forced to leave the establishment by two security guards (called by Denny’s management). Then, according to the students, a group of white men came out of Denny's and attacked the group,[4] shouting racial epithets. Several of the students were beaten into unconsciousness.[5][6][7]

* Six African-American Secret Service agents visited a Denny’s restaurant in Annapolis, Maryland. They were forced to wait an hour for service while their white companions were seated immediately upon entering (Guillermo, 1997).[8]

* An African-American Denny’s customer was told that he and his friends had to pay up front at the counter upon ordering their meals. He questioned the waitress: "We asked the waitress about it and she said some black guys had been in earlier who made a scene and walked out without paying their bill. So the manager now wanted all blacks to pay up front." (Ferraro, 1995)[9].

In 1994, Denny's settled a class action lawsuit filed by thousands of black customers who had been refused service, forced to wait longer, or pay more than white customers. The $54.4 million settlement was the largest and broadest under Federal public-accommodations laws established 30 years ago to end segregation in restaurants and public spaces.[10]

Thats why Dennys no longer exists in Georgia.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Dennys is an incredibly racist place which black people should not eat at because they are so racist.....
Funny, then Dennys we go to has a black manager and mostly hispanic staff. They all speak english normally, it's clean, and despite my mom being able to pass for being black if she has a slight tan we still get excellent service every time.

Maybe the problem isn't the whole chain itself, it's that those places had very racist people working at them?

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
Funny, then Dennys we go to has a black manager and mostly hispanic staff. They all speak english normally, it's clean, and despite my mom being able to pass for being black if she has a slight tan we still get excellent service every time.

Maybe the problem isn't the whole chain itself, it's that those places had very racist people working at them?

yeah.....there a pretty nice staff, considering the fact they called the cops on us. i heard that from someone. so if im wrong dont kill me.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
on the one that says Renth, Mooney, Phanna, Queen that is not mooney that is me!! lol.

dennys was the bomb it was almost as cool as that one time I ate a lemur. This was the best gigs for me to date,

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Looks like you guys took over a the **** place. XD

Wish i woulda stayed; but you said Denny's, so i said no.

Cause we all know Denny's = bottom tier. >.>

/me uses half his HP to flee to the previous floor!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol laijin, it takes like 2 clicks and 2 seconds total to do that.

also, srs, everyone is getting sexier. Colbol's long hair is awesome, Renth's longer hair is awesome, etc. etc.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Good news and bad news:

Bad news:
I lost all the footage I had on my computer, so any videos that had been recorded on my computer and not uploaded to youtube are GONE. That's all the smashfest stuff too unfortunately.
My combo video is also scrapped at this point too.

Good news:
My computer is functioning.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
It is a fact, that Ganon mains are sexy (in a manly sort of way). Seriously, what's up with that? eg Renth, Chadd, RockCrock, Tipman, Sighrax, Riot, zomg.

Renth

Smash Hero
It is a fact, that Ganon mains are sexy (in a manly sort of way). Seriously, what's up with that? eg Renth, Chadd, RockCrock, Tipman, Sighrax, Riot, zomg.
<3 you too phanners.

Apparently you do.
Since you took the time to quote me and comment on my quote.
Okay assmonkey. Pay attention, I posted the pictures from gigs/dennys so people wouldn't have to make a facebook account to view them. Not a single person in these forums gives a **** if dennys is "racist or not." Especially seeing how the manager was black and all the workers there were latino. Appearantly since i took the 2 seconds to respond to you that means i care that dennys is racist? you're a dumb ****. No one cares GTFO

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Good news and bad news:

Bad news:
I lost all the footage I had on my computer, so any videos that had been recorded on my computer and not uploaded to youtube are GONE. That's all the smashfest stuff too unfortunately.
My combo video is also scrapped at this point too.

Good news:
My computer is functioning.
That's unfortunate. Although, now another smashfest can happen, and I might be able to go. YES!!!

Nice photos! Looks like I missed a great tourney which is sad because I can't go to anymore tourneys since my MCAT class is on Saturdays.

P.S. Renth, you have too much hate for laijin HAHA.

Top Bottom