• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Smash Fest Tuesday Jan 15! in Moorpark Califronia

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
Hey, this is Voodoo Daddy. I live in bother Baltimore and Los Angeles, with my Mother and Father respectively. With the short notice and remote location I don't expect that much of a turn out but my house can fit 10 people easily. The festage should run until about 7 or 8 because I have younger siblings and working parents who need to sleep.

I have 2 tvs 1 wii 1 gamecube and a copy of smash here so I need another copy of smash and more set ups. Let me know if you can bring anything.

I live in a gated community, so you'll need the code I'm posting below.

Where:

4619 Big Country Ct
Moorpark, CA 93021-3512
GATE COMBINATION:
3579 (odd numbers)

number to reach for assistance:

443 834 3709

Time and date:

12:00 til 7:00 or 8:00 Tuesday Jan. 15th

Due to no apparent interest this has been cancelled.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
That’s a weird day to be having a smashfest don’t you think? That’s about the closest place near my home that I’ve seen someone post. Too bad I can’t make it.

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so my little bro deleted my save file. If anyone actually comes to this besides me and Hugs please bring a memory card.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why would you cancel a smashfest =\

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Ahh you cancelled - -
First time I've seen something scheduled so close to me, I live in the Ventura county.
I know a few people who'd also like to go, you planning on doing another? You should plan on a weekend since its more convenient for some.
If you ever plan to have another PM me, I'd be interested ^ ^

zyzex

Smash Rookie
I would have gone since you live only about 10 minutes away. Granted I would have wanted to get to know you first since you would be holding this in a private residence. Perhaps next time, on a weekend?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Ahh you cancelled - -
First time I've seen something scheduled so close to me, I live in the Ventura county.
I know a few people who'd also like to go, you planning on doing another? You should plan on a weekend since its more convenient for some.
If you ever plan to have another PM me, I'd be interested ^ ^
I also live in Ventura County, in the city of Oxnard. We should play sometime.

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
Why Didn't You Guys Post!

EDIT:

The reason I cancelled was because it looked like no one was coming so I decided to go HugS' place and play instead. And then all of the sudden like 5 people were going to show up. I'll be back during the summer and something will happen I promise.

replicate

Smash Lord
It sucks I missed this, because I live in Moorpark.
Anyways, me and a group of friends play 2-3 times a week, and if you want to play here in Moorpark or anywhere else in Ventura County, for sure PM me and I'll give you my phone number.

Don't hesitate! We need pros here!!!

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
It sucks I missed this, because I live in Moorpark.
Anyways, me and a group of friends play 2-3 times a week, and if you want to play here in Moorpark or anywhere else in Ventura County, for sure PM me and I'll give you my phone number.

Don't hesitate! We need pros here!!!
Thanks for the info, I also hold small fests at least once a week.
I'd be willing to travel, but hesitant because internet skepticism.
I'll ask members of my group for consideration, I hope to be able to play you sometime!

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Wow Simi is like a 40 minute drive to Oxnard, and there's always traffic on the 101. :( You come to Simi or moorpark instead.
Bah, I’ve been there plenty. It’s time that you guys come over here. The only time I remember people going out here was when we had that tourney at UCSB. That was way over a year ago.

Top Bottom