• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Resurrection"- A Ganondorf Combo Video by Linguini

OTRU...

Smash Champion
first post truuuuuuuuuuuuu

good **** bro!! i really like the way u comboed seibrik's sheik on FD, excellent use of chaingrab!

i wish u wouldve included the clips from the crew battles at FC

music was cool too

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LINGUINIIIIII

I <3 your ganon :) I liked your vid your ganon makes me wonder if I should go sheik vs you LOL.

Anyway I really like your vid the d-airs after your opponent's wizard kick lol.

<3 Linguini ;)

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
finally a combo video with music that doesn't suck. great combo video. very good ganon. will someone please give him his crown already?

ganon543

Smash Cadet
This vid turned out to be too good!
Glad I got put a small part into it(song choice).

chaddd

Smash Lord
No offense to Linguini, but everyone who's been saying "finally good music" is obviously tone deaf and has no idea what music is. Of course, in Mcscruffs case we all know he just has sand in his \/agina.

Linguini:

You wavedash a lot.

Good sh*t.

It's too bad you're not coming to VLS, I want your 50 bucks. lol.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Well Linguini, you're a good kid. You've improved dramatically since '06 and your Ganon has become amazing. It was great playing you. God Bless You and Be Safe. See you in Brawl.

Also, very nice video Linguini.

Top Bottom