• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AWW JEEZ/Pound 3 practice/Indiana-jan. 26th(updated venue)

Watty

Smash Lord
may go if i get saturday off if i do get saturday off than imma be driving all night to get tehre soooooooo yayhuzzz

BIG C

Smash Master
Bring Setups!!!!!!

I have like 4 TV's at my house a wii a GC 2 mem cards and 1 copy of smash that works so a few ppl can just bring GC's and whatnot.

BUT WE NEED SETUPS SO W/E CAN BRING THEM PLZ.

but yea that's about it.

Tink

Smash Hero
well, i updated the thread with a address, so i dont wanna here anymore johns about people not coming to this!!!! its gonna be hella fun, VIDJOGAMER is coming. everyone should come! IL/IN/Mi/WI/OH.....not like we dont go to your guys tournies <_<.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
um, so what you're saying is...venue fee is the same for a hotel as it is for big c's house? i hope there's a bar and room service...

...or i guess i'll have to bring a setup.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
well, i updated the thread with a address, so i dont wanna here anymore johns about people not coming to this!!!! its gonna be hella fun, VIDJOGAMER is coming. everyone should come! IL/IN/Mi/WI/OH.....not like we dont go to your guys tournies <_<.
but vidjos too cool to post about it himself.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I don't think I will be coming to this, Sveet is my ride and it doesn't seem like he is able to give me a ride.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
You could come to my house, i'm probably going to get a ride there or will ride with pete if he decides to go. Either way, this is too good to miss.
Hey could I stay the night Friday? and if so how early could I come cause i remember last time the bus didn't come and I had to walk like 20 blocks lol :(

Zjiin

Smash Master
Hey could I stay the night Friday? and if so how early could I come cause i remember last time the bus didn't come and I had to walk like 20 blocks lol :(
Yeah shouldn't be a problem, let me make sure we have a ride back though. After all, no one wants to be trapped in Indiana haha. You can come as early as you want, i'm on vacation right now. Preferrably after i wake up so anytime after 4pm.

Orsist

Smash Cadet
Arg. I just found this thread and I live an hour from hammond. Ah well, hope you guys are having fun.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
yes, it was a ton of fun, but it was a shame silhouette, wakka, paradigm and i had to leave. if paradigm didnt have to work we could have stayed longer. xD did singles even start?

BIG C

Smash Master
yea it did paranormal

results top 3's only

teams
1st MI sux (tink and vidjo)
2nd half-baked (BIG C and dope)
3rd i think it was 5150 and camper bob

low tier teams

1st Bob and Vidjo
2nd kssb and BIG C
3rd tink and dope