• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
alright i didn't see a thread for this, but i just recently picked up the new medal of honor game for the wii. I must say this the customability of the controls really puts it on par with a keyboard and mouse, plus the 32 player online CTF and deathmatches run really smoothly for a free service. who else happens to own this one? thoughts or discussion please

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm getting the game for Christmas, and from what I've seen so far from videos...it looks amazing.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
It's awesome. Arcade mode is god-fun. And online's sweet, but I wish it supported text chat. I mean, the Wii supports a ****ing USB keyboard and everything...

iMichael

Smash Lord
Is online play only one player? Or can me and a friend do online play from the same Wii?

iMichael

Smash Lord
Ah man that kind of sucks, but oh well it still seems like a good game. I can't wait til Christmas. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom