• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corocoro info to be revealed soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
*Update*

I checked the bookstore and they had December's issue of Corocoro in early. I quickly bought one pulled out the Smash booklet inside and looked through it. I am afraid to say its info all comes from Dojo. Even the screenshots are off the Dojo site. I even looked through it carefully to make sure there was not anything new, but I came up dry. This is quite a disappointment. Sorry dudes. Looks like its back to waiting for Dojo updates.

Cover of Booklet

Inside Spread

Preview for next months cards

Sorry, this is the best I could do with my phone camera.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Thanks for the affort! I surely hope we get info before you have to buy it but if the net fails us again than it's good to know you are on the case!

Nothingman

Smash Cadet
i actually just went out to my local book/game store to see if they had it in already (here in fukuoka) and they didnt =/

i didnt ask the guy behind the counter though, i probably should have

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Thanks so much! Finally we will know for sure. Only time will tell...

Btw, I've seen this "10 char" thing everywhere. What the heck does it mean?
It's just a way of not going under the 10-character limit in posts.

Anyway, I don't expect anything big, but I'm sure you'll pull through for us.

Sl1th

Smash Apprentice
I hope our prayers are answered. Post it nice and early. In fact just photocopy the article into the forums. Wait, its japanese...that means I have to wait longer.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Funny. I thought of you when perusing the SamuraiPanda thread. Good luck, sir! :bigthumbu

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I'm in japan as well, and i just remembered about that. i'll be playing smash with japanese smashers today as well as tommorow and then going to a christmas party, but i'll try to squeeze buying this magazine if it's not over 20$ and i'll take a few high quality camera pictures and upload them. my *** reading skills suck though, don't expect translations.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ah sweet. Good man. You don't even have to translate it if you don't have time, we've got SamuraiPanda and plenty of other Japanese-speakers on the forums. Thanks in advance!

Krell

Smash Journeyman
If you don't have a scanner, this whole thing would be futile. Just post character names etc in a list form, that would suffice for most of us. Others will deliver the scans.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
^ I vote that from now on, whenever someone posts anything like this message, they are warned
I second that.

If you don't have a scanner, this whole thing would be futile. Just post character names etc in a list form, that would suffice for most of us. Others will deliver the scans.
I dunno. If it contains new information, I want pictures and a SamuraiPanda translation. If he just gets it and says "Well, nothing new but a few screenshots" then there is not much to scan and show, other than the screenshots which most people aren't as interested in unless they reveal something themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom