• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Blooper for Brawl *Now recruiting Blooper troopers

Grandeza

Smash Master
I think Blooper would be a great candidate for brawl. He is unique and there are no characters like him. I enjoyed playing as him in Mario Party 8.

STATS
Size-2
Weight-3
Power-2.5
Speed-3
Fall Speed-2

MOVESET
A-Tentacle slap-3%
AA-Other tentacle-4%
AAA-Ink-7%
Dash A-Blooper falls on his face at twice his running speed-10%

Forward tilt-Long ranged tentacle hit
up tilt-rising headbutt-8%
down tilt-360 spinning tentacles around-6%

Nair-360-4%
Fair-spin forward(like sonic's fair on drugs)-8%
Uair-Ink fountain up-6%
Bair-tentacle-2%
Dair-Tentacle swung downwards(spikes)-10%

F-smash-Headbutt-5-22%
Up-smash-Tentacle swipe up-3-18%
Down smash- ink at the ground in front of you-5-19%

Standard Special-(Ink Spew) You can charge this up. Once fully charged Blooper spews ink automatically. The longer you charge it the faster and more ink he spews.
Damage:5-20

Forward Special:Tentacle slap-blooper slaps down his tentacle in front of him. Very little startup lag.
Damage:14

Down special:spark-Electricity appears around blooper. Blooper does have electric abilities(look it up on wiki if you disagree)you can charge this move for more electricity.
Damage:7-19%

Up special:ink jet-blooper jets himself upward with ink damaging anyone in his path.You can charge it and control its trajectory.
Damage:7

Final smash-Blooper floods the stage with water. With the stage submerged, everyone must swim. They do not have high speeds when swimming. In the water are 10 to 20 bloopers that swim at high speeds attacking opponents. they give high knockback and about 15 damage each.

I kno he wont be a pc BUT I STILL SUPPORT HIM.
I also support gooper for a boss in sse and have a thread on it

Since blooper has no chance of pc i expect him as an AT. here is my favorite idea

Blooper sprays ink at the ground and platforms. Now anyone(except the player who got blooper) slides in the ink like crazy. and can hardly slow down.

BLOOPER'S TROOPERS
MEMBERS
zero suit falcon
Ridley22
coolfufuman
commander blitzkrieg
platnum

PM me if you'd like to join

Appearances
(thank you marthtrinity)
Super Mario Brothers
Super Mario Brothers: The Lost Levels (Had flying Bloopers)
Super Mario Brothers 3 (Blooper nanny)
Super Mario Sunshine (Gooper Blooper too)
Super Mario Galaxy (In some underwater areas)
Mario Party Series (Mario Party 8=Playable)
Mario Kart DS (As item)
Super Mario RPG (Also had several recolors)
Paper Mario Series (Bosses, Blooey was Luigi's partner)
Mario and Luigi Series
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (During some underwater parts)

Thats it for now. I hope I swayed some of your opinions.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
What does blooper have that no other random minion of Bowser doesn't? I mean, even hammer bro is better than him, and he's an AT.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Wasn't he an item on Mario Kart? I think he'd be better as an AT, where he shoots ink at the screen.

vesperview

Smash Hero
He's like having a goomba or a koopa playable, not even Koopas are considered that important to be playables in Brawl, hence, they are enemies in Subspace, Koopas are far more important, why would a squid who debuted in sunshine be in as a PC and not a Koopa who's been in the series since the get go? There's a zero chance to this, this isn't Mario Kart, I would take Waluigi over Blooper any time.

Wasn't he an item on Mario Kart? I think he'd be better as an AT, where he shoots ink at the screen.
QFT!

Grandeza

Smash Master
He's like having a goomba or a koopa playable, not even Koopas are considered that important to be playables in Brawl, hence, they are enemies in Subspace, Koopas are far more important, why would a squid who debuted in sunshine be in as a PC and not a Koopa who's been in the series since the get go? There's a zero chance to this, this isn't Mario Kart, I would take Waluigi over Blooper any time.

QFT!
blooper debuted in super mario bros. apparently you haven't gotten that far in the game. get the facts b4 u post. i kno he has 0 chance im just sayin i thimk he'd be a unique character. my 1st post says im aware of his awful chances.:psycho:

Grandeza

Smash Master
He's about a unique as a Goomba, next time choose Gooper Blooper. At Least he shows his uniqueness.
i have a boss thread on gooper blooper. i agree blooper is a recurring villain and not unique by that stanpoint but he was in mario party 8 as a pc. that gives him a little more credibility than a goomba or koopa

NukeA6

Smash Master
No more Mario characters. If Toad can't be playable, that means no Waluigi, Daisy, Goomba, Vivian, Rawk Hawk, etc. That also means no Bloober.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
No more Mario characters. If Toad can't be playable, that means no Waluigi, Daisy, Goomba, Vivian, Rawk Hawk, etc. That also means no Bloober.
Just because Toad isn't playable doesn't mean that other Mario characters can't be. That's like saying b/c there's no Toad, there won't be Geno.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I'm all for Blooper in brawl, yet I seriously doubt he will be.
He is my second favorite mario character next to Yoshi, and my 4th favorite video game character. 1st being Yoshi, then Ridley, then Falco, and the BLOOPER.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Wait...

Sticker??? Sucker??? Squids have suckers...

BLOOPER 4 TEH BRAWLZZZ!

No, good sir, I'll take one Shy Guy. At least Shy Guy has uniqueness and depicts an actual moveset...

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Why would he only be a sticker. He deserves to be at least an AT. I mean hammer bro is an AT, and blooper has played more of an important role than him such as in paper mario thousand year door.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I know blooper wont make it in as a pc but i have utmost confidence that he'll be an assist trophy or at least a common enemy in subspace. as for bosses, i expect gooper in that area. i really didnt expect this thread to
get more than like 10 posts.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Why would he only be a sticker. He deserves to be at least an AT. I mean hammer bro is an AT, and blooper has played more of an important role than him such as in paper mario thousand year door.
Despite the roles, Hammer Bro>Blooper in many ways and in the minds of many fans. Hammer Bro has more of a chance of becoming a PC than Blooper does. Though he's an AT in this game, he could be a PC in the next.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
True. So I'd rather have blooper as a boss anyway because it would be a more important role than AT. But I stand with King Bomb-omb for a boss, I know it is never going to happen but ya.

Woops sorry about previous post, I got the paper mario's screwed up.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Bloopers troopers.....it rhymes!

Anyway i fully support your veiw, but alas i dont think blooper has much of a shot. Now Gooper Blooper is another story

Top Bottom