• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness still has a high chance in brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
This is a thread for people who still think or lost hope that Ness is still in brawl.

I dont really under stand why everybody think he is out of BRAWL anyway the only time he shows Ness's name are these times

While he is timid in nature, he fights splendidly. Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!
How can you compare there skills if there not in the same game!

This is also quite different from Ness’s.

Oh yeah he's out now
Thats all he even metioned about him seriously he has more chances to be in then out!

His moves are much deferent

Lucas charge moves

Ness charge moves

Shouldn't have to show pics!

AERIALS PICS

Just a pic cause i could find a one of it. lol

When Sakurai showed the pic of him doing this a smash he said a PK barrage so this move is the same thing and although this looks like Ness fair I don't find that you can make it like a wall like Ness does.

In melee this was just a big hit nothing more

Meteor now.

PK FLASH PK FREEZE
Freeze

Flash

And if anybody thinks that beacuse of this
Ness is out well to be honest if Ness is in brawl that move could be taken out for all i care i mean i love the move but he never had it in the game before i se no problem with it gone.

The real thing of what you should be thinking is why would someone replace Ness in the first place it doesn't make sense to me I mean Ness got popular from smash bros
and no one really doesn't like him so why take him out and replace him with a new character from the same series in which he had two stages a couple items and was in both 64 and melee i mean why Lucas is no better than Ness at all i mean i can understand if both of them were in but why only one many more people are sad then glad.

Discuss?

KirbyForAll

Smash Apprentice
shouldn't this be in character discussion?

on topic: I personally believe that ness will be out. your arguement is good, but i still think they are too similar and I like lucas' hair better anyway

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
I really don't think ness is in brawl, there is way more evidence that i really don't feel like pointing out.

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
Actually, from what I've read, someone doesn't like Ness. That someone? Sakurai. I'd like to see him return, but I wouldn't count on it.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
hmm i believe there is..a million other ness topics. how funny most of them are locked too.

Up intil now, Ness has been a blah blah blah part of smash.

Right now, aka brawl, is not included. bye bye bye nesssssssss!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Very minimal, maybe.

High, NOOOOOOO.

Get over this hope please, it will be a lot easier on you when you finally come terms with it.

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
shouldn't this be in character discussion?

on topic: I personally believe that ness will be out. your arguement is good, but i still think they are too similar and I like lucas' hair better anyway
Hmmmm well i figure that character discussion is for suggesting characters not stating facts that about Ness's chances in BRAWL and Ness has an afro you just never see it beacuse of his hat so he really has much better hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom