• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAD Results - Owossa, MI

mathos

Smash Champion
So I figure I could make the results page as Dope doesn't have the tio file.

But anyways here's the link:

SAD Results

If you guys could setup a tio account, you could checkout the sweet smash database.

Big_R

Smash Champion
big c u got froed when u were sleeping. no johns
mathos we did teams but that other double falco showed our double falco team up.
jiano thats cheap as hell
juke HARD
big d cool falco it's faster than mine and i main him thx a lot.
dope- thx for hosting this thing. nice house
dope's bro- thx for your bed and the suite in the back of the house. it was ballin'
jiano-dropzone
sliq-sleepymcdougles over here. u need to step yo after tourny game up
mathos on more time- thx for makin me repay u man how cheap. now i ogtta ***** myself out on the streets of obetz. :(

Anther

Smash Champion
Good shizzy Peeps. Was cool to meet a bunch of the Midwest all-stars. Yall are crazy XD. Specially that bigC guy. I'll come back to this thread when I'm not in class and shiz.

Sliq

Smash Master
I losed to Tink and Dope because they glitch around all over the place. That **** is cheap as hell.

Sliq

Smash Master
is there gonna be vids up ever :) i missed pretty much all of singles while i was sleeping :)
I actually should have a lot of videos up tonight.

Youtube basically **** all over me yesterday, so I don't have any up now, but there should be some up tonight. How many is a mystery.

Sliq

Smash Master
I just wanted to give an update on videos. I haven't been working on it due to the whole wrecking my car thing and Thanksgiving. I'm going to try and do them tonight, but they are impossible to edit because they are .mov files for some ****ing reason, despite the fact that quicktime is to videos what Hitler was to humanity.

I have to convert ALL of the .mov files to AVI to edit them, and that'll take time, not to mention uploading them to youtube. Also, my parents don't actually have wifi, but my neighbors do.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I don't know Sliq but you get housing if you're ever in so cal, midwest vids toooooooooooo good =)

Top Bottom