• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMBC Tournament VI Results

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
http://tia.nealpro.com/ttournament.aspx?id=285

Doubles:

1: Newlyweds (Husband + Wife)
2: Chu+Azen
3: Kirb/Vist
4: EE+CK
5: Flame Climbers (Boss + Blues)
5: Team Pleasant (DOSV + Hat)
7: Yo + M
7: Nurumbc (Nurok + UMBC SS)

Singles:

1: Azen
2: Kirbstir
3: CK
4: Korn
5: Boss
5: ChuDat
7: EEVisu
7: Vist
9: Frozen
9: The Elephant Vanishes
9: DOSV
9: Blues
13: UMBC SS
13: EM
13: Nurok
13: Nacker
17: Endo

This tournament was really tough. There were no easy matches. For those wondering when the next one will be, I don't know yet :p Probably end of November or early December.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
EDIT: SHOUT OUTS!!!!!

Azen: you're really awesome! Nice played team w/ you :D your falcon is sexy! lol and good friendly before the end of tourney! :]

DosV: good stuff :D + good friendly your fox make me jealous... when u can double laser then shine very fast ..(honestly i couln't do it >___< lol)

UMBC SS: thanks for hosting tourney once again :D + ...we should have record next time

Chu: Thanks so much for a ride ..im really appreciate that and sorry for made you get lost + wait for me when i ordered food :(

Frozen: Nice falcon ditto ;3 your falcon is get lot better..

Hat: we didnt get to friendly but nice to see you again! :D

Blues: ...lol why i used your shrug a lot yesterday :p

CK: ..i hate to played you in tourney :( boo...

Kirbstir: Nice friendly with you before the end of tourney ..those matches was so fun :D

Yo: Nice friendly :)

EM: Nice falcon ditto as well :D its like first time i played you lol

Nurok: Thanks for Falco practice ^__^ but you **** me real bad first match..lol

EE + Btree: Good stuff :D + nice played w/ you guys!

Vegard

Smash Lord
OMG Newlyweds is back in bussiness O_o I almost lost all hopes for them, but now they're def. back in town. Interesting =)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
so they went kirby =O in teams against the newly weds it was pretty funny to see them get 5 stocked by double kirby but i guess the newlyweds didnt like that and stepped it up o.o

Top Bottom