• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Down B in animation form/ Black wing Pit and over a hundred images

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
Originally this was just going to be a thread that was just going to show off Pit's Down B so that that people would know what it looked like as well as see it in action. Then I found a good black wing Pit picture...

Umm, then I got carried away. :psycho:
****, we already have a music/history/video thread, might as well throw this one in too.

Down B animation

Black Wing Pit Image

newer image:

Over a hundred Pit images in Zip form
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/5b12ea41

Contents include:
The official images, my captures from Adventure Mode, and a few quirky ones here and there. If Pit was in it, chances are he's here too. I didn't do any captures for the E for All gameplay videos... they just came out blurry so the only ones that are around are the Gametrailer ones and the black wing Pit image. So enjoy.

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
awesome! I can't find a software to rip into Gif images, how do you do it?
I took a movie(Quicktime format allows you to Ctrl+C), copied each one frame by frame. Saved the images(easiest way is to put it into a new folder and leave the default Image 1,2 etc on) Sent it through Animation Wizard, Grabbed the "Crop" tool and converted using Animation Shop from Paint Shop Pro (use to have Imageready but Animation Shop works just as well).

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
Cool. I never got to see that Mirror Shield in action. The black (emo) Pit looks awesome too. I can't wait to play as him.

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
Mirror shield looks good and I really like black pit.
Does anyone know wich other alternate colours pit has?

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
Well, just from memory..

Classic White, green, blue, yellow, and black.

They all change the color of Pit's wings to go with the main color, so Wings of Icarus look particularly cool with the black and yellow outfit.
I got this from The Alternate costumes thread.

I'd also like to note that if you are a Kid Icarus fan:

Green was the first color you change as when your strength increases... blue was the strongest... and yellow maybe the second strongest (hard to tell because it looked alot like normal Pit)

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
I got this from The Alternate costumes thread.

I'd also like to note that if you are a Kid Icarus fan:

Green was the first color you change as when your strength increases... blue was the strongest... and yellow maybe the second strongest (hard to tell because it looked alot like normal Pit)
Ok thanks, Yellow and black alternate costums are the ones I like the most.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
More like goth Pit. I like the golden Pit, though.

Whats with this community being so evil that they all like dark costumes for characters?!

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
More like goth Pit. I like the golden Pit, though.

Whats with this community being so evil that they all like dark costumes for characters?!
idk dude but i like the dark color too 4 pit.o and i believe the correct term for the color was "fallen angel".

Top Bottom