• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Agent J Playable Character discussion (put alot of effort)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Agent J is one of the Elite Beat Agents saving the world with his music.

(Middle)

Why In Brawl:

He has the appeal of a groovy/ Men In Black character, and would appeal to more of the American audience instead of putting the Japanes Cheerleaders, Ounden, that appeal to the Japanese.

He would be a great advertisement for the touch generation and the DS.

Sooo Unique, attacks, emotions, taunts and appearnce. Meaning hard to make him a clone.

First character to come from a dancing game.

Could have the possibility of having all 3 Elite Beat Agents liek the Ice Climbers.

(Middle)

Move Set:

When Ever I think of Agent J's move set i think of two words Funk Sanji, Bear Hug and Break Dancing Sonic, Splits Tornadoe i don't know why. Basically Agent J's move, would be a mix of dance and attacks. If i get supporters ill makew my own character thingy later.

Games:

Elite Beat Agents and possibly a sequel

Symbol:

Elite Beat Agents Badge or Microphone or Music Note

short4now

Smash Rookie
YES! Agent J needs to be in brawl! He is the one character I really want to get in.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
I see the three of them as AT's, don't know why, nice thread though.
Because they basically serve as AT's in their own game? You know, helping you out when you're having a bad day, in a bit of a jam or just plain bored? Turning any situation into an epic win? They'd definitely be AT's in brawl.

But they'd be one HELL of an AT. Like, turn your character into an unstoppable groove-busting machine of pure awesome. Maybe even something with the Wii's pointer function. (Probably not, but it'd be cool.)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Even though I'd love to see Agent J playable, these guys (EBAs) reek of Assist Trophy material. :/

Not saying they will be, but that's what they do in their game after all. They assist ones who need help. So I guess they could give you random good (& sometimes bad) status effects, such as temporarily Curry, temporarily invincible, temporarily "flowered", temporarily Bunny eared... etc.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Total reply

if you want Agent J's sig... well:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/naveregnide/Sigs I have made/My Sig%

Even though I'd love to see Agent J playable, these guys (EBAs) reek of Assist Trophy material. :/

Not saying they will be, but that's what they do in their game after all. They assist ones who need help. So I guess they could give you random good (& sometimes bad) status effects, such as temporarily Curry, temporarily invincible, temporarily "flowered", temporarily Bunny eared... etc.
Obvious but alot of pc might reek of assist material too . Plus im talking about Agent J. But EBA will obviously have so much assist material characters that they might have their own symbol and PC.

Because they basically serve as AT's in their own game? You know, helping you out when you're having a bad day, in a bit of a jam or just plain bored? Turning any situation into an epic win? They'd definitely be AT's in brawl.

But they'd be one HELL of an AT. Like, turn your character into an unstoppable groove-busting machine of pure awesome. Maybe even something with the Wii's pointer function. (Probably not, but it'd be cool.)
I understand the other 3 (Not Agent J) being an AT (Since their is also a bald EBA not shown on the cover) being AT's too and increasing characters moral. Oh and i forgot to mention about their boss (cnt remember his name), or victims that EBA have saved they will also have a chancee being an AT.

I see the three of them as AT's, don't know why, nice thread though.
Totaly agree about how as 3 agents they're an assist trophy in their own game...... but I would like to see Agent J in Brawl because of his unique abilitys... that ACTUALLY fit in the game.

Men in black?
Shuma yes well i guess their cloathing looks men in black, and i don't lnow why but i thnk the black guy men in black is a bit funky.:cool:

YES! Agent J needs to be in brawl! He is the one character I really want to get in.
Does anyone wanna start a club... i know some will reject but please tell me. Or help me with the moveset... i din't wanna put alot of effort in it, just incase i got noooooooooo replies:urg:

Top Bottom