• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage based on King De De De

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Ok I know what your thinking are you going to make a based on stage for every character? Well no but I think this is a good suggestion. I think King de de de should get his wresting ring level that he has from Kirby super star on the SNES and on another Kirby game but I can't remember the title watch these videos and you'll see what I mean. Of course they'll have to add on a few thing to the ring but I think I'd be a unique stage and kind of a fresh idea then your usual sky levels that we've been seeing this is an indoor level I mean maybe you can break the roff just like de de de does on the game but what do you think?

I recommend you watch the bottom 2. Ones an ol school one of the level and ones the Snes version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBNVBNTo49A
(This is from the fountain level I just put on because it was a cool meta knight vs. de de de

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfhKljGSLdo
(This is the ol' school ring level)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pI6KLcR344&NR=1
(This is the SNES ring level)

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
idk it like better ontop of a castle tower. thats where you fought dedede alot in the past. it be really only good for one on one but hey.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
O Yeah that's a good suggestion I'll try and get a video on that too but you honetly don't think the ring is any good?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Yeah but I think it may need quite a few add ons to make it a bigger level some how don't you think,but regardless I'd really like to see this as a stage or if De De De is a boss in subspace they should have this level in it.

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
I'd like one whre you start out on top of Dedede's Castle. Cannons on the side shoot at you at semi-regular intervals, like Birdo in Melee. After a while, you fall through into the wrestling ring and fight there. I'm not sure what hazzards, if any, would be there. Later, the cycle stars anew, like Castle Siege.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Hmmm the Qu I think you just figured out a perfect way to fit this into brawl and to please both fans of the catsle and the ring level. Nintendo should be reading this $h1t.:cool:

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Oh well I'm new this month didn't think anyone suggested it thank you for that. But I still give the qu props for his castle into the ring suggestion.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
All I can think of is DeeDeeDee's Castle, his wrestling ring from Kirby SuperStar, or the Fountain of Dreams, even though it's already in brawl.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
But King Dedede is so fat. If you made a level for him he would fall though the level.

Wow i noticed your new and I'm pretty new myself but was that really the first post you ever wanted to do? King De De De is too fat?:laugh:

What does that havta do with anything. $h1t i guess your saying Donkey Kong and Bowser can't be in this level either huh?

Top Bottom