• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**TOURNAMENT AT LINGUINI'S/SFL/ November 3rd**

Linguini

Smash Master
Tournament at Linguini's Place

Aightttt,I im hosting a tournament thats gonna be sick,all of SFL should come!

My house, very roomy and we will have at least 4-5 tv's so LOTS of playing going on.
Theres alot of food areas around mah house so its a good location.Its about 3 minutes from xifs house so its close.

The Date
November 3rd

The Schedule:

11:00 AM-12:00 PM................Doors open + sign ups
12:30 PM-3:00 PM...................Doubles
3:00 PM-8:00 PM..............Singles

Entry Fees
Door fee-$20 (includes singles fee-$15)
Whoever brings a cube +TV gets 5 bucks off door fee.

Doubles-$20($10 per person)

The Pot
Singles:
70/20/10

Doubles
70/20/10

Format

Singles/Doubles

- Double Elimination
- All matches are 2/3, Winners/Losers Finals are 3/5, Grand Finals also.
- Separate seeding can be requested if it is so desired.
- All matches are four stock with an eight minute time limit.
- Sudden Death will not be played. Ties are broken by stock and percentage.
- Items will, of course, be OFF.

Stage Listing

Singles/Doubles

The following stages are available for random select for singles and doubles:

- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Kirby's Dreamland 64
- Yoshi's Story
- Fountain of Dreams
- Pokémon Stadium

Daves Stupid Rule Applies.

No Stalling Please! (Wallbomb, Rising Pound)
No SoulStunner/Freeze Glitch either!
Wobbling will be handled with the Gentlemen's Rule.

Gentlemen's Rule: Whether to ban the Wobble or not, is decided upon both players should one be using IC's before the set Begins. If the opponent does not want it, it is banned. If he agrees it can be used to 200% before it's considered stalling.

BYOC.

Contact
My cell is 954-647-7972
MY aim is- ostrichfreak102
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

If you want to have a good time get alot of smash/practice in get your lazy ***** over here so Lambchops can own you!:chuckle:

Post if your coming,and if you can bring a TV.

TV's
[/

1.Linguini
2.Linguini
3.Mcscruff
4. Cameron
5.Seibrik
6.hiroshi

Cubes
1.ME
2.Chops
3.Cameron
4.Seibrik
5.Pookiez
6.Wes.jr.
7.beta
8.classic zero

WE NEED AS MANY TV'S AS POSSIBLE AND ALOT OF CUBES. IF YOU BRING A TV+CUBE COMBO $5 OFF DOOR FEE.POST IF YOU CAN.

Attendance
1.Linguini
2.Lambchops
3.Mcscruff
4.John
5.Smilez
6.gangsta
7.nick
8.logikz
9.Seibrik
10.n2k
11.doodah
12.pookiez
13.BETA
14.Kimo
15.Tipman
16.Tonic Sonic's Brother
17.Animal control
18.Gringo
19.wes jr.
20. Honors
21.ryusiodo
22.hiroshi
23.otru
24.queen
25.zoro
26.colbol
27.classic zero
28.1-up
29.foyomadr
30.alex

Maybeez
1.azianraven
2.RapeFalcon
3.Esam
4.Ryusiodo
5.Nick riddle
6.Culinary
7.Tonic Sonic
8.Hiroshi
9.ancientevil11
10.a.e friend
11.a.e friend
12.a.e friend
13.Lexus
14.Limus
15.rexx

Definite Pot-$450

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I hope to be going if I don't have much work to do...That and I would have to do it after the ACT.

AzianRaven, were you ironically one of the two east asians at SB IV? (the other was me) We need to finish that match even though I was probably going to lose. :p

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
I really want to go to this, and hopefully will be there
if Seibrik and/or NickRiddle go since they're my only ride.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
There is one actually. At Lan GameCenter at 172 AVE and Pines Blvd. I'll make the thread then...I'll give them a call on the rules and such.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I might go to this. Birthday party at a comedy club this day, so I'm not sure yet. If I do go, Linguini, $5.00 MM Bowser/DK

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
It's not the distance to me. It's the time I could be using to do other work. In other words...freeweekend= I go nonfreeweekend=I have to do it early on Saturday if I want to go

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Im down *****... we gonna Team at this thing or what LinguiN***?? i need to know cause i need a partner
i can bring a cube and a tv(maybe) but def cube

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
linguini please edit first post with this special announcement. COPY AND PASTE. This is called Erick's Stupid Rule. If Dave can have one then I can have one too *********(This applies to everyone who is entering singles or doubles. If you are spectating the whole event than you are excused)IF YOU DO NOT BRING ATLEAST $5, BESIDE DOOR FEE AND TOURNEY ENTRANCE, FOR MONEY MATCHES DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING TO THIS TOURNAMENT. THERE ARE HALO, STREET FIGHTER, MADDEN, AND ALL THE "OTHER TOURNAMENT WORTHY GAME" PLAYERS WHO LAUGH AT US BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY GAMERS WHO ARE CHEAP AS H3LL NOT TO AFFORD A MIN OF A COUPLE OF DOLLARS TO GAMBLE WITH. REALIZES THERE WILL ONLY BE THE TOP THREE IN EACH EVENT WHO GET MONEY OUT OF THIS. MOST LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE WHAT YOU HAVE SPENT. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IT SMART, MONEY MATCH AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THE DOOR FEE AND ENTRANCE FEE FROM SOME ONE WITH SAME SKILL LEVEL OR LOWER THAN YOURSELF. ATLEAST WITH THAT YOU WILL HAVE BROKE EVEN. FOR THOSE WHO DOESNT KNOW THAT FIGURATIVE TERM, IT MEANS YOU PAID ENTRANCE AND DOOR FEE AND YOU WON A COUPLE OF MONEY MATCHES TO COVER THE COST OF WHAT YOU HAVE SPENT. DONT THINK OF IT AS LOSING MONEY. THINK OF IT AS YOU ARE PAYING SOMEONE WHO IS BIT MORE CLEVER THAN YOU ARE BUT HE IS TEACHING YOU A TRADE AS YOU MONEY MATCH. IT IS LIKE IF YOU WENT TO A SOUTH BEACH AT 2 A.M., JUST TO WALK. NO!!!!!!! WHEN YOU GO TO SOUTH BEACH, IT SHOULD BE AS SECOND NATURE TO BRING DEAD PREZ IN YOUR WALLET TO SPEND. YOU &!TCHES HAVE BEEN WARNED ********** anyone want to $2 mm me? I need a teammate. Anyone?

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
its a paradox. ive been at street fighter tourneys and HALO tourneys. ive money match at these tourneys and this subject would come up and out of embarassment i would deny and lie about us and tell them "Us smashers money match all the time". but my face expression gave it away. at this moment we are stereo type as poor *** gamers to every other gamer. for the most part. when brawl comes around there is a high chance, mainly because of Sonic, you all are going to see HALO gamers, street fighter gamers, guilty gear gamers show up to a super smash brawl tournament. these gamers are use to MIN $50 money matches. what im trying to say is dont embarrass the smasher's community. bring extra cash.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Then teams it is we need to get some practice... you should come to my house sometime soon and we can smash in my room.... my smash set up is godly..... i might have to charge you for being able to experiance what smash is like in heaven....... borrow mommys car and call me 954- 639-2649

Linguini

Smash Master
Then teams it is we need to get some practice... you should come to my house sometime soon and we can smash in my room.... my smash set up is godly..... i might have to charge you for being able to experiance what smash is like in heaven....... borrow mommys car and call me 954- 639-2649
aightt lets smash it up this friday, I have no schoolz. first post updated kiddies.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there.

(At Cameron's and Linguini's)

^^^^LOL what a duesh^^^^... have fun gettin powned LAMBD1CK AND DOOD1CK THE **** BROTHERS OF MATRAMONY AND ****... IM NOT SHIEK POOPIE... you better skip GED class and smash xtra

PETE WE NEED TO SMASH ... GET CHOPS, LINGUINI SAID HE CAN COME TO MY CRIB AND WE CAN ALL SMASH IN MY ROOM FOR HOURS FOR PRACTICE..... I LOVE SHOUTING GO YOSHI AND SCREAMING IN GENERAL YES CHOPS AND GUINI RESPOND SO I CAN GET THIS SITUATED WEITHER ITS MY HOUSE OR NOT I NEED THE TRAININ SLUDZ

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
sounds cool. i would want to come, but i live all the way in coral springs, and im not sure my mum would be up for the idea of going all the way over there because i heard about it on the internet. if you know what i mean.

plus i probably wouldnt be quite up to tournament standards.

also, im not sure i understand the fee?

Door fee-$20 (includes singles fee-$15)

and then it says doubles is 20$ also, 10 per person. so, i have to pay 15$ for a single person, then 5$ extra for coming? well, if i were to come it would probably be with my brother for a doubles, so how does that work?

20$ for doubles, 5$ for both of us at the door? or 10$, 5$ each? also 15$ per person for singles? so if me and my brother wanted to do singles it would be 30$ total + 20$ for doubles + 5$ or 10$ for entrance?

**** thats getting pretty pricey there sir.

Top Bottom