• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My list of wanted AT's and Game Concepts

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
This is just a simple little list of what I would like to see in regards to AT's and a few game concepts I thought up.

AT's:

Axem Rangers: If there was one thing Sakurai could do to make me ultimately happy, it would be to AT Axem Rangers. These guys were the bomb in Super Mario RPG, and were definetly one of my favorite groups of villains back in the SNES glory days. It is literally, the only real thing I want intensely. Screw newcomers, I know Sakurai will succeed in that department, but give me the Axem Rangers!

Super Mario World Football Player: This is basically the football player from Super Mario World. Nothing special.

This thing from Pikmin:

Forgot it's name. -_-;

Redead: Come on...it's Redead!

Wyvern knight/Pegasus knight: A generic baddie from FE mounted on a pegasus or a wyvern.

Blah, I am half out of it, I'll edit in the others later...

Game Concepts:

Scuffed Clothing: A stretch, and chances are, a outrageous low chance of happening, but I would like to see characters show damage. Not going to happen though from the looks of it, *sigh

Dynamic Smash Cam: Basically, on single player mode (or multi), if you nail a intense smash on someone who has one stock, the game will slow down and zoom in to the point of impact, the screen turning black, but the characters illuminated in white. The point of impact will be radiating red as the game speeds back up right at the time for the character to jetison off. Able to turn off of course.

Swimming: Why can't our characters ever swim? It dosen't have to be overly detailed, just to be able to float at low percentages, sink at high.

Dripping characters: Fall in water? Jump back out. I would like to see water falling off of them. I think it would be neat.

Cratering: Simple. Spiked at a high percentage should allow the momentum to crater the floor of wherever the victim falls. I would LOVE this.

That's all for now, I will edit more in later. I am just really tired... oi.

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see a wolf from starfox AT, and he would fly around and shoot everybody.

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice
The dynamic smash cam seems pretty cool. I think the best ideas are the "dripping water" and "cratering."
Having never played Pikmin before, though, that bird... thing would seem out of place in SSBB for me.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I'd like to see the squeak squad. The AT would break open to show the jeweled treasure chest, and then the Squeak Squad would come out (one of the signature mice for each player) and harass the combattants until the treasure chest was forced out of play. Adding their theme song would be extra-cool.

Top Bottom