• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yet again..im getting owned..

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
ok im a falco,fox user,(hence my avater),i know how to short hop,edgehog,but no wavedash SFFL nothing like that,i like doing short hop nairs and sex kicks,kinda speedy..

my bro like using shiek,marth,luigi,mario,fox,link..and knowz no techs..
he beats me ALOT,but i ko him most the time,when i get frustrated,i give up and dont try winning,he turns on items and calls himself, "champion",and he gets bored easily and quits the game...ill list what he do...

shiek:his favorie combo;dash attack to a Fair,and it un recoverable,i get ko'd ALOT from this,he spams smashes,i beat him most the time,but that combo is killin me,how do i aviod it

marth:not really a problem,my fox owns him,but those smashes KILLS me

luigi:not really a problem,how do i aviod those chops

mario:....erm

fox:i cant tell you how bad my bro owned me with him,upsmash lover,no too smart though,yet beats me like theres no tommorrow

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
it would help if youhad a video.

Basically try to predict his attacks.
Shieldgrab sheik's dash attacks.
Learn to L-cancel.

learn some high damage combos...like upthrow to upair. it ***** sheik

Repryx

Smash Champion
Dude...How Many Times....Look at all the other threads you psted like this and call it a day will ya? geez.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
DI? L-cancels? Shinecancel can stop you in your tracks when airborne, but you have to learn the timing. And if you learn it, watch out for Sheik's Fairs. If you learn to handle WD's good, you don't need to learn any "recovery-moves". You'll be out of his reach all the time.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
DI? L-cancels? Shinecancel can stop you in your tracks when airborne, but you have to learn the timing. And if you learn it, watch out for Sheik's Fairs. If you learn to handle WD's good, you don't need to learn any "recovery-moves". You'll be out of his reach all the time.
\

and how do i shine cancel,ive never played with fox with techs before

Andromeda

Smash Lord
\

and how do i shine cancel,ive never played with fox with techs before
Simple. Just jump when you do your shine before the animation runs out. Just remember that if you shinecancel in mid-air, it will count as your second jump.

If you don't know what a shine is, it's Fox/Falco's Reflector or Down-B.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
You have been on the boards since April...Learn WD and SHFFLing
Lol its kinda late to start compettive melee, i would just wait for Brawl, but unlike you im good XD.

~~~~Also many people dont even know you can shield grab, use it omg! i know way too many people who got better just because of this.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Simple. Just jump when you do your shine before the animation runs out. Just remember that if you shinecancel in mid-air, it will count as your second jump.

If you don't know what a shine is, it's Fox/Falco's Reflector or Down-B.
Just a comment on your Name...Andromeda...Cheapness Boss

widowmaker300

Smash Cadet
lol no matter how much u tell urself that learning to WD and shuffle wont help u, trust me, it will.

and also, try a few shine spikes and see how u manage with those. youll be amazed at how low of a percentage u can kill ppl at with them =D

Lid

Smash Apprentice
If you know what he is going to do it should be easy to beat him, your doing the first step reading what he does, now just work around the lag times of find a flaw in the things he does

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No offense Teeman but you're pretty sad and pathetic you've made the SAME EXACT THREAD like 7 times, you've never posted a video and you've never tried to improve

Mods Close this stuff

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz I wish I could put voice Comments cuz I would quote Kevin M's thing and put the Lil "FAILURE....awwwww" Thingy from smash

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
unrecoverable for the win.

Oh wait. Hold up. and left/right on the c-stick

*gasp*

Advannnnnnnnnncccccceeeddddddd techhhhhs!!!!!!!!

We got a wavedasher here! *best scrub quote ever*

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Wikipedia said:
Cepheus is the original holder of the Andromeda Key, a device which permits access to a war-engine made up of EM waves throughout the universe known as Andromeda. Under Gemini's suggestion, he obliterated the AM Planet with Andromeda's assistance, and also ordered the assault on the space station from where Kelvin was trying to contact his home world. Cepheus viewed Brother Band as a means for humans to invade and conquer his planet, thus he sought to stop it by declaring war on Earth. He is rescued by Mega Man when Andromeda begins to overload, and turns over a new leaf when offered a hand in friendship. As a token of his appreciation, Cepheus leaves with the Satellite Supervisors to rebuild the AM Planet from its remnants.
Wikipedia is your friend! :)

Saith

Smash Apprentice
hey I could beat all yall in smash!!!! Marth rules!!!!! ya

Repryx

Smash Champion
Which Is Why You Sir....Are A Smash n00b. Not In Title only but your Statement just proved that you sir....Are a Smash n00b.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lift Some Weights Eat SOme Steaks...But You Dont Wanna Take Dat Face to Face...lolz TeemanRead the Stickies

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
If all else fails just unplug your friends controller so you dont get hit by his unrecoverable dash attack to forward air of doom.

You ****ing blow dude, stop asking for advice. I cant take you seriously, not even your mom would take you seriously if she was into smash. Just find another game, or sit down and think long and hard about what you did wrong here, and come back with both organized thought and some slight grammar.

Repryx

Smash Champion
and what does your contribution have to do witg this thread topic???

51 POSTS IN ONE DAY???

Top Bottom