• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGP Halloween Smash 3 Oct 27th Scranton PA

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Hello Everyone,

I am Happy to Announce that we will be doing TGP Haloween smash again this year. Below is the Event information and I hope to see alot of people at this.

Sat Oct 27th
There is a $5 venue fee

1:00 SSBM Teams $10/Team
1st-60% of Pot
2nd-30% of Pot
3rd- 10% of pot
4th- $10

3:30 SSBM- Singles- $10/person
1st-60% of Pot
2nd-30% of Pot
3rd- 10% of pot
4th- $10

$30 Pot bonus Costume Battle
$5/person
This is a 1 vs 1 tournament, but you can only enter if you are dressed as a character in SSBM, And you can only play as that character in matches. All stages are open for play for this tournament, but known glitches are still banned.

There will be halooween refresments provided.

Rules
Matches will be best of 3
Each Player may ban 1 stage of thier choice
First stage is random
After first Match
Loser Chooses Stage
Winner Chooses Character
Loser Chooses Character

All tournaments will be double elimintation
If there are more then 32 entrants in a tournament we will be doing pools for seeding
In this situation you will play each person at your TV 1 Match and record the number of stock you have left after the match.

Thanks

nick

Wako

Smash Cadet
I'll be there.
Maybe pull some furry action so I can play Fox/Falco.
Or just go as an Italian Stereotype.
What if I bring like...3 different costumes? Can I play as whoever I change into?

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Yeah thats sounds fair, As long as you are in the costume of the person you are playing when the match starts. Which means that you wouldn't be able to switch mid set.

Wako

Smash Cadet
Mwahahahahaha.
I may have many a costume to make...
...but Sheik's outfit..so...tight...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I should be there :). I can't see myself dressing up as peach tho... maybe kirby lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
i wanna try and go to this. i live in philly..might be coming with about 3 or 4 others. is it too much of a hike or is it an easy drive?

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
i wanna try and go to this. i live in philly..might be coming with about 3 or 4 others. is it too much of a hike or is it an easy drive?
My advice since I live in the philly suburbs, leave early and avoid traffic, its pretty much 2 main roads. probably from where you are its like 100-120 miles, but you can do it in an hour and a half to 2. It's an easy drive though

_umbra_

Smash Champion
What's going on? we got there at 1 and the door was locked and no one showed up :( We left at 2:00. Mikey is sad.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
next time (nick) please specify if it's a.m. or p.m. and if it's a lockin or not that would help very much and we won't have to be stranded outside of the store in the rain hungry and cold :confused: waiting/ hoping that you were coming :(

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Sorry about any issues that occured.

I was acctually on my honeymoon so i had others taking care of this and they obviously didn't pay attention to the times, and didn't show up till 2 when we normally open on sat :(

this will not happen again

Nick

_umbra_

Smash Champion
:confused: so we were there at the right time? lol I thought I misunderstood the time. Oh well, we'll just have to make the next one. They showed up at 2? lol we must have just missed them because that's when we left. At least we got to introduce pav to taco bandido. :)

oh yeah, slim gets out of football next week, we should be able to start coming on tuesdays again :)

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
It's ok nick i feel bad now i'm sorry i wasn't mad or anything gammon was though and so was sara but i'll explain it to her it's ok and mikey says that he loves you in a non homosexual way and so do the rest of us

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Beef, i wasn't mad. i was a little disappointed because i couldn't see anyone. Oh well i'm out of football on friday so we will start coming more often. And congradulations on your mairrage, Nick

Top Bottom