• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Update: Superspicy Curry

Snap

Smash Ace
Diddy Kong clumbsily chose to eat curry that he found on the ground. What an idiot. Here's what the curry looked like:

And guess what happened to him? You want to know what happened? It might surprise you. He got what was coming to him.

The rotten, disgusting curry he found on the ground burned a hole in his mouth and is travelling down his esophagus through a burning pathway to hell. here are pictures.

I think that the moral of the story is don't eat stuff you find lying on the ground because it will cause you to burst into flames.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
New Item: Superspicy Curry

Dojo Link: Superspicy Curry

New Item: Superspicy Curry

This is extremely spicy curry that seems to crackle with flames.

Is... Is it safe to eat that?

Of course, this is no ordinary food, because when you eat it...

It’s so spicy, flames shoot out of your mouth!

Is this funny? Is it a joke? You just keep spitting out flames.

This is different from the flames of a Fire Flower, because you continue spewing these flames as you perform attacks.

You can even do this!

You can do combos one would normally never think of. I’m not sure if it’s painful or fun.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
You cheated... Copy and Paster! Hehe.

Curry that Ignites people WHILST you attack them normaly? It's like a Falcon B in every bite!

SpiritAshura

Smash Cadet
wtfux. Oh well, nobody cares about 3/4's the items anyways.

hopefully this week will be as epic as last week.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I don't even refresh the dojo for updates. I refresh the "threads made by Misto-Roboto" page...I get it just as fast :p

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
I much like the fire effects, but I am extremely disappointed to wait up this late just to get an item. Grrr...stop jerking our chain by using Pokemon Stadium as the stage of every new update, and actually give us the stage already.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Dojo said:
Of course, this is no ordinary food, because when you eat it...
I guess this is probably not the only food item then, meaning the food from Melee will probably return too. I don't care much... I usually turn items off anyway.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone complain about the items? Items make this game stand apart from every other Street Fighter/ Soul Calibur/ Marvel vs Capcom out there.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
*bangs head against desk*
howcome we always get a crappy update, when I stay up for them!!!???
weird thing is that, while waiting for this update, I was watching a kirby 64 speedrun. XP

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
As I read I was thinking "Omg not another flame spitting update" but I guess it was a little better than I thought when I read the whole thing. Still too many fire updates for my tastes, but it's my favorite item so far along with the smokeball.

And is it only me or does Diddy really look like he's peeing firery pee in that second pic.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
I don't get people's hate of items. Items are fun for casual play, which is more important to most of the people that will buy Brawl.
This looks like a lot of fun, but also makes me think a character update this week is very unlikely, unless it's Ness or Captain Falcon.

skyone

Smash Journeyman
Haha, wasn't expecting this one. Obviously not the greatest update, but I'm glad we're not getting all of the good stuff at once. :p

Hong

The Strongest
Okay. I'll clue everyone in being the Kirby junkie I am.

In Kirby Dreamland the first Kirby game, you didn't get power from sucking in enemies. You got power from sucking in food. If it was considered Spicy, Kirby would be able to breathe fire. Though since the characters are being lit on fire instead of breathing it, I believe this is in reference to Chef Kawasaki's Spicy Curry as seen in Hoshi no Kaabi ("Kirby of the Stars) anime episode 29 titled "Burning Hot! Family Restaurant War". This is believable since Masahiro Sakurai corproduced this anime for all 100 episodes.

Top Bottom