• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

giant wii

dsoreo39

Smash Rookie
i think one of the stages should be a giant wii. like in mario kart ds, there was a nintendo ds. reply!

Darkurai

Smash Master
Don't double post. You waited all of four minutes for a response. This is not a chat room.

And I think this would be an interesting Idea, but it would be too plain. We want interesting stages in this game, and the Wii would be flat and uninteresting. A Wii Remote might work.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Sounds good to me, although, if it were upto me, you'd be able to use any trophy as a stage, and there'd be a Wii trophy for sure.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
There's already a bunch of simple stages in Brawl... Fighting on a Wii? That's just a flat white box...

Now, how about fighting across the Wii's main menu, while a hand in the background goes to all sorts of different channels?

CanadianIdiot

Smash Cadet
Don't double post. You waited all of four minutes for a response. This is not a chat room.

And I think this would be an interesting Idea, but it would be too plain. We want interesting stages in this game, and the Wii would be flat and uninteresting. A Wii Remote might work.
A Wii remote would be good, but what about a Nunchuck attactched to it? Picture it like this:

You're fighting on a Wii remote and nunchuck attatched. Besides fighting on the Wii remote, Nunchuk, and connection cord, it could be as if someone was holding it and playing a game, so the remote and nunchuck would shake around, keeping it hard to stay on without fall off.

thehowielife

Smash Cadet
But think about this they also made levels on Melee where you fought on top of trophy's. So I don't know now.

mycats6

Smash Rookie
alright picture this it is a combination of two ideas

you fight on just a plain white wii while watching a hand in th back scroll through the channels
it clicks on the mii channel and you watch it make a mii or it clicks on the weather channel and you watch as it moves around the globe clicking on diffrent countries and looking at weather in each country
but th stage itself would just be the wii with maybe three platforms like battlefield

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
i could definetly see this as a stage in mario kart but i cant in ssbb, the stages dont have that theme.

Darkurai

Smash Master
i could definetly see this as a stage in mario kart but i cant in ssbb, the stages dont have that theme.
I CAN'T see the Wii in Mario Kart.
Which is bad, because every Mario Kart game in recent memory has the system it's for as a track.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Which is bad, because every Mario Kart game in recent memory has the system it's for as a track.
I actually was thinking of this, but then I thought to myself it should be a Mario Kart exclusive thing in Battle Mode.

SBD

Smash Rookie
if there are event matches this should be a trophy, like the trophy tussle matches

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
Yeah, the top of the Wii is just an oblong rectangle. It doesn't even have any unique features, other than the Gamecube compatibility compartments. :ohwell:

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
I could see that being put into Brawl. There was also a Gamecube Stage on Mario Kart: Double Dash if you were playing in Battle Mode. They would have to add a distinguishing feature for it though. I picture it would be pretty plain just left as a wii.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
The wii Menu would rock. The cursor comes, new channels are downloaded, channels are opened, games are put in etc. The TV turns off, then on, start menu blah blah blah, message menu, messages being sent, Wii updates, Wii settings chances, reformat all data. That'd be so cool.

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
why cant you have both, hell why not have the nunchuke attached and once in a while it would move around and whoever is on it if they dont get off when it moves it is a k.o. kinda like the turtle on the zelda stage............wait a minute someone beat me to it darn [sigh]

Akiak

Smash Ace
How about if yoi fight on the wii menu BUT the cursor will occassionally try to pick you up and move you somewhere else? Also the menu shoudn't be a background. You should be able to interact with it and the platforms will be the channel boxes! But with no main platform on the bottom (thats where you will fall). Also if it changes to the weather channel globe then you can run on it as it spins!!! And you can hurt the miis on the mii channel.

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
How about if yoi fight on the wii menu BUT the cursor will occassionally try to pick you up and move you somewhere else? Also the menu shoudn't be a background. You should be able to interact with it and the platforms will be the channel boxes! But with no main platform on the bottom (thats where you will fall). Also if it changes to the weather channel globe then you can run on it as it spins!!! And you can hurt the miis on the mii channel.
idk about that one.....i really cant see that in brawl.....i can mostly see just a wii on its side as a battle stage, but it would be kinda small....

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
What about starting out on a Wii, and then a Remote/Nunchuk combo appears. Players get onto the Remote or Nunchuk, and basically have the Remote as a lower, base platform and the Nunchuk above it. Then, the stage turns to face a TV and the platforms start shaking. The Remote and Nunchuk are propelled into the TV. Players jump to the top of the TV, and battle there. Afterwards, the players jump down and restart at the Wii.

Like?

lambofield961

Smash Rookie
There's already a bunch of simple stages in Brawl... Fighting on a Wii? That's just a flat white box...

Now, how about fighting across the Wii's main menu, while a hand in the background goes to all sorts of different channels?
omg that stage would be awesome! like the pictochat stage

omicron142

Smash Rookie

too plain you say? why they could make it where you character could slip inside the wii and like start dueling around the circuits and stuff. but that would probaly be a whole different stage. :ohwell:

Top Bottom