• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Paper Mario Last Boss Stage

Noshiee

Smash Ace
it could be a nice stage, first it can be with not-moving platforms, andafter a while, the platforms can get the creepy face and move like in the game, they can even shot you with those white blocks. ^^

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
That could actually be pretty cool. That gave me another idea though. A Super Mario 64 boss stage. It'd be the circular thing that you fought bowser on. It'd basically be Final Destination but Marioized.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Ahh, great idea! Paper Mario's bound to be represented somehow! Super Dementio's stage was pretty cool...

I just don't think it'd be Super Paper Mario. I thought it was the worst one. lol.

What about the stages from Thousand Year Door?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I think that Dimentio should be a PC and that his FS would be to turn the stage into the stage your suggesting...but w/e......I wish I had a scanner...cuz then I would scan some drawings of how I think it should look like.....w/e...

monty06

Smash Ace
i havent played paper mario either. but it does sound cool for a final stage

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
it would be a nice stage, but it's unlikely since Paper Mario won't probably be playable, rather he'll be a sticker

Darkurai

Smash Master
I think that Dimentio should be a PC and that his FS would be to turn the stage into the stage your suggesting...but w/e......I wish I had a scanner...cuz then I would scan some drawings of how I think it should look like.....w/e...
NO.
Dimentio's Final Smash MUST be "I Put You In A Box And Blow You Up"

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I was thinking of that to be his Side B...

B = Dimention Magic: the magic bursts he shoots out when you fight him
UpB = Dimention Warp: like Mewtwo's Teleport but a little different
Side B = "I Put You In A Box And Blow Your *** Up"(for lack of a better name): a translucent yellow box scrolls down in front of him. Anyone caught in it will get the same damage as a Bomb-Omb...but it has no knockback...if this misses, it has lag...and he cant move while it scrolls down
Down B = Delinquent Duo: he creates a copy of himself. He is also facing himself with enough space in between them for one character to fit in and two, maybe even 3 if you cram everyone in there...somewhat like this(D is dimentio E is opponent <> is the way D is facing...)

D> E <D

and does his Dimention Magic...but doesnt shoot it...kinda like Zelda's Neutral A/Fsmash thing...btw whoever the real Dimentio is out of the two is picked at random and this can be interrupted...

Final Smash = Dimention D: he changes the stage into what this thread is about...his attacks are a bit stronger and faster and he is a bit more floaty...

Taunt: he bows(I need to see play thru SPM again to see if I can think of something better)

of course, Im not Sakurai so my opinion means nothing...

Top Bottom