• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DKC2 Pirate Ship

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
They should have a pirate ship stage based off of Donkey Kong Country 2. You fight on a ship sailing in the ocean, and sometimes the currents get rough and the stage starts to rock back and forth.

Also, other ships could sail by with kremlings shooting cannonballs at you.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I imagine K. Rool would have this stage if he happened to get in. Sounds like a change up from the typical DK stage anyway...which is good.

Tromboy

Smash Cadet
I think the pirate ship from the first DKC would be a better idea. After all, it was the location of the final boss battle.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I was always under the impression that the ship in the 2nd one was supposed the same ship from the 1st one. In DKC2 you just get to see the whole ship.

I figured it'd be better if the stage were based off of DKC2, because that was the one with the pirate theme. Pirate kremlings could make cameo appearances in the background. And other ships would sail by with Kannons shooting canonballs at you.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this...

When I imagined it, I thought that maybe the ship would be floating on the water, but be slowly falling/drifting apart, so it would be hard to keep one's spot. In addition, the masts would fall randomly (and eventually fall completely into the water), changing up the upper platforms a bit.

Top Bottom