• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Fox

Tromboy

Smash Cadet
Well, if they do have a new Great Fox stage, I wonder if it would have the old Great Fox design or the new one.

Smash Ace
They should make the great fox much bigger!
or, at least as big as Sector Z

Tau

Smash Apprentice
Well, if they do have a new Great Fox stage, I wonder if it would have the old Great Fox design or the new one.

^if this is the new one then it should definately be the old one.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
I agree, Great Fox is a must-have for me.
I do really like Lylat Cruise though...

Puffs

Smash Ace
The Great Fox was destroyed. So don't expect any new stages to feature it.

Tromboy

Smash Cadet
Well, you can see the original Great Fox in the Lylat Cruise stage on the Nintendo World trailer, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a Great Fox stage with the original design.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Well, you can see the old Great Fox in the Lylat Cruise stage on the Nintendo World trailer, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a Great Fox stage with the old design.
True, you can tell from the screenshots that stage is based off of Star Fox: Assault, which was the Great Fox's final game. I'm really hoping to see the New Great Fox featured as a stage this time.

Tromboy

Smash Cadet
Well, you can see the original Great Fox in the Lylat Cruise stage on the Nintendo World trailer, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a Great Fox stage with the original design.

Dangit, curse you double posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I hope they add the Great Fox as a stage...and hopefully its bigger...

Top Bottom