• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Mario Pill-Bottle Thread!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
This has been discussed before, so I'll post it here. Keep in mind, I did not make it.

I like this idea. The level is a bottle, with the only way out is through the top. The terrain would change as Germs come and go. Insanely high percentages, bouncing off the walls like super balls... Ah, what a great level for parties!

Discuss!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Not sure if I'm seeing this stage right. The way i'm seeing it is very hectic...very..very hectic. If it's a Coke Bottle shape how do you KO if the only exit is a small hole at the top?

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
It would be awesome for WTH value. I can't see Dr. Mario back for Brawl, but I guess he wouldn't have to be.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
Awesome idea, the huge amounts of damage would be amazing for parties

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Would be a very interesting level. Make it even more chaotic is pills will slowly fall down from the whole killing out the viruses (which will eventually come back after a while). :D

Top Bottom