• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moonwalk Walljump ^__^

inside

Smash Journeyman
Found this a while back, been meaning to pull it off, but never really got the courage to do so. Or do I!?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Have you tried this with other wall jump-able characters? Although their moonlwalks aren't very long, they might just give you the backward motion to walljump. I bet it's not much different with YL, but it'd be cool w/ fox & Falco too.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I am definitly adding this to my game cause it looks so good. I did it by accident and was having trouble recreating it, never thought that the moonwalk was the key. Nice find for sure mangz.

spKz

Smash Ace
well theoreticly any one that can wall jump can do it with bunny hood [I HAVE NOT TRIED IT JUST SAYING]
but without only CF could really do it.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Uses? say, Knee, Knee edgeguard,
Uair>moonwalk walljump>knee>KNEE
Manliest edgeguard (Walljump Falcon Punch)
The List is endless.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
After fiddling around with this, I realize that I was able to unintentionally do this plenty of times in the past, although I would be dashdancing within range of the ledge. This isn't that hard to do, you just need to be able to eyeball the right distance from the edge. Pressing X to jump when I feel near the edge also helps me, but it might be placebo/unnecessary to do.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Very nice, glad I finally know how to actually do this.

I did it by accident and was having trouble recreating it, never thought that the moonwalk was the key.
Same exact thing for me.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you moonwalk off the ledge backwards and hold down so that you don't grab the ledge, and THEN wallkick? That would be pretty b.a.

Top Bottom