• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

more vids

Crux

Smash Rookie
Not bad PM... those matches were pretty fun to watch. :)

My advice is to get comfortable with some of mario's common combos (especially those out of a grab).

Also, work on some more approaches so you can make your game a little more varied and unpredictable.

Overall, though, you did a good job. :)

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah ok so... what I missed was Wave Dashing... i mean if you play Mario then its really useful to wave dash^^

and Im not sure if you do this but Jump Cancel Grab is always good^^

and... overall you have to play a bit faster and use more Wave Dashing seriously its reaaally helpful and its fun to watch too^^

and I cant really say more because... you know when I watched you be in those places and all that I cant give you much advice because I would never be in those states and I would have to write alot so ill let mario-man or Eggz or Jumpman-punk or others to do the Job^^

but i hope i was able to help you abit

oh and use this too its cool : Dash to short hop Uair to Fast Fall to Downsmash^^ its easy and useful

oh yeah and use Jab combos like this : Jab to Jab to Dsmash or Grab or whatever you think is good^^

you just have to practise those moves but overall i can say ''your on the right path for the mustache'' or something

-PM-

Smash Ace
Yeah ok so... what I missed was Wave Dashing... i mean if you play Mario then its really useful to wave dash^^

and Im not sure if you do this but Jump Cancel Grab is always good^^

and... overall you have to play a bit faster and use more Wave Dashing seriously its reaaally helpful and its fun to watch too^^

and I cant really say more because... you know when I watched you be in those places and all that I cant give you much advice because I would never be in those states and I would have to write alot so ill let mario-man or Eggz or Jumpman-punk or others to do the Job^^

but i hope i was able to help you abit

oh and use this too its cool : Dash to short hop Uair to Fast Fall to Downsmash^^ its easy and useful

oh yeah and use Jab combos like this : Jab to Jab to Dsmash or Grab or whatever you think is good^^

you just have to practise those moves but overall i can say ''your on the right path for the mustache'' or something
yea for some reason i wasnt feelin it but im better since the last time i played so i posted vids (yes i think that counts as a john =/ lol) anyways thanks for the advice and normally id jab, jab, fsmash idk it works for me =) and same thing with the SHUAFSMASH idk if you can abbreviate that like that but idc lol.

oh and thanks for the compliment crux

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
youre pretty good dude very nice mario-play lol

i think you should use more nair with falcos, it works really good agaisnt them, and camp mor with ganon, he's a beast lol

but overall great matches!

Eggz

Smash Hero
yeah, you've got a pretty good Mario. I suggest working on JC grabs, as they are one of the most important things for Mario/everyone

-PM-

Smash Ace
youre pretty good dude very nice mario-play lol

i think you should use more nair with falcos, it works really good agaisnt them, and camp mor with ganon, he's a beast lol

but overall great matches!
yea my friend gets mad when i cape him LOL but if he spikes me he knows hes getting a fat cape =P and yea normally i tend to enter to much with nair so im trying to break that habit

oh and thank you =D

yeah, you've got a pretty good Mario. I suggest working on JC grabs, as they are one of the most important things for Mario/everyone
i never got into JC grabing or dashgrabing

Whoa...Eggz is alive?

Anyways, good Mario PM. No critique here.
eggz is magic he reappears everytime theres something new on the mario boards lol

Top Bottom