• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Idea for a Luigi Final Smash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
I'm 100% sure Luigi's going to be in Brawl, if you fisagree, then oh well, I see no reasons why he wouldn't be in Brawl, please do not flame me for thinking Luigig will be in Brawl. Now, here's my idea for a final smash...

Luigi grabbs a smash ball and...heh heh heh

It's Mr.L and his Brobot.

Brobot shoots lasers and missles at everyone, while Luigi( or Mr.L) does Super Jumps in Place, Mr.L is vulnerable, but you have to get past Brobot and his Super Jumps...

You get to control the Brobot!

Okay...if you don't know who Mr.L and Brobot, then give me a private message if you'd like, anyway, they're from the game Super Paper Mario for the Wii.

What are your oppinions on the mysterious (hah) Mr.L???

moledork

Smash Cadet
why would luigi turn into paper luigi(mr. L) i think that paper mario and luigi would be good characters for brawl and if not i would like to see bro bot as a possible at

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Try one of the Luigi threads.

I think Mr. L would be a good alt. outfit anyway.
Yes, Mr. L should be an alt. outfit.

I've never even played Super Paper Mario, but he sounds awesome to me.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
As I would like Paper Mario & Luigi as playable characters, I do not think they will be in the game.

hectichobo, what's wrong???

..hmmm...yeah, I thought of the alt . outfit...but, I'd rather have it as a final smash.

Also, I think there is no way that Brobot would be a playable character if he wasn't a final smash for Luigi. If Paper Mrio and Luigi couldn't get in (ie: Clones) then it would be Count Bleck, if anyone.

Shade 64-luigi-

Smash Apprentice
i think luigis final smash should have something to do with his thunder hand, and green fire mixed together, and it could be like marios or it could be a ball in the middle of the stadium, then..... EXPLODE!!!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
As I would like Paper Mario & Luigi as playable characters, I do not think they will be in the game.

hectichobo, what's wrong???

..hmmm...yeah, I thought of the alt . outfit...but, I'd rather have it as a final smash.

Also, I think there is no way that Brobot would be a playable character if he wasn't a final smash for Luigi. If Paper Mrio and Luigi couldn't get in (ie: Clones) then it would be Count Bleck, if anyone.
Paper Mario wouldn't be a clone. They'd have to make him "out of character" to make him a clone of Mario. Paper Mario doesn't have Fireballs, so there's one move that would have to be changed.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
lol, that was a spelling error, fisagree, lol, I'll change that now.

Being A clone is just one example. If Paper Mario was playble, I don't know how they would get him to swith to 3-D....hmm.....

I don't know what Luiig's Thunder Hand is.....

SuperAce

Smash Journeyman
It's a thing from Super Star saga. But I think Luigi's Final Smash is gonna be the Poltergeist 2000. He'll suck in enemies and blast them back at each other.

RAM

Smash Lord
If anything I think his final smash would come from his own game title roots, using his trusty vac from Luigi's Mansion and instead of sucking it would shoot ghost out across the screen. that would be funny atleast.

Wreked

Smash Lord
I saw a good idea for Luigi's FS.
It involves the vacuum. It's kinda like Mario's. Luigi whips out his Poltergust 3000 and points the top out. He starts to shake and tremble . He flips a switch to blow and tons of ghost fly out across the stage. After a while Luigi gets the courage to turn his flashlight on and he sucks all the ghost back in.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I'm 100% sure Luigi's going to be in Brawl, if you fisagree, then oh well, I see no reasons why he wouldn't be in Brawl, please do not flame me for thinking Luigig will be in Brawl. Now, here's my idea for a final smash...

Luigi grabbs a smash ball and...heh heh heh

It's Mr.L and his Brobot.

Brobot shoots lasers and missles at everyone, while Luigi( or Mr.L) does Super Jumps in Place, Mr.L is vulnerable, but you have to get past Brobot and his Super Jumps...

You get to control the Brobot!

Okay...if you don't know who Mr.L and Brobot, then give me a private message if you'd like, anyway, they're from the game Super Paper Mario for the Wii.

What are your oppinions on the mysterious (hah) Mr.L???
I can't say which would be better, A luigi mansion Grand Smash or yours. I assume the Luigi Mansion one would get more attention because that's HIS game. Not too many people like the Paper Mario gamne for the Wii because there's no Battle Format.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
i think his FS should be the vaccum suck
That should be his BV

Anyways, I think Luigi's FS should have something to do with electricity. It looks like it's his new element now, since he used it in most recent games.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Mario used FLUDD as his \/+B Special move. Luigi might use his Poltergust 3000 as his \/+B move.

In terms of Final Smashes, Luigi might unleash a fireball barrage, just like Mario.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
That should be his BV

Anyways, I think Luigi's FS should have something to do with electricity. It looks like it's his new element now, since he used it in most recent games.
Yeah. Mario's got the Fire ball AND Water. Luigi will get green fire and electricity. Wario has Yellow fire/fart yellow. In Super Smash Brothers : ARMEGGEDON, Waluigi gets his fantasized Blue/purple fireball.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
There is a Luigi thread on the first page (at the time of this post). Try this idea there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom