• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CC6 Post-Poned for Now.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I need a break from smash, someone else host a tourney. I'll prob push this to early December.

Zicore

Smash Champion
lone if you're looking for dates... you're on the wrong site... i suggest eharmony.... my sister met her husband on that site... <_<
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EoF - (1000) ... Lonejedi - (-2)

sorry lone, but if are gonna wait till after HJ, then I know myself and KSSB won't make it, because he is going to be in Chicago and I won't go because, well...its smash. And I hate this game.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
im goin if this is in September. i dout i could make it to any thing in aug. and if i do go count on a setup

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
People need to read the topic name then don't ask stupid "What date is this going to be on?" posts...... =/

EDIT:: If he just edited it before your post, then nvm, sorry, but still......

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
A CC that's NOT in chimera's? oh noes, the world will end

Not sure if school will get in the way or not yet, but if not I'll try to come.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Was thinking of a hosting tourney on this date, but oh well. I might be able to go to this, but I have class on saturdays so it might not happen.
class on sat? What kind of school do you go to? Thats the lamest thing I have ever heard...

Hey, I am gonna be like 5150...NO JOHNZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWLS!!!!!!!!!!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Community College, Muy Thai classes on Saturday...I wish it's just karate because I needed one more credit to be on full time. At least I'll learn another style though. Muy Thai I will master you one day.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Community College, Muy Thai classes on Saturday...I wish it's just karate because I needed one more credit to be on full time. At least I'll learn another style though. Muy Thai I will master you one day.
i got hungry for chinese food just reading this post

Zicore

Smash Champion
when I see Muy Thai, I think of ONG BAK, the Thai Warrior movie...that guy pwns

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Hmmm... I will probably come, if it gets a decent enough turnout like last time. But, as of so far, I see FudgeBitTits2 is taking priority in people's minds...

Wow, that was weird. It said FudgeButTits was an incorrectly spelled word, but not after adding a 2 to the end of it... HAHAHAHA!

Anyways, if I do decide to come (what with the possibility of me not being able to afford gas by that point in time), I can probably bring a full set up with me. I'll have to ask my roommate though, as it will be his power strip and Wii I'd be taking for a day...

Zicore

Smash Champion
so...like...is anyone going to this???

hahahahaha...this was on the 4th page....

maybe it should have stayed there...

Zicore

Smash Champion
Early December? Uhh...HJ5 >>>>>>>>>>>> CC6. Then...smash is dead...gg lone...gg...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
stfu noob. Melee will die.
No, then Smash is moving on to Brawl. It won't die. Not by a long shot.
Where in there do you see me mentioning Melee dieing? Nowhere.

Perhaps if you had been clearer by saying then melee is dead, and not smash instead. Then we wouldn't have this confusion.

Regardless of the correctness of death, I can't see why there can't be Melee tournaments after Brawl's release. There's still TONS to figure out, so have early tournaments within the first month or two don't do much, really. In that time there can still be Melee tournamnts... hell, you KNOW there's gonna be something for Melee still once FC rolls around; and if Isai is there, Smash 64 as well. :)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
So yah, the date wasn't working out. It's not the venue, I just needed a break from smash, hence not being on the boards for the past 2 weeks.

So here is what I was thinking. Since Brawl has been pushed back all the way to Feb, I wanted to do this tourney so that it works with HJ5, if there is a HJ5.

I'm looking at November - December. Obviously a Saturday. It would be great if some MN players could make it. So it would be nice to find out when college students get out on break. Im on great terms with venue. I was the one who decided this.

So what dates in NOV/DEC work for everyone.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I don't really have a weekend, because Iwanted to get a date that would work for a good majority of people in WI. Obviously not on White, or HJ.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If it is on a Saturday, then I can take almost any saturday in November/December... well, tentatively any date in December... don't know if there'd be any kind of family gatherings on a weekend or not. (And I couldn't know until it's practically time for it, so if I have a gathering on the same day as CC6, then oh well)

Top Bottom