• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabits, FL - July monthly feat. Colbol, ÜberIce, Skrach

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer

· · · · ·
Doubles
· · · · · · · · · · ·
Singles
·
· · · ·

1) phanna + ÜberIce
· · · · · ·
1) Colbol
2) Colbol + Otru
· · · · · · · ·
2) ÜberIce
3) Doodah + Dop
· · · · · · · ·
3) Skrach
4) Skrach + Sheer Madness
· · ·
4) Derf
5) Dark Sonic + Raistlin
· · · ·
5) TheLaw
5) Reno + Renth
· · · · · · · · ·
5) Otru

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Phanna, the Skrach(?) vs. some other Marth is actually Doodah and me.

I just left it recording for both matches rather than stopping the feed and then starting a new one.

Renth

Smash Hero
me vs. rohins and phanna was too good. can't wait to play you guys again.
I'm a Phanna Phan Boy.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Also, the links to the vids don't work.
Only doubles are up, the links change color to white when they are real. The singles (Blue) videos have not been done yet.

Please remove all matches with me in them, I don't need people to see how bad I suck/choke.
Well I already uploaded your teams matches so I'm going to go ahead and leave those as is; the only other videos you are in are the 4 recorded pools matches, which I don't think anyone will miss.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wow grats to cobol for winning, and omg at that 2nd set r5 final match on kongo jungle insane.. good job phana and uberice.

Anther

Smash Champion
Woop Woop Florida =B, wish I could've attended the legendary gigabits while I was down there... but holy god 22 registered teams T__T?!

Renth

Smash Hero
GGs Phanna and Rohins

honestly i don't think i was warmed up when i played phanna though we'll get more in the future. Difference between round 1 and 3 was too big no johns

edit:

My first mario ditto with Rohins didn't show up

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
GGs Phanna and Rohins
Chyea

honestly i don't think i was warmed up when i played phanna though we'll get more in the future.
Wow johns, you had already played Rohins' samus at least 3 times before that lol

Difference between round 1 and 3 was too big no johns
Yes, that's mostly due to the fact that I made a mistake at 1:47 and you killed me at 0% instead of my easy kill on you, turning the game quite a lot.

edit:

My first mario ditto with Rohins didn't show up
Yeah, it's filtering the URL... I can manually write it, but I can't make an text link out of it lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98AsS1Soac

Renth

Smash Hero
Chyea

Wow johns, you had already played Rohins' samus at least 3 times before that lol
True but i played that match earlier idk yeah i'm throwing out johns because i know i played bad XD we'll get more games in the future. My johns are basically because i'm disappointed in how i played not trying to take anything away from you

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
johns always imply taking something away from the opponent =\ Even if that's not your direct intention, its sort of a subconscious cause of them. And, it's an implication the opponent will feel.

It comes from thinking that you wouldn't have lost as badly if you were playing well, meaning that the other person isn't that much better/or at all better than you are. =P

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
True but i played that match earlier idk yeah i'm throwing out johns because i know i played bad XD we'll get more games in the future. My johns are basically because i'm disappointed in how i played not trying to take anything away from you
Word. I was playing really well vs Ganon too most of the time, I was happy with the vids minus the one time I missed a SWD edge guard on FD hehe. We'll play / record more laterz, especially mario dittos w00t.

Renth

Smash Hero
Word. I was playing really well vs Ganon too most of the time, I was happy with the vids minus the one time I missed a SWD edge guard on FD hehe. We'll play / record more laterz, especially mario dittos w00t.
Mario dittos one of my favorite matches by far also wouldn't mind seeing your other characters besides your super samus :lick:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Ummmm... Dark Sonic and Raistlin (that's me) tied for 5th in Doubles, not Green Mario and Sighrax :ohwell:

Top Bottom