• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Ganonidas Boss for Brawl! (Pictures)

Crom

Smash Journeyman
What if you were to combine 3 of the most badass characters of all time?

The result, is King Ganonidas Boss:

King Ganonidas Boss (KGB for short) is designed to be the most badass character of all smash time. He would make a great addition to the brawl cast, which mostly contains plumbers, elves, princesses, and electric rats.

This is an example of his fighting stance, which is based off of Big Boss's CQC. Note the way he holds his sword with his gun. He does this so he can switch from gunfight to knife fight instantly:

His movelist is still in the works, but heres what it looks like so far (he will most likely end up holding a sheild instead of a gun along with his sword):

Nuetral A - Lightning fast massive punch with incredible knockback (also breaks sheilds)

Utilt - Upwards sheild bash

Ftilt - "This is Sparta!" forward boot-to-face kick. If used near the edge of the stage the enemy character is stunned and falls backwards off the side waving his arms and screaming

Dtilt- Massive sweeping slash from sword

FSmash- Sheild Bash. While performing this attack KGB is impervious to all knock back, and will send anyone that comes in contact with his sheild flying

USmash- Massive uppercut. KGB holds his sword in his hand while uppercutting, extending the range by 10 feet

DSmash- Charges sword overhead, then comes down with a huge sword smash slamming into the ground. In addition to the damage caused by being hit by the sword, the huge shockwave the sword creates when it hits the ground damages everyone on the stage thats touching the ground.

Grab- Grabs opponet by the neck, holding them in the air infront of him (with one arm). Also, KGB can choose to move left or right with a character (sort of like DK), except it will be in the MGS choke hold style. From this he can then press taunt to interrogate them. The enemy will then tell him his or her weakness. This is just for show though because KGB doesnt care what his enemies weakness is, he wins regardless

Fthrow- throws them up in the air slightly and does a massive baseball bat swing with his sword

Dthrow- Chokeslam

Bthrow- Turns around and throws enemies body like a spear

Uthrow- Uppercut from chokehold

-----
His grab, and the beggining of his fiery uppercut Up B:

-----

Update 7/17 - Completed KGB's moveset

B - Puffs cigar. Mainly for show but the smoke causes some of the weaker characters to be stunned and go into a caughing fit. A nice setup for any attack. This can be used at any time, in the air, while running, or whatever. Smoke does not effect Snake.

fB - An instant version of the Warlock/Falcon Punch. Takes 2 frames to complete and has double the power. Can also be used sort of like pound for recoveries, because the sheer amount of power coming from a single KGB punch creates enough momentum to move him forward/ upward. If used near the wall of a stage while trying to recover, KGB can punch straight through the concrete and climb up the side of the stage using his fists, punching into the stage wall each time as he climbs up

dB Simple ground stomp that can lodge enemy characters into the ground. Sort of like DK's head butt, except KGB can keep stomping their face and keep them lodged into the ground as long as he wants.

uB - Fiery uppercut of death (pictured above). If his fist hits the side of the stage he can climb up in the same manner as his fB. Unique to this move though, if KGB is under the stage he can still punch through the bottom, and climb his way back up. Also, if you are hit at the peak of the uppercut, KGB grabs your face, turns around and hurls your body down below, usualy resulting in an instant kill

Nair - Mid-air headbut that spikes enemy

Fair - Massive forward punch, but he has his sword in his hand (facing upwards) while he does it, giving it a massive 10 foot radius over his head

Uair - Thought it over, but Vulture kick is too badass to pass up

Dair - Gonna have to go with the giant lightning infused mega stomp, again too good to pass up

Bair - Backfist sheildbash

----
7/18
Taunt
- KGB throws his sword into the ground, creating a huge shockwave breaking everyones sheilds (regardless if they were blocking or not), putting everyone into the dazed state. He then laughs, exclaims "Pathetic", and lights up a new cigar. After that he rips his sword out of the ground and battle resumes.
---

His featured Stage in Brawl would be "The Hot Gates" from 300. This picture is an example of King Ganonidas Boss using the Stage to his advantage while fighting the rest of the Smash cast (where their numbers mean nothing), and defeating them easily:

--

Another Update:

I made one of those little pictures people put in their sig's for characters they want in Brawl. Once again KGB destroys the competition. Represent the legendary King Ganonidas Boss!

--

8/26/07

How to unlock King Ganonidas Boss :

KGB's 300 stock vs your 1,000,000 stock on his stage, "The Hot Gates".

But that grants him advantages he doesn't need. Thing is, with my 300 vs 1000000 battle, aside from a sly reference to the King Leonidas' aspect of this guy, he'd still be able to whip most players. His 300 would be more than enough to handle a million of most players.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
you could've just stumbled upon one of the greatest ideas ever

lol i like he smokes while he fights, and how he hold a huge sword and a huge gun in both hands

Fawriel

Smash Master
He can't be in Brawl.
Just look at him!
He's black and white! Hell, not even black, some kind of gray! The style totally won't fit man, like, seriously, dood!

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
He can't be in Brawl.
Just look at him!
He's black and white! Hell, not even black, some kind of gray! The style totally won't fit man, like, seriously, dood!
He only appears grey because that much badass cannot be handled by mortal eyes(like mine and yours), so the eyes attempt to bring it a non-head exploding level.

Blackadder

Smash Master
He um...he looks like he could be in I...
No. Just no man.
I mean, look at him!
This has to be a joke topic.

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
Prediction:

Tonight, this topic will dine in hell. Then, your gods will destroy you.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
He only appears grey because that much badass cannot be handled by mortal eyes(like mine and yours), so the eyes attempt to bring it a non-head exploding level.
FrozenRoy understands the true nature of King Ganonidas Boss

Crom

Smash Journeyman
ROFLMAO! Kudos to you Crom, for both amazing artistic ability, and for re-defining the term "badass"
Thanks, I'm glad you are able to see how truly badass KGB is.

Updated the main post a bit, just finished off his balanced move set.

King Ganonidas Boss for Brawl!

Shuma

Smash Hero
This Character is made of Win.

Hence this thread is Win.

Win+Win=Legendary

Hence this is Legendary Character.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Haha, made one of those Sig icons for KGB:

Represent the legendary King Ganonidas Boss!

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
To unlock King Ganonidas Boss first a player must beat the 100,000 man melee on The Hot Gates level.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
This character should not be in Brawl and I'll tell you why: that much awesome in a single place could cause the universe to implode in on itself. If your dream does become reality Crom, we would have to create a nemesis to match him, combining the powers Emperor Xerxes, Link and Revolver Ocelot to restore balance to the universe.

+

+

= Emperor Xinkalot?

On second thought, let's just call Jack Bauer. He could make short work of KGB.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
This character should not be in Brawl and I'll tell you why: that much awesome in a single place could cause the universe to implode in on itself.
That may be true, but on the otherhand, I think that is the perfect reason why he should be in brawl.

On second thought, let's just call Jack Bauer. He could make short work of KGB.
Ahh I dont think so, theres no way this guy could stand up to the power of King Ganonidas Boss:

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
This is the best humorous character thread I've seen so far. The idea is original, and hilarious.

Madness? THIS... IS... KING GANONIDAS BOSS!!

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Hah, this idea is pretty funny. I support King Ganonidas Boss (what a crazy name). Crom, what is his taunt?
Hmm.. how about this:

Taunt: KGB throws his sword into the ground, creating a huge shockwave breaking everyones sheilds (regardless if they were blocking or not), putting everyone into the dazed state. He then laughs, exclaims "Pathetic", and lights up a new cigar. After that he rips his sword out of the ground and battle resumes.

I think I'll add it to the first page

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
You're joking, you're jokin'. I can't believe my eyes!...etc...

Good effort with the drawing but no haha.
Were you drunk? :p

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Good news, in Sakuri's latest update he says

"When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price..."

Well, this is a step in the right direction towards KGB being confirmed. KGB's ultimate power is the only thing that could possibly exact a terrible price on the world of Smash.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
Good news, in Sakuri's latest update he says

"When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price..."

Well, this is a step in the right direction towards KGB being confirmed. KGB's ultimate power is the only thing that could possibly exact a terrible price on the world of Smash.
so true,

crom u r truly an amazing person

i say for his final smash he just laughs and your wii blows up, and for online, both your wii and your opponents blow up

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Aha, perfect, with the latest update in the Smash Dojo, Smoke is confirmed in brawl (from Smoke Balls), so KGB's Cigar Smoking wont get in the way of his Brawl appearance. His B attack that puffs smoke on people was also confirmed by one of the comments made, showing a few of the weaker characters caughing.

Top Bottom