• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what charater can beat my bro marth,link,luigi,and shiek??

goateeguy

Smash Ace
if u want counter picks, check out the new tier list, it has the list of just how well each char does against every other char. anyway, it's more of a good thing that someone is kicking ur butt cuz u can learn from it better than u can learn from someone else telling u what to do.

red stone

Smash Ace
just use dashdancing, wavedashing, crouch canceling and diing more effectively to avoid and punish his play style. really doesn't matter what character you choose

British Geezer

Smash Cadet
Use Samus, except don't keep using that same gun blast move over and over again, because that makes you look like a scrub.

Smalldude76

Smash Rookie
You should be able to tear him apart with Falco if he isn't using advanced techniques. If he counters a lot with Marth, just adapt to his counter pattern. Really the only one you should have trouble with is Up-B (Link). Just be sure to get a good smash combo going and finish with a spike.

Trig417

Smash Rookie
learn to play with a character you enjoy playing, and if he's marth, make him eat lasers (as falco) so he has to come fight you, then punish him for his ever so foolish approaching techniques

if you don't know how to shl with falco, now would be a good time to learn, as your going to need it in that matchup.

Walgreens Pharmacist

Smash Apprentice
i play as fox or falco(hence my avater)ive been having trouble beating them,he quick and agrasive,combos me like crazy,i had a feeling that i should play another fighting game,but skip that, who do you prefer for beating them?:ohwell:

any character can beat them, if your asking who has the advantage over them, stick with fox and falco...

your practice and experience will be the thing that wins you the match, not your character

BishopTS

Smash Cadet
if he's comboing you without using advanced techniques you probably need to work on your di

also, his style is most likely predictable, so just pay attention and learn how to exploit his bad habits

Top Bottom