• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ "Pretty in Pink" (a CF combo video by PAC!) ~

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Ok so this is a Captain Falcon combo video I made over the past couple of months. Please do not comment on how people miss techs or DI incorrectly........this is a combo video after all :)

Other than that feel free to comment about the video, I think it is a pretty fun video to watch and I hope everyone who watches it really enjoys it alot.

Link:

youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQhmnHEQqyo

*New*Download Link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YUXV6P1A

Downloadable link can be added if people want it to be, just post!

ps - North Carolina Smash is too good ;)

EDIT -
I just noticed that for some reason Youtube decided to add about 3 minutes of black at the end of the video so yeah it ends when the video says FIN~ at a little over 5 min. sorry for any confusion.

DOUBLE EDIT-
I missed two people in the credits, SDO a samus main and Malk a Jiggly/Sheik main. Malk is pretty much the best smasher evar so I hope he can forgive my ignorance :)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Pac, your awesome man. You have improved so much since we played first... and second.. and all the way till the last time we play. I cant wait to hang out starting friday for a week. See you soon man.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I would gladly download this video; it really entertained me. Great job, especially with the amount of UAir -> DAir's.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Great stuff, fun to watch like combo videos should be. Liked the music choice as well.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Very entertaining video. Loved the Nipple spikes, those are just too good! :D =)
Overall, Nice falcon and a good combo video :D

Keep it up ;)

Edit: yeah i would definetly want to download this video so filefront or something would be nice

Top Bottom