• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Fox - a fox combo video by LordZellhs

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Man we uploaded our videos at like the same time :) I mess around with Fox sometimes and that stuff that LordZellhs was doing in the begining was hurting my fingers man! I also enjoyed watching all the fast paced combos, especially the backwards waveshines - too good. Nice Video!

metroid1117

Smash Master
I thought that the video was good, but the intro was a little long and there were some unneeded scenes. Good job though; you have a sickly technical Fox.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
i almost stopped watching it because of the intro but im glad i didnt it was pretty good. your pretty fast too and you double shine like a monster.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, i like the actual combo vid part, i'd've thought the intro was flashy as hell, but i do better every day for warmup... nice reverse waveshines though. i love your tech skill, my tech skill practically wants to have sex with it, but the baby would probably break the game.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
not a bad video, obviously excluding quality :p lol

But for next time maybe try and get some combo's against characters harder to play as fox? I was suprised not to see one falco in the vid. There was WAY to much peach - and lets face it, shinedashing isnt exactly that hard nowadays - pretty esential for a fox really. As for the drill shine combo's, im pretty certain on flatland peach can smash DI the drill to escape the shine - i could be wrong though.

Anyways nice watch.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, she can, but you can usually get a solid one or two repetitions before she gets out, giving you enough time to rack up 30-50% into a usmash.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Liked it but hope to see more vs other characters.

I mean it was great but id like to see his combos on other chars is all, just out of curiousity.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
now that i watch it again, i would have liked to have seen combos on more characters, and better vid quality, but more importantly, i noticed a bunch of backwards waveshines. i didn't notice that before, it's actually pretty new and impressive, although there isn't anything really great about backwards waveshining, i never really use it, but it does look great and flashy.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Ah, in case people didn't bother to watch the whole thing, -there is footage outside of training mode-.

Anyway, your doubleshine *****. Your shine-reversewaveshine-shine-reversewaveshine was hott. It looks prettyyy **** cool.

Top Bottom