• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl GamerTags

Sandy

Smash Champion
If Brawl DOES have wireless, what will your Screen name be?
I think that if we put SWF in our SC, it will inform other players that we're Smashers.

I never get a good screen name right off the bat, and I'm thinkin' SandTiger, But I can't see a place to put SWF in.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I'm with Kirye on this one, if screennames do apply, then I'll probably just be Cenedar. That to is my name for EVERYTHING lol.

I

i8waffles612

I dont know really, because I have NEVER played a video game console game online before (online computer games, yes)

So it has to be something unique....

Like for all my Steam games, my name is Team3VIL... lol

Wolfrider

Smash Rookie
Are we assuming Nintendo will have the foresight to include usernames? I'm still unsure whether they're going to bother to implement 4 player smashfests.

Somasu

Smash Ace
It's gonna be "IPWNN00BS87" :D Either that or "IAMTEHR0X0RZ"

But to be serious... it'll be Somasu, as I use this name for everything now. =P It's my alias.. and the name of my Fursona, so.. yep.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, hopefully we'll have more space for our names this time.

I'll proudly be Fawriel, my forum name, artist pseudonym, fursona's name, story's protagonist's name, etc. I should seriously patent that name.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Aminar if more than 4 letters, Shag(nickname is Shaggy) if less. Either way i'll try to Japanese letters that look like English ones so my name is more stylish.

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
Skye, SkyeYuki, Yuki, Skye Yuki, I dunno some variation of Skye and/or Yuki. Or Starcow like my GameFAQs account.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
If I could fit the words "Smooth Criminal," that'll be the name that I use. If not, I'll just use "SC" instead.

However, I'm beginning to like my Xbox gamer tag, "King Einherjar," too. I'd probably use that if I can fit it all in one go (or shorten it to KE). I may just pick this one.

I just don't know, man!

>.>; I hate making choices. Oh, the ambivalence of it all!

Smooth Criminal

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
Kelexo if long, SK for short (or possibly both, since SK is the abriviation for a name I'm more commonly known by, I just...outgrew 'StarKirby')

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
I have so many random handles that this becomes really difficult for me. I've sported everything from my current name, a song by Radiohead, to Greek and Norse mythology, my best known name (Weezer, which is a product of my total uncreativity three years ago, that somehow stuck), and I could never really decide on a four-letter tag for Smash. Alas, I am indecisive about my alias.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
If Brawl DOES have wireless, what will your Screen name be?
I think that if we put SWF in our SC, it will inform other players that we're Smashers.

I never get a good screen name right off the bat, and I'm thinkin' SandTiger, But I can't see a place to put SWF in.
mine would remain 4 letters like my melee tag ''TNGA'' plain and simple.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I'm gonne use Smash God. I just hope nobody takes it.. if so I'll make a variation like Smash G O D, Smash G 0 D, Smash_God, etc.

Top Bottom