• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolucien: a fox combo video by Lucien

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord

Miharu

Smash Hero
Stop using AR for multishining lol

Good ****, there were actually some new stuff, not just old boring Fox crap. Yay for not having a cookie cutter Fox, gj. We need to play more.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Very nice video, the only weird parts were the little lag between clips, but overall really nice Fox. The last combo on Marth was pretty awesome, good stuff Zodiak-Lucien

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Nice video, nice Fox. It woulda been nice to see that jc shine on someone's shield instead of just doin it just to do it, still hard though. But yeah props to ya, I like this Fox video the music goes nicely with it too (Apocalyptica owns).

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
GREAT JOB LUCIEN!! I really enjoyed it i can tell u put a lot of time into it. The little lag between clips was kinda weird at first but didnt take away from it to much. great job! keep it up!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Awesome vid. Really like the style of your Fox. And all of those thunders combos were way too awesome. That second song was also insanely cool.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
interesting

EDIT: actually 1 word comments are gay. so yea nice work on the vid. you have some nice setups that i might have to steal if i ever use fox again xDD mmm its a shame you didn't go to that last biweekly, you would've made it a 65 man bracket =)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Entertaining. Would've liked to see the JC shines put in to use as well. Idk if I liked the music or hated it. It was weird, but it seemed to fit. Either way, def worth-while video. I agree w/Chap; 7.5/10...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I really like the use of the jabs and thunder's combos, your multishining does need to go to better use though... it's great to practice between stocks, that's what i do, but it also beats the hell out of shields. Great vid!

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
cool vid, sorry I never got the time to editing one for you myself, nice thounders combo, too good. and the multishining...break someones shield already haha..

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Nice vid and music guy. And you're from Cali, huh? Hmm...Have you ever heard of a guy up there named Zelgadis? He's got a pretty good fox also. I'd love to see you guys smash! :)

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Cool combos, good vid and nice music. Not extremely impresive tought I give you a 7/10

Top Bottom