• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3 Results

Ares726

Smash Ace
First off, let me say "thank you" to all the OOS for coming and making this tournament even bigger. We had 24 teams and 50 singles entrants. It wasn't quite as big as FP, but we had more skill at this tournament in my opinion.

Fixed because nealdt is awesome. I'm about to upload the images, and he's going to put it on the web server. Just wanted to let everyone know: Crisis Averted.

Results:
Doubles Bracket, Pools, and Singles Bracket

Doubles
1: Chaddd and Wes. Awesome Team. Great Job. [Chaddd/GAWes]
2: Cascading Castles [-Chad-/Iori]
3: Team Condom [KOkingpin/JMoan]
4: White Rice [Rook/Rice]
5: Black Pearl [IHSB/Coach]
5: Exile [Ragnarok/Mr. P]
7: Clack-Clack [Moogle/Sensai]
7: GPC Rage [Menthol/TBag]
9: Mooninites [Boomstick/RAM]
9: Mind If I Have A Slice? [X2X/Ares]
9: Delicious Goldfish [Alex/Paul]
9: I'm With Mew2King [Gerbil/Prac]
13: GPC Savages [PB&J/XIO]
13: Booyakasha [Carter/Greg]
13: Jesus Eats Babies [Sunchaser/Slim]
13: Team Katana [DogySamich/Rayku]
17: Candy Jet [Shamus/Marcus]
17: Team Itachi [Seph/Neal]
17: The Real Candy Jet [Kirby_jim/Desu]
17: Lava Combo! [Reflex/Ninja]
17: **** Whippers [Martin/Lawrence]
17: Tough Love [Queen/Josh]
25: Gerbil's Mama [Zeus/Nice1]
25: Last Minute Entry [Torg/Soma]

Singles
1: Rice
2: -Chad-
3: Reflex
4: GAWes
5: Iori
5: Chaddd
7: JMoan
7: IHSB
9: Boomstick
9: DogySamich
9: Carter
9: Moogle
13: Gerbil
13: Datman
13: KOkingpin
13: X2X
17: Prac
17: TBag
17: C
17: RAM
17: Sensai
17: Slim
17: Tsunami
17: Menthol
25: Ares
25: Nice1
25: Drumma_boi
25: Rayku
25: Chris
25: Tong
31-50: Eliminated in Pools

CDE did really well overall. And I guess it's true what they say: Reflex>you.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Singles
Round 1: Lost to Moogle
Round 2: Lost to JMoan

Doubles
Round 1: Bye
Round 2: Beat **** Whippers
Round 3: Lost to Cascading Castles
Round 4: Lost to White Rice

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yayyyyhuzz -Chad- and Iori! and congratulations to Condom as well!

GOOOOoooOOOOO TN!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So do shouts go here?

Well they do now!

Nice1 - rofl, the whole frickin day dude. Next time I see you and a SNES (hell, i might bring one to the next tourney), we're MMing on Samurai Kirby. A fluke .02 wont save you from my constant .09s! :p

Prac - I swear to god if you talk bad about my doc, talk down on my playing, or touch my visor in the middle of a match one more time; so help me God I was crash a paper airplane into your face. But on a serious note, GGs and nice to see you again. :p

Ares - . . . are you still talking? :-D Good job runnin the show.

Alpha - Ya know, I never thought playing a good samus would be that hard. Never really thought of how missles come at me at whatnot. Guess caping everything doesnt help. :/ I want more of you, but the 1 GG was a GG regardless.

Rayku - You are still, by far, the worst teammate ever. I mean, it's one thing that you TK'd me atleast once EVERY round, but to get me double rested trying to save your slack *** from a ledgehopped sing. --sigh-- --- All joking aside though, teams were a blast. TEAM KATANA RIDES AGAIN!!!!!

Gerbil - LIGHTNING JAB! - didnt get to play ya at all, :/

Sunchaser - GGs, but more importantly, Nice to see you make it. You know what that means.

Carter - Nice to see you pop up outta nowhere. Didnt think you were gunna show. Nice chattin with ya again, always fun.

Chaddd - /me scratches his head. I mean, all I can say is atleast I didnt get 4 stocked, but that was still painfun, lol.

Wes - ow. Just, frickin, ow.

Chadachu/Iori - Walking riot. You guys are hilarious to be around. Real nice guys. Nice to see you guys 'round these parts again.

Jmoan - sick match. That's all i have to say. Sick. Match.

MentholMarth - man, I'm not gunna lie, you got robbed by that cape first round and momentum kinda stuck with me. That shouldnt have hit you at all. :/

--stops and thinks for a sec--

oh.

Kirbyjim - Nice kirby ditto. I want the rest of that sometime. I STILL GOT MY DIAL-A-COMBO! but I can live with the results either way. :-D

Reflex - Stop. Breaking. Games. I mean come on, Melee was bad enough, but then I see you obliteraing TMNT: Turtles in Time, then Kirby Super Star (best, game, ever), AND THEN TETRIS ATTACK. Holy frickin crap. Oh btw, The trap card quote = new top tier quote.

Seph - Always a pleasure to see ya man. Always a pleasure to play with ya. Ill be lookin for ya in the future like always.

Tsunami - Didnt get to play with you either, but always nice talkin to ya. Chill as always. :-D

Tong - I dint get to talk to you at all, but nice to see you show up. You always lighten the mood man. OVER 50 STORIES HIGH!

IHSB - "Take off that silly *** hat" - Chris Rock. :-D

ummm I think that's it.

If im forgetting somebody, please dont sue me. >.<

Gerbil

Smash Champion
We used TIO Beta, and everything was running and working smoothly. Now we don't know what's up with it. The thing that sucks is, we really need that bracket and results info because we have to give points out for the Southern Circuit.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Email the data file to me (nealdt@gmail.com). I'll take a look at it and see if I can repair the damage.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Ares has the data, but as soon as I get a hold of him (he had to leave for a little while) I'll be sure to get him to send you the data. (Right now I was working on re-creating a bracket from memory and getting a hold of people.... my way sucks lol)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Doubles - round 1 - Bye
Round 2 - Beat Mooninites
Round 3 - Beat (Prac's Team i forget the name)
Round 4 - Beat (IHSB and Coach)
Winners Finals - Lost to Chaddd and GAWiis: Awesome Team, Great Job
Loser's Finals - Lost to Cascading Castles

Single - Round 1 - Lost to Chaddd
Loser's Round 1 - Beat Chris
Loser's Round 2 - Beat Slim
Loser's Round 3 - Lost to Carter

Shout outs

Everyone in GA i love playing with everyone. You are all soooooo good and getting better everytime i play yall

Ares - Man awesome tourney you did great (cept losing the brackets lol, s'ok though) i wish i could have played you with my improved Peach

X2X - as always you are too good

Reflex - Man you really are a beast, wtf bowser got 3rd i think hell has frozen over

Rice - i didnt get to play you but still congrats on first. very technicle Falco.

Menthol - man we might not have made it if we wasnt able to stay with you guys the night before cause the ride back was hell. ( i slept the whole way haha) THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

Chaddd - man i have to say you are the best Ganon in the south..... i must improve now to be up there with you. i got to play you in Teams and Singles. Impressive and scary. i will be training to beat you. but one time we should team up when wes is gone. Zelda + Ganon.

IHSB - man i always love seeing you. you are so much fun. and the hat "Captain Jack" wahahhaahhahahahahaha. you shoulda played DK.

-Chad- - Dude...... you have gotten amazing man. im glad to see you winning alot. ever since my first biweekly since i moved back from California man ive been rooting for you.

Carter - Dang it you are always in my pool. I HATE FOX! lol but still man good stuff. I'll never pick Jungle Japes EVER AGAIN.

Prac - thanks for offering housing last night but we had to be back to move Jmoan out of his dorm. as always good games man

For anyone i missed (and i know i missed some people) My house burned down so dont give me no mess.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Teams proved to be alot more fun than singles for me, but anyway shoutouts

moogle wouldn't have been possible without you again. you need to win something this summer besides tuscaloosa tourneys!

kokingpin thanks for letting me hang with you and glad we got to get some friendlies in this time.

-chad- you never played me, but I think we're coming to a biweekly next weekend.

IHSB Thanks for letting me team with you. There were some moments in there where we played really well together and it'd be fun to do again sometime.

Wes thanks for the game it just wouldn't be a trip if you didn't beat my face in.

prac I really can't thank you enough for letting us stay with you it made the trip a whole lot easier. I'm really sorry we didn't get to say bye to you before we left we couldn't find you :(. Good matches too.

my pool - sorry i was a *****

RAM I really appreciate the positivity that really just did it for me. You're a cool dude.

Rice congratulations Huntsville was rooting for ya.

Ares maybe next time we'll get to play again.

Sorry if i left anyone out.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You forgot me!!!! :'( oh and the team name was:

Gerbil/Prac - I'm with Mew2King

Anyways, I tied with Datman, X2X, and KOKingpin for 13th place.

Singles:

Winner's Round 1: Beat Drumma Boi
Winner's Round 2: Lose to Reflex
Loser's Round ?: Beat Prac
Loser's Round ??: Lose to Boomstick

I'll do shoutouts later, I'm just busy getting a lot of stuff done. As soon as Ares gets home, he's sending Nealdt the bracket info, and hopefully it can be repaired. So let all of us who have yet to view it keep ourselves calm lol.

Somasu

Smash Ace
I think I did just horrible at this tournament. I mean, I'm by no means an awesome player, but even for me, I just wasn't doing good. Maybe next time, I WON'T stay up all night before the tourney xD

Teams:

Lost to Pikachad and Iori
Lost to Team Katana (Rayku and I forget who else)

Singles: I never made it out of pools =(

I'll do my shoutouts later. Feeling a bit lazy at the moment =P

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
hey, wheres the vids? i wanna see just how badly i got my *** handed to me by reflex

well, i guess i'll do some shoutouts before i gotta leave for work so... here ya go

Dogy: heh, sorry we didnt get to finish our kirby ditto, i guess a 1 on 1 kirby fight is just too raw for those columbus folks to watch and i was pretty tired so i left early (saves me the trouble of defending my best kirby title, eh?)

reflex: oh, my, god... why does bowser **** kirby so bad!? seriously though, fun playing against you in the crew battle and in our money match (its good to have someone who actually replies to my constant talking instead of just lookin at me like im crazy) i hope you can make good use of the zebes trick i showed ya

menthol: way to **** in that crew battle, sorry the rest of us kinda messed up... dont worry, we'll get our revenge!!

X2X: bwahaha, i may have lost to you 2-0 in pools, but i got you with the kirby-zebes trick.. ON TAPE! yeah, fun playing you even though you really just ***** me both matches, it was fun

Soma: you have my DS... its only been a couple of hours without pokemon and im already going through withdrawel.... GIVE IT BACK NOW! but yeah, i didnt play you at all this tournament, your really good though so you shouldnt have a problem once you get more experience

IHSB: speaking of pokemon... im so jelous of your shiny ponyta. thats right... this shoutout has absolutely nothing to do with smash

Other GPC crew guys: we were all way too nervous and didnt play as well as we coulda, but we'll get a chance to redeem ourselves, fun playin with ya (like i dont see you every freaking day anyways)

Marcus/Shamus: you stole the team name Candy Jet... im pretty sure thats the reason for everything that went wrong at this tournament, we'll never forgive you! /sarcasm

Peru: sorry i sorta took my anger out on you after the crew battle (kirby should not be able to 4-stock anyone)

Sunchaser: thanks for the pokemons! i hope you dont hold all those kirbycides against me

Columbus Crew: you got lucky, it was a fluke, i was on an off day, the sun was in my eyes, we hadnt been properly rested, the game was hacked, various additional excuses.... just wait for the rematch

bleh, thats all the shoutouts im giving and if i missed you... i already typed more here than i usually type in a college essay, you be happy with what you got

Jx31

Smash Ace
*Rubs his ****

Dang, you guys **** HARD. On the most part I got knocked around the entire day >.<.

Well, this tournament has made it obvious to me that I pretty much need to start over in the ways of smash. By the end of the day I noticed that there were some VERY basic things that I do not do that I must have skipped over in my quest to wavedash and L cancel etc. I'm going to drop most of the adv techs out of my rep for a week (till LFTC2 which I hope to make) and work on my control which gave me huge problems(Example:Me thinking-"Ok, I'm going to short hop around this Shiek with Falcon until I see an opening for a sh Nair.......there!" *Does a full jump nair instead. Me-"......er crap well I didn't get punished for that and Shiek is still open...KNEE!" *Goes for the Knee but instead flys right past Shiek and...the stage* Captain Falcon-"OOARGH!" Me-"....Dammit >.>") . Hopefully by then I will see some improvement

Even though I generally got beaten hard I had a blast the entire time(well except for the **** by Gerbil in pools but meh >.>)

Time for some shout outs:

X2X:WTF is up with you putting me in that death pool *****! I should come over there and be....j/k man!:laugh: . It's all good, I got some good experience from that pool plus I got to play a sick Kirby(Kirby jim) which is rare.

Once again I have to say thank you, if you didn't take my quiet *** to cyberlanding fri and sat I would have never got so much killer exp. Hopefully I will see you again May 15th......you better not be in my pool this time though!:urg:

Gerbil: Man, you have a nice technical fox. It gave me a reason to fear Pokemon Stadium!
Thanks for the spacing advice btw, I'll make sure to work on that among other things.

Prac:Argh! I forgot to ask you for a rematch! The set we had at Nerd-a-con was embarrassing.:(

Rest of the Columbus Crew that I remember your names but didn't have much interaction with >.<: Thanks for the good time guys and sorry that I didn't say much, it's a very bad habit I have around new people. It takes quite a while(read: weeks :urg: ) before I really start talking. Congrats on the crew battle win! I will more than likely see you guys a couple of times this summer.

Moogle: Thanks for the matches, you have an Incredibly fast Shiek!

Zone:Those were some fun matches, though how was it that me, you, and that other guy always end up playing the same people in friendlies at the same time? Odd XD

JMoan/KOKingpin: Er....I played one of you in friendlies, sadly I forgot who(though I think it was JMoan).Argh curse my faulty memory.

Falco player that I did not see the ENTIRE day till around 8-9ish: Gezz, you have an VERY techniqual Falco (among other chars). I got zero to deathed so many times I lost count and you wall teched every single edge guarding attempt I made with ease. I hope to see you again sometime, sorry I cannot remember your name >.<.

Reflex: Never had a chance to talk to you but congrats on 3rd....with Bowser(wtf?!). I loved your reaction win you realized you got money: Reflex-runs around while screaming "I WON MONEY!!!!!!!!!". Good stuff!

Everyone else- sorry if I didn't mention you here, my memory on the most part sucks:urg: . Hope to see everyone at LFTC2!

Nite

Smash Champion
Awwww. I forgot my FL boys were coming. I would've came if I would've remembered. Dammit Rice, you were supposed to remind me!(You actually weren't, but that's my john. lol)

Good to see Mid-South up there. Wtf Luis? You finally placed! You're too good man.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I think I've already passed on this info to the correct people, but just in case:
Singles
Beat Prac
Beat Datman
Lost to Chad
Beat Carter
Lost to Chaddd

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling Chads!

Anyway, shoutouts:

Iori - Shut up.

Prac - Why do you think my name's "ihavespaceBAWLS"? I needed that boost to beat you in brackets after you won those friendlies right before. Keep the caffeine away from me, and you'll win next time, that Peach is getting beastly.

Datman - Pools and then 2nd round brackets? Something's rigged. Enjoyed all of our matches though.

Nice1 - Corneria + Samus = Bad. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. *G I JOE!* Other than that, great stuff.

Chad - :025:

Iori - Stop talking.

Carter - I'm banning FD on space animals from now on >_< Very fast, very accurate, very smart Fox. I just have a lot of practice against those. Great stuff, our match could have gone either way.

Chaddd - *cowers*

Coach - Really enjoyed teaming with you too. Sorry I screwed up in (pretty much all) the clutch parts. Hope to see you at some of the INN biweeklies soon, we should team up again.

Alpha - We never got any Samus dittos in, this makes me sad. Enjoyed our Marth/CF mm though, and the captain hat looked much better on you.

Reflex - OMFG good ****!!! You better stop being so amazing soon; when you push Bowser into top tier, won't you have to stop playing him?? Also, Ambipom would like to say CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY ONLY MOVE!

Cornell/C - Enjoyed all the friendlies towards the end of the night. Really good F/F/CF combo, but you need a little work on defense, it felt like you were almost running into my attacks. Whenever you weren't though, I was getting hit repeatedly across the stage, so good stuff.

Handorin - Smashing on the road on the way to smash = top tier.

Handorin's Dad - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

KO - <3<3<3 Sorry about your house man, but glad you got your games out (my priorities would be pretty similar XD). Enjoyed our friendlies a lot, beastly 'Dorf as always, and way to go on doubles!

JMoan - Same as KO on doubles, and glad to finally return your memory card to you.

RAM - I'm glad I finally got to play you, every awesome thing I've heard about your beastly Luigi turned out to be completely true. Also, here are the matches I was talking about where ROFL beats HugS, maybe they hold the key to turning Luigi into a Samus counter?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=393WCwHWz7s and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLKT3gaWVbc

Rice - Just... just... WOW. And not the bad kind of WOW that makes people abandon the real world for months at a time, the good kind that means you're so good I can't even process it. Really enjoyed our friendlies, I was worried after the first two that I'd just be embarrassing myself for the next however long, but I think (hope) I learned a few things from them, so thanks, and congrats on winning.

Iori - I love you, but please keep it down... or make sense... or something.

My shiny blue Ponyta - I love you.

Anyone else I forgot - *insert travel, tiredness, and memory-related johns*

Somasu

Smash Ace
VIDS PLZ! Seriously, we need them now! I want to watch those matches where people were screaming! I missed them all due to me playing friendlies in one of the little cubicles, so I want to see them!

Anyway, NOW I'll post my shoutouts, yes.

First one goes to my fellow GPCers - We'll get 'em next time! And next time, you guys won't be so ****ed nervous. Good fight, though. I enjoyed watching it, and it was probably best that I didn't take part in it due to the fact that I wasn't doing good at ALL at the tournament.

Menthol - **** you were pissed at that crew battle. You went crazy when you went in there. Seriously, you're an excellent Marth player. Keep it up, man.

Brett - I'm in ur DS, killin' all ur pokemans. Okay, so not really. I wish I could've had a taste of the Kirby Jim at this tournament. I guess I just never got around to getting a friendly with you. Ah well, I'll fight you next time.. or at GPC tomorrow or something. Nice job against Reflex.

Desu - Heh, you know, I actually saw your cell in Brett's car when you got out, but my brain didn't think to say "HEY! Get your phone!" Man, you didn't look too good when you were up against Gerbil.. that didn't look fun at all. Ah well. I'll see ya tomorrow at GPC for some smashin'

Will - You really cracked under all that pressure, man. You definitely weren't up to speed in the crew battle,.. You should've really whiped the floor with that Marth. And 2 suicides in that kind of match = OUCH. Good stuff anyway, man.

Evan - Your Ice Climbers are beasts! Good to see you getting better and better every time I see you. Chu Dis, son!

Lawrence - APE**** ATTACK! COBRAAA! Ah, yes.. nice Luigi you got, thar! Lawrence is a spot-dodging fool! Thanks for the ride and.. I think I left my DS and MP3 player in your car.. =( GIVE IT BACK!

Peru - **** the C-Stick to hell when it comes to Marth players. Ah well, it was fun.

Shamus - Those were some fun Ness dittos, man. And you've got a nice Zelda, too. It shows me how much I really hate Nayru's Love, now. A laser-spamming Falco + a reflecting attack = disappointment =(

P.S. You are a Pictochat wizard. ****-sucking Brett drawings, FTW

Rayku - You're a cool dude. Didn't get to play you except for that team match, though, so maybe next time.

Iori - Mewtwo?! ****ing Mewtwo? Why do I not know how to fight a bloody Mewtwo? Ah well. You're an amazing player. Glad I got to fight you, even if I didn't do well against you.

Cornel - Ah, I do love fellow Foxes. Especially when they can whoop up on me like that. 'twas very fun.

Gerbil - We never got our Fox ditto.

Pikachad - I want that hat.

Alpha - **** you for putting me in that pool I had to be up against some of the best people there =( Ah well, good fighting you in that random match versus your marth. Good stuff. I wanted to fight your Samus, though. Maybe next time.

KOKingpin - Sorry to hear about your house. Good to know you saved the videogames. Screw the clothes and food and whatnot. You need the video games.

JMoan - You're good, man. Reallly good. I had fun fighting you at Mike's place. Especially that Falco Ditto (Srsly, the one with the same colors.. 'twas amusing)

Everyone else - Sorry if I forgot you. Say something and I'll probably put something up. I had fun, guys. Hope to be at LFTC2 so I can see you guys again.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I'll go ahead and do my shoutouts now that everything's good.

And the first shoutout goes to:

nealdt- Thank you so much for saving the file. You're too good. As is TIO.

Now that that's taken care of:

X2X- Thanks for staying with me until ~1 to clean up. That was much appreciated. As was your help throughout the day.

Gerbil- Thanks for handling money and everything. Again, much appreciated.

CDE- We're too raw. That is all. Thanks for everything guys. By "everything" I mean "helping in absolutely no ways besides bringing setups". It was much appreciated (read: It's all good, see y'all Friday.)

Reflex- You. Are. Too. Good. Just so you know, I less than three you like a shiny red dragon Pokemon.

GAWes- Thanks for all the conversations and for initiating me as a tournament director by bothering me while making brackets. It, ironically, helped a lot because it kept everyone else from talking. Congrats on doing so well man. See ya next time.

Chaddd- Dude, I'm really sorry about the redo match of the set. I hated to do it, but rules are rules. You still beasted through the tournament in singles, and you won doubles. Anyway, congrats, thanks for coming, and see ya next time.

Iori- Or should I say "Lori"? Mewtwo for pools?! What?! You're awesome. Thanks for the thrashing in teams.

-Chad-- Always a pleasure hanging out with you man. My goal all throughout pools was to take a game off of you. I didn't care about anything else really. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. I thought I was going to win on Brinstar, but I didn't. Now I'll probably get shunned by the rest of my crew for losing on Brinstar, but it's all good. Hopefully next time. Good stuff man.

Menthol- Good matches in pools and crews man. GPC is getting good. I always like playing you though. We always have great matches.

GPC- Y'all are pretty good. No sarcasm. That's real talk. I'm looking forward to round 2. The only thing I'm going to say about Round 1 is that CDE>GPC.

Dogy- Quite that clapping crap. We don't do that for OOS. lol You're awesome man. Thanks for coming. Dogy+tourney=win.

Moogle- Good matches (on your part) and thanks for all the volumes of advice. I'm still trying to sift through it all. On a slightly more serious note, thanks for playing all those friendlies with me after our matches. I greatly appreciate it.

JMoan- Argh! I wanted that Battlefield match so badly. Ah well. Good stuff in singles and doubles man. You're really good. And you were right, I should chaingrab more.

IHSB- Captain Jack ftw. Thank you for not being responsible for any of that 2-1 crap. Stick to 2-0, those are easier for everyone. I didn't get to play you or see you play, but I laughed twice when during brackets White Rice played Black Pearl.

Rice- Congrats on taking $500 man. That's a lot of money for being good at video games. Good stuff in teams too. I really thought X2X and I were going to win that 3rd match on Corneria for a minute. Ah well, you're too good.

Coach- I really wanted to play you agian. I guess you'll just have to keep coming to GA for tournies so I can get another chance. Thanks for the recovery advice against Peach.

KOkingpin- Same first two sentences as with Coach. You're awesome to hang out with man. Congratulations on your performances in singles and especially doubles.

Nice1- Good stuff in friendlies. Hope to see you around more over the summer.

People I forgot- Thanks for coming. Come again next time. Bring more people with you. Tell me if you want me to put you in my shoutouts.

EVERYONE: I've got about 10 tapes of randomly recorded matches. I'm going to start on them tomorrow after my final is over. I'll probably need y'all's (double contraction ftw?) help on identifying teams and singles and basically everything. I'll upload as fast as I can though. Thanks for attending. Congrats on winning Circuit Points!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Ares, the tape I originally had in my VCR had a couple mini-crew battles that the guys at GPC had with KOKingpin and some others at Mike's place, so.. if you get to a tape that starts off with a crew battle(that isn't GPC vs CDE), then the first hour of it (somewhere around an hour) is not a part of the tournament, but if possible, it'd be good to get those up on Youtube, as well.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Samus taunt

Ares: Thanks for helping me run the tourny, couldnt of done it without you.

Moogle: thanks for bringin your vcr, sadly i didnt get any friendlys with you.

Sensai: those were some close matches you had me nervous the whole time.

Ko: sorry about your place and all, but im glad you still came down here, Congrats on 3rd in teams.

Slim: we have the same birthday O.o.

Iori: Sand ninja > Sound Ninja

Captain jack/IHSB: you ***** my CF:(

Prac: Thanks for housing Moogle and them, you saved the day right there.

Chad: *insert random loud noise*

Chaddd: like ares said sorry about the reset, but you still beasted regardless and you won teams so congrats.

Wiis: I enjoy those matches. I have a great idea though for next time, I will play Samus and you will play CF LOL. Congrats on 1st in teams.

GPC: I hope you didnt take the cre battle to seriously, it was all in good fun.

Menthol: i didnt play you:(

Tbag: ****Z those were some close matches you gave me a heart attack.

Jx31: Im glad you came mangz and hope you learned alot from this tourny.

Kirbyjim: im banning Brinstar on you for now on, stupid kirby glitch lol.

Desu: i need to teach you how to **** foxes.

Tsunami: You seem not like yourself at this. You can alwasy talk to me if something is botherin you. Good stuff at the crew battle

TORG: good stuff startin us off in the crew battle, you make me proud.

Dogy: ROFLAMO, your the coolest mangz im glad you came cause it wouldnt be the same without you. You got rocked in samurai kirby though LMAO.

Datman: LOL what was up with that dance during finals. Well whatever that was im stealing it from you lol.

X2X: You need to stop being so DARK GOSH.

Ninja: I hope you pick up some stuff from Chad. Good stuff in crews.

Drumma boi: We must fight against the struggle LOL.

Ram: I didnt get to play that sexy Luigi of yours, Thanks for coming though and hope to see real soon:)

Rice: OMGravy is up with Fl and Falcos? Congrats on 1st and for reminding the rest of us why Fl is top tier.

ragnarock: glad you came mangz sadly we didnt get our friendly in:(

Carter: I enjoy our CF MM. good stuff in singles though.

Handorin: Thank for bringin the the other INN guys with you. Always a blast chillin with you mangz.

Somasu: next tourny i see you were getting some friendlys in for sure.

Tong: Im glad you found a ride and came, those friendlys were too good.

Nice1: I want a re-match my CF shall have his revenge:mad:

Just want to say thanks for all those who attend, congrats to all who recevive points.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I feel so bad not being able to come because of a simple test date. Darn SAT's!!! Oh well. DP's Mario will make his mark one day. Better luck next time for me. To anybody, when's the next tourney so I can put it in my calendar? X2X, I sent you a message.

Blue Mario be ACTN. :chuckle:

nice1

Smash Lord
ok well let me get these shootuts before go to sleep

Dogy Samich: lol u can't see me in kirby samurai lol j/k but i'll mm if u money match me in GOW lol. but tell the truth that .02 was sexy huh i'm gonna saty in ya mind forever lol i make u play bad when i'm n ya head. that **** was tooooooooooo funny what x2x did when he turned his head in out match in the kirby samurai match

Ares: good stuff in the crew battle and yea i'll be smashing a lot over the summer with yall. Nice friendlies. thanx for the advice on my sheik and u right pc chris ain't got **** on me ROFL

IHSB: Nice match and yea i no not to play that stage against u lol. now i no cause it's mikes super short show lol.

Menthol: Nice money match against u. yea u got me but i'll be back. Even though u took my $5 ig ot it back from the crew battle lmao.

GaWes: thank u for ****** dogy cause that **** was too funny rofl. your falcon is too fast jeez u gotta **** me when we play one day

Gerbil: Nice seeing u even though we did not play good stuff.

Prac: nice match, **** those turnips and FoD for falco. I want a rematch.

Rice: Nice on ****** me and winning the tourny. the way u play falco makes me think should i continue playing as him. Ya tech skills are UHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seph: Wtf u left without telling me. Nice matches in teams.

Torg: You've improved alot since neardacon. it was fun playing u too. i want a marth ditto next time we play.

tsunami: Nice matches. I still hate u lol j/k remember 2 falcos are better then one lol.

Reflex: nice on getting MONEY lol and taking 3rd that bowser is top tier in my book. I think it was 9 stocks in the crew battle. Makes my doookie twinkle. lol

Now for u x2x: i pwn u 24/7 when u play falcon but i'll give ya that rematch. i wanna play that samus some more too. u pwn when it comes to making people mess up in kirby samurai. u kill me when reflex was playiung tetris attack and he had the character when u made the blocks disappear he would do a Agggghhhhh sound and u would do it too. ROFL. Nice on forgetting your pizza ***. That hat was ownage even though it was not yours and your controller made me lose a friendly.

CDE: Nice in the crew battle everyone did awsome even though x2x wasn't supposed to play lol.

GPC: Nice match in the crew battle.

DP: thanx for not showing i got to play in the crew battle YAYHUZZZZZ

anyone if i'm forgetting someone sorry and it was nice you all showed up and nice matches to all those i played except x2x when he used falcon lol. U CAN'T SEE ME (waves hand in front of face)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ok well let me get these shootuts before go to sleep

Dogy Samich: lol u can't see me in kirby samurai lol j/k but i'll mm if u money match me in GOW lol. but tell the truth that .02 was sexy huh i'm gonna saty in ya mind forever lol i make u play bad when i'm n ya head. that **** was tooooooooooo funny what x2x did when he turned his head in out match in the kirby samurai match
Ya know, as much as you probably dont wanna hear about Samurai Kirby cause you got rocked so bad ( i mean, come on. One match outta what? 6 sets?) I have a follow up story that you'll lol at.

So i told my best friend at home about what was up, and he kinda lol'd. We played some games, and then randomly i turned on my snes to see if i could still beat the cpu on expert.

So after i showed him the game, i was like "you wanna play?" He said sure, i mean who wouldnt? Nice simple game right?

How bout the ****er .02'd me. Then .03'd me. THEN .01'D ME. I looked at him and just said "I dont care if im moppin the floor with you, that's BLATENT DISREGARD."

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shoutouts~

TBag- Don't sweat the small stuff man, everyone knows you're a beast. Oh, STOP PICKING JIGGLYPUFF AGAINST CFs!!! You rock. <3

XI0- Keep workin on your tech, man! Poke->grabs **** Marths. All you gotta do is stay cool under pressure, and you'll beast.

PB+J- Good stuff man, sorry to make you go last in the crew battle. I had meant to do cleanup myself, but it just didn't work out that way. GET EM! Chu Dis does what he wants!

Hidden- Nice job, man. Reflex isn't easy, and we're all proud of your big tourney debut!

Uncle- APE**** ATTACK!!! Watch your dodges, and work on your techs man! But all in all, you rock, and make every tournament an enjoyable experience.

Soma- Keep up yo stuff, son! Just work on not dying so much! lol

KirbyJim- 4 stocked Peru? You madman. Good **** against Reflex, keep beastin!

Desu- You're so awesome, ITS SWEET. We'll do FD practice.

Josh- You're great dude. I heard you got Jigs lessons from Tong! You can learn a lot from him, too!

Queen- Chelsey, you rock, girl. You did GREAT, even under pressure. We're all proud of you!

Shamus- Way to beast with Zelda, you're fun to play smash with.

Marcus- PROUD BEARER OF TEH GPC FLAG... I SALUTE YOU.

Peru- Keep workin on that Marth, man. Play more with Lawrence, he's a beast.

Dogy- F*CK CAPES! But good stuff, man. You're funny as hell.

Alpha- I appreciate you not making my crewmates give their money. You're both a great smasher and a gracious host. Friendlies at the next tourney? OH, and... GPC vs. CDE rematch?

Prac- Good matches man, and **** Jungle Japes! lol

Ares- Maybe I'll KEEP the ledge next time~ Good stuff, dude.

Tong- Good stuff, man. Marth vs. Jigs is a hard match, but we all know you're beast.

Rayku- Glad I could help you get a ride, I hope we get to play more sometime.

Nice1- I'll take your challenge anytime! ^_^

Slim- I LOVE playing your Ganon. We should play more often when you guys are in town.

C- BEAST MODE! I used your tips about Pika-Chad, helped me only get 1 stocked both matches!

KOKingpen- Nice playing you man, housing was no problem. If you guys ever come to another tournament in GA, I may be able to help out in that department again!

Datman- Fun friendlies, I wish we could have played more... T_T

Gerbil- Good job in the crew battle~

Moogle- Close teams matches, hope to play you again soon.

Carter- Thanks for your support during the crew battle. I'd like to come play with you and 112 sometime, to work on my game with some good-as-**** players!

IHSB- Fun Marth dittos! We should do them more often.

JMoan- Slick sheik, dude. Fun matches at my place!

Chaddd- Don't sweat the small stuff, its just a game. You're still my favorite Chadondorf! <3

Reflex- Curse your U-airs!

Rice- Good match in our MM. I'd like to see more FL turnout at our GA tourneys!

Wes- I <3 your greed. You're a greedy god, in my eyes. Play me more often! :)

To anyone I forgot, I'm sorry! Let me know and I'll give you a shout-out.

Oh yeah,

Menthol- You suck at this game. =P

GPC will rise again!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Top Bottom