• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Columbus, OH 4/21/07 -- Justin Wong in Smash tourney! Same venue as Dec.

mathos

Smash Champion
Mathos here with complete results. Sorry to Ghaleon and Fugee for running away without saying goodbye, the cincy smashers kidnapped me.

Singles

1. Vidjo
2. Drephen
3. Jiano
4. Sliq
5. Watty
5. JoeBushman111
7. Soap
7. Pyrogamer
9. Mathos
9. Kel
9. Top Cat
9. DCLO
13. Big R
13. Big D
13. KC
13. Bo D
17. Paradigm
17. Alex
17. AlphaZealot
17. D-Boy
17. Drew M.
17. Omnigamer
17. Zincs
17. DipNDots
25. Bunnaman
25. Smack A Baby
25. Tist
25. Kyle S.
25. Wound
25. Quan
25. Blood
25. Indigo

Doubles

1. Jiano & Vidjo
2. Drephen & JoeBushman111
3. Watty & Mathos
4. Omnigamer & Pyrogamer
5. Sliq & Juke
6. Big D & Kel
7. Soap & Paradigm
8. DCLO & Dillon
9. Quan & Kameron

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm not sure if they'll read this, but, to the guy that tried to take my TV for Guilty Gear:

I probably would have let you had it had you not lied to me and told me you were moving it for smash.

For those of you who don't know, some guy came over and told me he needed to move my TV for smash. So he moved it over to where the Guilty Gear tournament was. I asked Omni about it and he told me it was for Guilty Gear. So if the guy had asked to use my TV for GG as opposed to walking over and starting to unhook **** like it was his TV, then I probably would have let him have it.

He gave me attitude when I was taking my TV back for smash, which I thought was funny considering the circumstances.

mathos

Smash Champion
I'm glad to see a decent amount of people coming out. Less people at this one but many more experienced players. I hope you see you come to more tournies Quan. I hope everyone had a good time! I know I love running tournies. <3

soap

Smash Hero
all those other games in the background gave me a headache

good games to all
sliq, you are a ***** in teams.

watty, i had no more money at the end of the day, i will play you at the Cok.

Sliq

Smash Master
all those other games in the background gave me a headache

good games to all
sliq, you are a ***** in teams.

watty, i had no more money at the end of the day, i will play you at the Cok.
It is way too easy to throw out rests like they are candy because of all the mayhem going on, and because I have a teammate that can wake my *** up.

You guys keep it up. You're getting better, which makes it annoying to play you. :laugh:

DippnDots

Feral Youth
hey, like I said at the tourny, JOE BUSHMAN FACEBOOK FAN CLUB

"Joe Bushman111 is both God and Lord of Gamefaqs"

it's global, so just search it. If anyone has a photo of him feel free to upload it or email it to me so we can make it the group picture.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can put your results online if you want mathos. Just email the data file to (myscreenname)@gmail.com.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
how about the announcer guy who told me and D to take our drinks outside but he said it into the mic and made it everyones business. I almost killed him...and Mathos I should of banned FD >.< what was I thinking

Big_R

Smash Champion
ha, that dude is dating my friends sister. he looks so young, but i heard he's like 32.

mathos we had good matches. it was the first time we played singles in a while. soap i wil get u at cok111 it is only right. it will go cok2-big r huge columbus tourny 2-soap cok111-big r
watch your back!

mathos

Smash Champion
how about the announcer guy who told me and D to take our drinks outside but he said it into the mic and made it everyones business. I almost killed him...and Mathos I should of banned FD >.< what was I thinking
FD wasn't your problem, yoshi's story was. You got three stocked son!

And Sliq I'm coming up with something against those rests. :)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here we are, full results. It doesn't give overall placings for Doubles because the site doesn't show placings for RR tournaments -- but I'll fix it to show results if there's only one pool. That seems like a nice compromise between no results and results for all 200 people at 0C2, for example.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Fun tourney, didn't get in as many friendlies in as I would've liked though, probably because I spent too much time with GG. And that whole "thinking a tournament match was a friendly" thing wasn't so great for me either. But whatever, I went mainly to meet up with old smash pals anyway. Hope to see many of you at the next one.

mathos

Smash Champion
I like how the tournament is called "Justin Wong in Smash tourney," even though he was definitely not in the smash tourney.

Also, an error in the bracket. Big D beat Tist and Alphazealot. He lost to Sliq, though.
Well what exactly do you call the tourny? Thats what the title of the post was. We can't help that Justin Wong is a douche.

Ghaleon

Smash Apprentice

Fugee Posting!

First and Foremost Big Ups to Mathos for running smash very smooth once again!
I have mad respect for the smash community which is why we give you guys a whole wall to yourselves and ADDED the bonus for this tourny due to not having one at Seasons Beatings. I hope you all will continue to come out support our scene as WE are just gonna get BiGGER!

On to Topcat, You almost killed me huh? Ill bet that wont happen.....EVER! You didnt say 2 words to me!! I announced SEVERAL times on the mic NOT to bring Outside food and drinks into the establishment. You are not the only 2 people that were asked to take your drinks/food outside. Some of my closest friends were also asked to remove their food outside. We arent kids I shouldnt have to tell you more then once!

TheWounded

Smash Cadet
Yo Mathos i saw u takin pics? I know one of them was me. Were those just for fun or are you gonna post em?

mathos

Smash Champion
I was taking pictures? Really? I don't remember taking any pictures. Let me check my camera. . . . . . yea I don't have any pics. You must had me confused with someone. But I did want to take pictures. :(

Jiano: Oops the bracket problem was my fault. But nealdt's got everything under control.

Which reminds me Sliq is my RIVAL! Its go time.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think I may have been the one taking pics that your thinking of...

They'll be up on facebook/myspace probably. Or if TIA lets you use photos that would be awesome.

myspace.com/alphazealot

facebook: chris Brown

Sliq

Smash Master
I was taking pictures? Really? I don't remember taking any pictures. Let me check my camera. . . . . . yea I don't have any pics. You must had me confused with someone. But I did want to take pictures. :(

Jiano: Oops the bracket problem was my fault. But nealdt's got everything under control.

Which reminds me Sliq is my RIVAL! Its go time.
I hearby officially challenge Mathos to a dance-off.

Ghaleon

Smash Apprentice
Lol I didn't ask Justin about Smash on the day, he WAS going to enter. Be careful what you wish for :)

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
wow!

FD wasn't your problem, yoshi's story was. You got three stocked son!

QUOTE]
you..calm down

Fugee Posting!

First and Foremost Big Ups to Mathos for running smash very smooth once again!
I have mad respect for the smash community which is why we give you guys a whole wall to yourselves and ADDED the bonus for this tourny due to not having one at Seasons Beatings. I hope you all will continue to come out support our scene as WE are just gonna get BiGGER!

On to Topcat, You almost killed me huh? Ill bet that wont happen.....EVER! You didnt say 2 words to me!! I announced SEVERAL times on the mic NOT to bring Outside food and drinks into the establishment. You are not the only 2 people that were asked to take your drinks/food outside. Some of my closest friends were also asked to remove their food outside. We arent kids I shouldnt have to tell you more then once!
and you...haha seriously calm down, and how can me almost killing you last weekend not ever happen..your mixing tenses smart guy

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Hookah is nice, but not as nice as the facebook group "Joe Bushman111 is both God and Lord of Gamefaqs"!! I know... I'm pushing it.

Watty

Smash Lord
shout-outs

Fun tourny first time coming I love watching GG and that marvel game where it was just constand **** happening that was fun to watch 2.

Teams was fun

Sliq - u ruined my day i really wanted to play jiano in tourny hopefully 1 time we can doa set where i dont get *** ***** the 3rd match GG though

Mathos - i like teaming with u

Drew - sup

Joe - i gave u aids

Omni - Sad i had to play u but i got my revenge from so long ago Nice seeing u again

Pyro - Glad u did well in GG i miss seeing u guys

Jiano - Ginger

I really dont feel like doing anymore, Topcat I read the sign ya know the 1 where u walk to the door it says no outside food or drink. That helps.

If Ghaleon was the dude witht he mic ya seemed cool didnt really talk to ya but good **** letting us use the place really cool tourny place hope u hold more later

mathos

Smash Champion
Thanks Wounded, I was worried there at the beginning because my voice was starting to hurt. But I hope to see you guys at other smash tournies. Maybe Evo chicago. . . .

Husband

Smash Lord
Good **** Watty!!

Um.... Drephen??? How you going to let a Peach (worse player in the game) Beat you???? Esp beat you and Bushman. Im slightly anger and Im going to have to come up there and take care of this ****er. Dont worry

Top Bottom