• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reku Is Back!!! New 2007 Money Match

toga

Smash Apprentice
due to some criticism i decided to post some more recent vids of my sheik so yesterday i challanged my brother to a money match first to 3 wins wins

and here is part one (part 2 will be up soon enough)

also this is a new fight so we are better than the last vid i showed you enjoy and

tell me what you think
-------------

money match part 1 of 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TDYWsGUDdB4&mode=user&search=
--------------
PART 2 IS UP
MONEY MATCH PART 2 OF 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDP96QS-dgA

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
hmm

nobody is watching because they dont care for another shiek, in order to stand out, you have to post videos of like tournaments or someone with a reputation under their name.
Your shiek is good, but playing someone like your brother you guy know how kinda each other play. Better luck next time, also posting something like "the best shiek in town" you get flammed and people usually dont like watching your vids.

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Plus you have a 9 minute video of one round. I kinda of closed it after 4 minutes because you were doing good in the beginning but started screwing around again because I guess you felt he was easy? I'm onto Part 2 and I hope to god it doesn't have you suiciding while playing on the edge or random pauses from the Samus.

Met

Smash Ace
wait?

Why was there even a second round? You say that you lost with fox then you lose the first one with shiek. so your brother one, and by the way you really shouldn't put yourself up on a pedistal because your brother isn't that great and you'r ok.

toga

Smash Apprentice
first off I thought i made it clear when the i said that THE BEST SHEIK IN TOWN BIT WAS A JOKE I JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO WATCH MY VIDS FOR A CHANGE AND FIGURED THAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK ANYBODY WOULD CARE FOR ANOTHER SHEIK PLAYER. AND TO MET IT WASNT A BEST OUT OF THREE IT WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO WIN 3 FIGHTS. MY BROTHER ONE THE FIRST 2 AND I WON THE REST. I DONT PUT MYSELF ON A PEDISTAL BECAUSE I KNOW THERE ARE FALCOS WHO **** ME ALL THE TIME. I JUST HAVE ALOT OF SELF CONFIDENCE IF THATS A CRIME TO PEOPLE ON HERE

Top Bottom