• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friend of the Night - Forwards Sheik! A combo video

Friend of the Night - Forwards Sheik! A combo video - Youtube Streaming

Friend of the Night - Forwards Sheik! A combo video - Download

A Combo video featuring Forward as sheik versus the brooklyknightz. I made this combo vid. This is all unreleased footage recorded at my house in brooklyn when forward visited NYC. Kashan(me), Greyfox, and Tone were the opponents. Music - The Doors- The Soft Parade and MC Chris- Hijack

enjoi.

I Got the name for the combo vid from a song called "friend of the night" by mogwai but then the song kept messing up on ulead and it kept saying it was 9 minutes long and I already made that part of the video so I left the name. but its ok because it has mc chris. I only had 5 matches to work with. and that just means forward must be haxing.

TJK1997

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** nice video

Off topic-Wolf can you sticky my Luigi finder topic?The other one has not been updated in a while so I made a new one and like 8 or 9 new people joined

Yes, this is the same forward that plays falco.

Thanks a bunch for liking it!

I shall put it somewhere for download too, thanks for reminding me about that!

Metà

Smash Master
Wow, holy s*** that was amazing. All the crazy platform dashing and needle tricks made my jaw drop. That was some crazy mindgames and movement tricks. Also, nice use of the upsmash in the first bit of the video; Sheik players always overlook that move.

Forward, I humbly request a Sheik ditto with you at my SFU tournament. ^^

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I wasn't aware that it was actually possible to play a Sheik that doesn't look exactly like everyone else's. Kudos to you, Forward. That, is how she was meant to be played. I really liked all the the shuffled dairs, I've never seen anyone use them before. Great needlework too, your Sheik really stands out from all the tilt spam-->fairing that you get from 95% of Sheik players out there today.

I don't necessarily agree with the choice of the second song, but I must just suck then, because everyone else seems to like it :lick:

This video was so awesome, I was almost inspired to take up my Sheik again from when I was a noob.

...almost <_<

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Hmm...so a combo video that's the length of a full match, taken from only five matches? That must mean that forward does insane video worthy combos one fifth of the time!

Sick video.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Insane shiek. The playing style of forward's shiek is much more different than any other shieks I've seen. Good job.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I can't wait to have gay sex with Forward when he comes to WA.

Err...play him.

Music was tight. What song was it? I couldn't tell in the credits because it was just like a paragraph of unorganized text. >_>

Relax guys, hes a professional.

I can't wait to have gay sex with Forward when he comes to WA.

Err...play him.

Music was tight. What song was it? I couldn't tell in the credits because it was just like a paragraph of unorganized text. >_>

Relax guys, hes a professional.
That was like the best credits ever recorded in history so like, just calm down.

The first song was the intro to a song called "the soft parade" by the doors. the second song was "hijack" by Mc Chris. MC Chris is the voice of the rapper from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. He also is the voice of Hesh in Sealab 2021, as well as other odd jobs. But mainly hes a rapper.

Eggz

Smash Hero
That was like the best credits ever recorded in history so like, just calm down.

The first song was the intro to a song called "the soft parade" by the doors. the second song was "hijack" by Mc Chris. MC Chris is the voice of the rapper from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. He also is the voice of Hesh in Sealab 2021, as well as other odd jobs. But mainly hes a rapper.
I wasn't trying to be rude at all, and I wasn't actually complaining about the credits. I was just kidding because the actual reason was I was too lazy to let the video buffer again so I could see them. =p So yeah. Thanks

offcell

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't trying to be rude at all, and I wasn't actually complaining about the credits. I was just kidding because the actual reason was I was too lazy to let the video buffer again so I could see them. =p So yeah. Thanks
relax speaking-

lolz i was kidding too man, the credits werent special. and i knew you were joking. heart your fox by the way.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Awesome Sheik.

But alas...it's Sheik. No matter how awesome of a combo video someone makes of her...bleh. She's just so...boring.

But yeah, super props for making the vid. It was way too good.

20$ money matchsies when you is come up to WA, ah yeah? Unless of course you like...don't do MMs...which I gotta say, would be really really dumb.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I would but I'm scared to money match you

Lol, yeah, sorry if I'm coming off as a bit pushy/arrogant to money match you, it's just like Eggz said though, there's basically a 2% chance I'll get to go to the BC tourney, and I really want to play you with at least something on the line so it won't be just some gay friendly. Not that gay friendlies are bad. >_> (Get it? They are)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
He probably would like to MM Forward to make sure that he doesn't sandbag. BTW, Nice combo vid, I like your originality with all characters you use, especially Falco though. I've been applying lots of new stuff I learned from your Falco at INN. Hopefully I can come to Pound and we can get in some matches, just incase you have to play PC in the Finals lol, I'll give you practice.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
the music was amazing, this is easily my favorite sheik combo vid.

forward i'm sorry man but you are just too **** good for this game, i mean wow first it was falco, then mewtwo, then sheik wow, you never cease to amaze me.

cF=)

Smash Lord
/bump, because Forward is beast.

I wanna play sheik like that T__T;

Zodiac

Smash Master
Freakin Awesome, You did some really creative stuff with sheik.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
the music was amazing, this is easily my favorite sheik combo vid.

forward i'm sorry man but you are just too **** good for this game, i mean wow first it was falco, then mewtwo, then sheik wow, you never cease to amaze me.
heh...apparently you've never played his fox or marth before. :laugh:

He really is too good at this game.

Only 5 matches to use for this combo vid...amazing.

offcell

Smash Apprentice
heh...apparently you've never played his fox or marth before. :laugh:

He really is too good at this game.

Only 5 matches to use for this combo vid...amazing.

you are right, he is just too good at this game

Ive seen pretty much all vids from AZ.

your falco is hot son!;)

Top Bottom