• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsc_390

Smash Apprentice
Man we keep getting Shadow the Hedgehog from shadows. I think i've seen like 3 of them in this thread.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
You guys rawk....woot, time for me to give mahns.

Con
fermed

How did we not see this one coming?

NG7

Smash Lord
Guys! The big long chain ones aren't funny!

Nothing has beaten the saturn one yet imo

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!?!?!?!?!?!

I can't EDIT my post... it just says ''Loading'' the ****ing go**** piece of **** forums wont let me ****ing edit my post and now im gonna get a mother****ing infraction even though I could just edit the post right now. I HATE TIHS. I CANT FRIGGIN' EDIT>>>> ARGH.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Ok whats going on with the forum? MCFOX I am trying to send you THIS PM

PM IM TRYING TO SEND TO MCFOX said:
Ok, so something weirrrd is going on with the forum.

1. I cant edit posts

2. I cant vote in the polls

So, theres a post where I didnt follow a rule of the thread as In I quoted a huge picture and attached my signature...

I would LIKE to edit the post as to avoid an infraction, but I cant..

It just says ''loading'' on my computer. I have refreshed the thread about 30 times, I can make new posts. I just cant vote in polls, or edit my posts.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105385&page=23

Thats the thread ^

Post number #336 is the post that is not following the rules..

if you can could you delete it?

Also i double posted in a fit of rage after not being able to edit my post for like 20 minutes and I almost pitched my computer screen at the wall. So please excuse the double post :)
But I cant send PMs
I cant vote in polls
I CANT EDIT MY POSTS!

Sorry for the ... triple post now.. but I cant edit my posts!!! I dont want another infraction im so close to being banned and ive been trying not to cross any lines... ARRRRRRGGGHHH.

MODs pleace help me!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
PM to Mic said:
I cant edit posts, I cant post new replies, Im not even sure if this PM will work...

I REALLY want to delete my post in the last page of the spoof thread with all the ''one confirms the other'' pictures

because I quoted a large image and attached my sig, something I didnt realize was against the rules...

I want to edit it as to avoid an infraction (I have 3 points, and I love these forums, ban = :(:(:( )

But I cant

I also cant vote in a poll.

if you get this pm please delete my post, im sorry, I really really hope you can not give me an infraction this time because I really tried, for an hour or so, to edit it.
This is just plain ridiculous.. the only reason im posting in this thread is it is my ONLY way of communicating the problem..

Try it yoursevles, ive asked other forumers, they cant make new threads , vote, or edit either.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Dylan showing remorse?
God is confirmed!

Hehe, sorry. I had to. No offense.
So I guess the forums not only messed up for me. That's good/bad. Ah well, the mods should notice soon enough. And even if Mic warned you, it's not like he couldn't revert it after reading those messages.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Nah he didnt warn / infract me...

I didnt know it was the whole forums though I thought it was my own computer and I was helpless to save myself from getting banned.

Look, my infraction slots are for flaming noobs, I cant afford to get spam/picture infractions!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
We already knew that Paper Mario was a scrapped character for Melee, ever since the Star Rod appeared. It's over 9000 % certain that Paper Mario will appear in Brawl.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
lol....i dont understand the dr.mario thing.....is it a joke? how many of you think zelda will return?

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman

ethanrodgers223 said:
lol.... i dont understand the dr. mario thing..... is it a joke? how many of you think zelda will return?
This whole thing is a joke.
And yes, there's a good chance of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom