• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
nah moose take care of their biznasss
foxes too small
man, foxen are clever and wise as all hell. Meese are big. Big things are obviously dumb. Now if we were talking about a hippo or something. **** that, game over... But meese? Naw dude.

Soi sauce makes moosii taste better.
NO, BAD. WE DON'T EAT MEESE HERE!

I think he ^ is trying to troll you though.
You're mistaken. I really don't care about making him mad... I just felt like telling him he was a *** with a stupid avatar... cause he's a *** with a stupid avatar. Do you know what I am saying?... That's really all...

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
You're mistaken. I really don't care about making him mad... I just felt like telling him he was a *** with a stupid avatar... cause he's a *** with a stupid avatar. Do you know what I am saying?... That's really all...
har har har har har ;)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
God **** med school even makes video games less fun. I'm playing the new Ace Attorney game (<3 those games) and there is a case where 2 people supposedly killed each other at the same time, one being stabbed in the chest and the other being shot in the chest, then they just collapse on each other. And they apparently both died fairly quickly.

Problem is that their fatal wound is on the right side of their chest for both of them. The heart is on the LEFT side of the chest. A wound like theirs would perforate a lung, which takes a long time to kill you.

Also, they are now claiming that one died instantly while the other died almost instantly. A hit to the heart is NOT instant death. Instant death is crushing your skull (specifically the back of the head).

But they were using life-sized projections to simulate crime scenes in the last chapter, so I probably shouldn't blame them for not caring to get all the facts straight.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
So, someone with knowledge want to tell me how to (and if it works) use the ignore people function on the boards? This thread is being too dumb.

Maybe Scotu will like my avi now?
If that's a Kokonoe Rin (Can't tell for sure), then that's about as loli as you can get, and I don't particularly disapprove.

of course. I mean your only cool when you show off your obsession for under aged anime girls.
For the record, the 3.5 were Omniswell, Ori, Dark Kakashi, and .5 for Ankoku (don't really like his current one, but he frequently has good ones). I'll let you count up how many of those are underage anime girls. (Hint: Omni's and Ori's are dudes, DK's's a pikachu, and Ankoku's is only sometimes an underage anime girl).

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well according to me there's only 1 good avatar in the world. and it's mine. get *****
I was the first (and there only one able) to claim absolute correctness in terms of how cool avatars are. Besides, I bet i can stir up more **** than you can with it.

:laugh: i think they do more innapropriate things to those avatars
hm, you're right. I've once accidentally saved one as a jpeg.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Oddly enough a cosplay photo was the best picture I could find of this character. I guess the anime's relatively obscure.

Top Bottom