• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infection! Mini-Adventure Game (0 Hours till Dawn) The bomb has dropped

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Mediocre, we would like to meet up with you and get guns and ammo from you. Where should we meet you? Over.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
just to make clear, Tom's gun uses .44 magnum bullets, virgy's uses .45 acp

can we meet where the two roads meet coming from the lumber mill?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Again, you have to be with someone to talk to them, you can't radio to a person not with you.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Should I assume that coming to the arms shop is kind of a bad idea at this time? I mean we don't have any weapons that shoot bullets
That assumption is correct.

Okay guys. Here's what we've got in the gunshop. spam_master has an AK47, and three pistols. No idea why he needs three pistols, but that's what he's got. He also has 3 Browning 35s, 1 Colt King Coba, 2 Remington pump shotguns, 5 grenades, and 1 AK-47, with a lot of ammo for each stashed in the closet.

Other than that, there are 6 Browning 35 pistols, 2 Colt King Cobra Revolvers, and 3 Remington Model 870 pump shotguns.

Personally, I don't like that spam's hoarding the assault rifles and explosives, but I'm not about to fight him for them. spam, if you want to come with us, you have to do it really soon. We're moving out any time now. As soon as we clear the back of zombies.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Medi: get to us as quickly as you can (within safe measures).

Spam: stop hording all the weapons. We're trying to escape and only have pistols while you have an armory.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Minor change of plans: My troupe is going to scope out the base to see how heavily fenced and guarded it is. Medi, radio to us the second you get past the zombies.

Chad: where are you guys right now?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Spam sees Medio grab ammo for his shotgun and a Browning 35 while Marshy grabs a shotgun, ammo, and a browning 35 and two extra clips. They then depart to the roof. There is still pounding on the back, and zombies are starting to gather near the front, pounding on the metal door

-Chad-

Slackerator
Virg where are you guys exactly? If you all are heading to the base my group could meet up with you on the road leading to the base. Apparently the town isn't safe so my group doesn't really have anywhere else to go methinks. And unless we get some decent weapons, I'm not gonna go exploring =x

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Chad, Pythag, and Hyper meet up with Tom, Virgy, and Handorin at the west road fro the lake

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Medi: we're planning on trying to distract as many zombies as we can to get them away from you guys. Tom is going to take a car and come around the east entrance if at all possible.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
McRambo: how far are you into the forest? It seems really unlikely as of now that Chad and I can come get you, but there may be a shot. How many zombies are nearby and how much driving area is there off the road?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Marshy and I crawl up on the roof of the liquor store. We stay low, so that the zombies won't see us.

We use the paper towels and the beer bottles to make molotovs. That should that should give us forty-two molotovs, since we had seven six packs.

Marshigio crouches, his shotgun at the ready, in the center of the roof of the liquor store. He's on alert for any zombies coming up onto the roof. I take three molotovs, and head over to the side of the roof near the alleyway. I place my hand on my gun holster, and peek down to see where the zombies are densest. If there are no zombies going after me, I light the three molotovs and throw them down at the densest bunches of zombies. I avoid throwing them too close to our truck. During all this I stay low, and try not to expose myself or attract attention.

Then, if nothing nasty happens in the meantime, I go and do the same thing on the other side of the roof.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
there are a lot of zombies between us and you. It is more difficult than just plowing through. I think we should wait until Medi clears out most of the zombies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Pythag and Hypo go into the car, with Pythag being driver. Tom takes Chad's car. Pythag gives tom a molotov and five matches. Chad gets in the car with Pythag.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im on my way to the mall area mccloud, you had better be where you say you are

if i need to go somewhere to save you, you have to keep me updated =)

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I'm still here. I'm still relatively close to the road. A couple hundred yards.

Wounds compressed with torn strips from my pants. I lost my machete on the run. 4 bullets left. I'm sitting by a bear trap I narrowly avoided.

Tom you're going to have to go further than the mall, over. I never made it to the mall, over. Keep going past the mall down toward the houses. I'm listening for the sound of a car. I don't know if the fire kept going or if it stopped. Over.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Mackie...if things look grim and Tom can't make it...do you think you might go on a ...how do I say this...suicide mission for the rest of us?

If you could make it too the gas station and put something flammable in the valve to the underground tank it would take out so many zombies and be one hell of a distraction. I know that's asking a lot and you don't have to do it. Just throwing it out there.

Top Bottom