• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the hardest player to master?

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Easily link because if you can master him you can master ANYONE. Seriously he's like the jack-of-all traits kinda character

SOLiD-SONiC

Smash Rookie
too bad his recovery sucks. :/
easiest would have to be IMHO, wolf.
hardest? ice climbers most definately.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Hardest character to master is Meta Knight.

Easiest would probably be Pokemon Trainer.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Depends on your strategy, their all hard to master, just depends on how you want to use your character.

Critical King

Smash Cadet
Who in your mind is the hardest to conquer ?

I know all characters are fairly balanced but one must stick out?
In other words who is the worst character who therefore needs the most time

For me I'd say either Olimar, or Link or snake....

What do you think :dizzy:
LINK!!?!?! :laugh:

SlyNinja

Smash Rookie
Olimar is difficult if you try learning in-game how to play him, however he is nothing compared to the Ice Climbers, I can play Olimar and 1/2 the other characters listed and beat my friends but Ice Climbers are like Nightmare mode.

cr00mz

Smash Cadet
easiest must be Meta Knight, even i'm good with him. Hardest has to be Sheik/Zelda PT and Olimar. A good player doenst rely on only one (Zelda or Sheik, or just one of the pokemons) he utilizes everything he has/can, and olimar because you have to use specific pikmin at a specific time, purple for smashes, whites for throwing etc. or something like that I dont know how much switching there is with SHeik/Zelda now in brawl since they have increased the DownB "casting" time a whole lot.

Moosecalibur

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi

If anyone can be really good with him they must have practiced A LOT. With Yoshi you're always at a disadvantage and you have to out think and play your opponent always to get close to winning. In order to be competetive with Yoshi, you must work the hardest amongst all of the other characters to get there (Unless your Jiggs, though I haven't been here in a while so maybe they found out how to actually PLAY him now.)

Kanaga

Smash Rookie
Ice climbers. Even the top IC players still can't execute infinites 100% of the time.

HydraYoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
RSKUNite
3DS FC
1048-7997-4053
Well every character has their own strengths and weaknesses, but if I had to choose a charater that is very difficult to master my choice would be Link.

Why I'd say Link. Well Because they made him pretty heavy in Brawl making his UP-B very hard to use since he falls pretty fast, not only that but he's alot slower then some of the other characters. Still he great. But not for me.

My second difficult characters to play with is Princess Peach, They nerfed her double jump and power in this game making her alittle bit tougher to play with in Brawl, but if you learn to play with her. Shes annoying.

But my first most difficult character to play with is Wario. His moveset is so freakin weird to play with that I get killed.

HydraYoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
RSKUNite
3DS FC
1048-7997-4053
Oh really Moosecalibur.

Yoshi is actually a really good character. But for his greatness to shine you have to know how to use him, when to do things at a certain time. I'm really good with Yoshi. I'll play anybody who turns him down and show you his greatness.

Top Bottom