• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
PEOPLE!: I'm sorry, Like I said, been HELLA. Busy. EVERYONE WHO WANT TO JOIN B4BC. Please post ASAP (reply to this post) with your Brawl Friend Code, your City/state (Country/city) and Secondary character. THANK YOU!

Sagemoon: You're a traitor; If I want to fight someone I'll fight Zar, which I have repeatedly challenged and waiting for a reply. I'm not scared of you, If I can fight Kirk why the HELL would I be scared of you? I'm not a coward, but I won't play any friendlies with a traitor. Unless you want to put a bet on the line; then I will.

You're frankly, not worth my time. But I'll go ahead and fight you anyway; I'll just be sure to record you gettin' owned a billion times in a row.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
lol you can take 20% of matches off kirk and you think you're the big cheese around here huh

your ike is pretty good
hahahaha

i bet you're the best player in "guild" too huh?
hahahahahaha you crack me up kid

you're the reason everyone hates the ike boards
just fyi

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
lol you can take 20% of matches off kirk and you think you're the big cheese around here huh

your ike is pretty good
hahahaha

i bet you're the best player in "guild" too huh?
hahahahahaha you crack me up kid

you're the reason everyone hates the ike boards
just fyi
Just a note: he was a member of the Roy boards, if you know anything about how horrid they were.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
RoK, I've been challenging you for quite some time now and you keep ignoring it. You can be a coward all you want but just know that by backing down from every challenge you represent your clan in a negative way. It's like admitting Dues De Animus is better than B4BC. I played a couple vs Wolt the other day and won so I've "met the criteria". Not to put down Wolt, they were close matches. Once again I'm challenging you and I expect you don't back down like a coward this time.
I'm gonna go a head and field this one. What time were we playing? Answer that and you have the reason I lost all of those. Stupidity and caffeine come to ind as part of it, but when it's 1 on clock in the morning, I'm not usually on my best game.

Venks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VenksUSA
Brawl Friend Code: 1676-3340-1908
City/state: Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Secondary character: Wolf/Sonic
This clan is definately the most interesting one I have come by so far I would love to join.
An old review I wrote on Ike: http://th-venks.livejournal.com/6902.html

Bwett

Smash Ace
I think controversy and confusion are the perks of this clan lol. The reason why so many people are attracted to it is because they read this thread and see angry people and long discussions of dice and mercury and want to join just to understand lol. It's the perfect plan. No need to advertise! In any case, this weekend I wanna play some Ike dittos so if anyone wants to, pm me. Btw, RoK, last night you tried to join. I declined so I could get out of the current room I was in so we could do 1v1. I should be free tonight around midnight or so if you are up lol.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I think controversy and confusion are the perks of this clan lol. The reason why so many people are attracted to it is because they read this thread and see angry people and long discussions of dice and mercury and want to join just to understand lol. It's the perfect plan. No need to advertise! In any case, this weekend I wanna play some Ike dittos so if anyone wants to, pm me. Btw, RoK, last night you tried to join. I declined so I could get out of the current room I was in so we could do 1v1. I should be free tonight around midnight or so if you are up lol.
Well it's probably the perks now because when I joined there was no controversy but nowadays, that's a different story.

Why can't the Ike boards be like they were before Brawl came out.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna go a head and field this one. What time were we playing? Answer that and you have the reason I lost all of those. Stupidity and caffeine come to ind as part of it, but when it's 1 on clock in the morning, I'm not usually on my best game.
NO JOHNS!!!!!

Johns = failure.

And Bwett: Just remember that THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
i r teh master of saying confusing things. I actually don't say anything confusing as long y'all took 'ur basic phycho-logical and sciegns class.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna help Train my Ike I need a Little Mastering Done ^_^ Names Zesu on Brawl -Konuk On Smashboards

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
*Quickly formulates a B4B pride speech*

RAAAH WHO YOUS CALLIN' TEH N00BZORRS I PWN YOU NEWBLETT RAAAAAAAAH NO COMMAS RAAAAAH OR ANY OTHER PUNCTUATION THAT WOULD FORCE ME TO PAUSE. RAAAH.

O ya, and I almost forgot: I will drink your blood with lemonade, and I'll make your intestines into ice cream, on top of which I shall artfully rest your eyeball. Or something.

I suddenly realize why immature clan members like Captain Sa10 write messages like that to "clan enemies." Although, for me, it's just really really fun to make fun of six year olds like him who take this whole clan thing so incredibly seriously that they kiss up to the leader by writing bull**** like this.

Anyways, xYz, to answer your question, this noob guild is about 5 times more fun than it used to be. How are you?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
*Quickly formulates a B4B pride speech*

RAAAH WHO YOUS CALLIN' TEH N00BZORRS I PWN YOU NEWBLETT RAAAAAAAAH NO COMMAS RAAAAAH OR ANY OTHER PUNCTUATION THAT WOULD FORCE ME TO PAUSE. RAAAH.

O ya, and I almost forgot: I will drink your blood with lemonade, and I'll make your intestines into ice cream, on top of which I shall artfully rest your eyeball. Or something.

I suddenly realize why immature clan members like Captain Sa10 write messages like that to "clan enemies." Although, for me, it's just really really fun to make fun of six year olds like him who take this whole clan thing so incredibly seriously that they kiss up to the leader by writing bull**** like this.

Anyways, xYz, to answer your question, this noob guild is about 5 times more fun than it used to be. How are you?
No need for all that, just report his post. If the mods are forced to delete a certain amount of posts you get banned, I think it's 3...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
heyyyyy rok & nooblets.

remember we made a deal, you must disband this ****ty guild after I ROCK you in a set to 5.

Kirk told me you lost to him 9 times out of 10. bwhahahh (wario's laff)

:bee::bee::bee::bee:

get pwned scrubbbbbbbbb

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
heyyyyy rok & nooblets.

remember we made a deal, you must disband this ****ty guild after I ROCK you in a set to 5.

Kirk told me you lost to him 9 times out of 10. bwhahahh (wario's laff)

:bee::bee::bee::bee:

get pwned scrubbbbbbbbb
whats the fun in beating scrubs? go somewhere else, troll.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If spam/flaming continues in this thread, more severe actions will be taken. The Brawl mods are pretty sick of getting problems from a clan thread, above anything else.

Yes, this is a warning.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
gah!!
oh alright, i'll leave the babies alone.
d@mn i was having alot of fun too.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
It was more about 7-9ish. We both live in WA (so theres no time zone confusion) and i went to bed by 11 because there was school the next day. So i'm pretty posotive on that. You didnt accept me in yesterday T_T. I was bored and was waiting for a match for like 2 hours while doing hw. Keep in mind i'm not claiming i'm better than you I was just proving my point that i'm not some scrub by using matches vs you as an example.

Venks:
xYZ: still haven't put in my friend code, buck buck chicken?
I personally find something VERY ironic about this quote. And yeah I'd be willing to bet something on a match (although I dont think theres much to bet lol). If you wanna bet, my stakes would be you remove me from the ban list (I'm not planning on joining back in i just dont want my name to be on a ban list forever because it gives people the wrong impression) Name your stakes.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Really? My heads in the wrong place then, or it was the 5 Mountain Dews I had before. The game we had you not join was with me and a few of my friends, so sorry about that. I'll play you soon though.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Yeah I figured it was either that or someone like rok was in the match so you didnt want a conflict or something lol. No problem then. I got a little scared cuz the 2nd time i tried to join it told me the friend configuration changed and i was thinking you were mad or something lol. It might have been the 5 mountain dews lol. You still helped me learn a few tricks though. How far are you away from lynnwood? Theres a place called gameclucks there that hosts tournaments and such with all of washingtons top players attending.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79690&page=1 go there for more information if you're interested.

Edit: Nevermind its on the opposite side of the mountains. Theres tournaments over there too i think and they sometimes come to GameClucks tournamnets in a big group.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Ok, your point? Physical impairment is different anyways.

I'm not exactly sure, because I don't know where Lynnwood is, but I'll check it out.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Wow I haven't posted in here for a while... >_>
RoK I PMed you my FC, and if you could change my 2nd to Ness please...
I've gotten my router, so I should be on more.
If you wanna talk to me during the fight, or anytime for that reason, my AIM is NotoriousSRC27.
I can't use the computer and play at the same time, so I'm be using the AIM on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom