• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Hit & Give

Status
Not open for further replies.

lego

Smash Rookie
Ice Climbers: 27
Kirby 36
Lucario: 12
Lucas 24
Yoshi 41

The Yoshis have taken over! We're everywhere! (Wait, we are supposed to be alts accounts. :)*coughblindlyproclaimedcough*) So... Thanks me, myself, I, me and I, me and I, Me, second me, me who comes late in night, other me, somewhat me, that other me, other me, me, the me in ther corner.

And I'm sure that the other Yoshi supporter would like to think themselves, them, they, them and they, their, themselves and there... and last but not least. That guy and this guy. XP

Doxa

Smash Rookie
Ice Climbers: 27
Kirby 36
Lucas 24
Yoshi 41

The Yoshis have taken over! We're everywhere! (Wait, we are supposed to be alts accounts. :)*coughblindlyproclaimedcough*) So... Thanks me, myself, I, me and I, me and I, Me, second me, me who comes late in night, other me, somewhat me, that other me, other me, me, the me in ther corner.

And I'm sure that the other Yoshi supporter would like to think themselves, them, they, them and they, their, themselves and there... and last but not least. That guy and this guy. XP
curse ye green menace of the skies! you may win the battle but the war is far from over.

Ice Climbers: 27 + 1 = 28
Kirby 36
Lucas 24
Yoshi 41 - 1 = 40

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
curse ye green menace of the skies! you may win the battle but the war is far from over.

Ice Climbers: 27 + 1 = 28
Kirby 36
Lucas 24
Yoshi 41 - 1 = 40
No kidding. We still have four more dudes to kill. XP

Well, I might as well get my vote in early. Going to Texas for a visit my aunt. So I'll be on the road for a while.

Ice Climbers: 28
Kirby 36
Lucario: 11
Lucas 24
Yoshi 41

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
IC: 27 -
Kirby: 37 +
Lucario: 12 (Hate to see him drop this fast...)
Lucas: 24
Yoshi: 41 (Still got my eye on you...)

MasterArt

Smash Rookie
Well Time for my After Dark run again. Darn server screwed up my nightly routine on here. Oh well, time to put the hurting on Lucario again. :p *cracks knuckles*

IC: 27
Kirby: 37
Lucario: 10 (Delta Z typo. :p)
Yoshi: 42

holysnap

Smash Cadet
IC: 26
Kirby: 37
Lucario: 10 (Delta Z typo. :p)
Yoshi: 43

Go Yoshi!
Sorry IC nothing personal just don't like your games, and yoshi ownz you

MetaZone

Smash Cadet
Argh... I don't wanna hit, because I like everyone!!! Ice Climbers are awesome, Kirby is cute, Lucario is cool, Lucas is funny and Yoshi is awesome! :D

IC: 25+1=26
Kirby: 36
Lucario: 9-1=8
Lucas: 25
Yoshi: 45

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Can we just stop now? this is getting annoying! we all know that Yoshi is the champ, so can we stop?

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
IC: 27
Kirby: 37 +
Lucario: 3
Lucas: 25
Yoshi: 48 -

lego

Smash Rookie
Told ya we should stop now.
Nope! Not going to stop until Yoshi truly wins. :p So says us, the alts accounts!
XP

IC:26
Kirby:37
Lucario: (*Tea bags* Hey, it's not just in Halo anymore. XP*)
Lucas:24
Yoshi: 53

Adamant21

Smash Rookie
IC: 25
Kirby: 39
Lucas: 22
Yoshi: 54

Teh Final four! We are Yoshi supporters and we're kicking your butt! And we are supposed to be alts! NOT!!! XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom