• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Shameful Fall 2 Thread

viperboy_74

Smash Master
kamikaze - i'll come to this, with one of my crew mates, as long as you keep the entry fee's the same (unless you wanted to change doubles to $10 per person :p) and its guarateed that both tournamnts will happen...

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
who are you teaming with tj?

also i am probably coming to this. i have no partner so i probly will only be there for singles.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
kamikaze - i'll come to this, with one of my crew mates, as long as you keep the entry fee's the same (unless you wanted to change doubles to $10 per person :p) and its guarateed that both tournamnts will happen...
Yeah Yeah no problem. Do you need housing? Um sorry for the double post

Smashfest this friday

Think you could bring a set up? If not that's fine, I should be able to get some more.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
nah, no housing needed for us, thanks though.

we'll be there noonish on saturday and i can probably bring a cube, but no TV... if you need it anyway.

sorry deku, teaming with a guy from down here... it's pretty much his first tourney so we should be an easy team to beat.

also, i'll be using mostly fox at this.

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
Well my status for this will be.

Singles only. Unless there is a low tier tournament.

I have gotten a couple of people from school to come but I don't know how many I'll get tomorrow. But I can assure you that I'll be there.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
don worry about it... i might bring a partner IDK. i dont really wanna team with anyone i havent played with b4.

i'll also be bringing the fox love

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
You and sam should definetly come. Would be great to see ya guys again. @ Tink it would be funny lol.

@Suichimo Thnx for the help I greatly appreciate it! Looks like more people are coming from Keokuk. I dont know who they are ^_^ Tell me there names. Could you bring a tv?

And 2 cedar rapids people are getting housing from me.

@ Muba If you come could you bring a tv also?

@Dekuscrub do you think you Could bring a tv ?

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
@kami

I should be able to get the TV that we, me and my sister, use for games.

The people I have coming are Dalton and Brett Steele. Sadly, I think that might be all I'm able to get to come.

British Bob

Smash Cadet
Do you also want me to bring my vcr? Also my cd player can't play burnt cd's. Mike see if your's can and then if it can then bring that.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
deku - u gotta do teams man... come on, find a partner and take me out! i'll promise, if you do teams, i'll use CF, Fox, or marth against you one match at least, your pick of which.

muba - it'd be awwesome to see you guys here...

this is starting to shape up a little... might be pretty decent in the end. hopefully there are at least 20 people then... that and hopefully everyone does singles and doubles.

kami - how many TV's do you have?

by the way, bring your VCR to record some. it's always fun to get some matches taped.

so i'm using CF, fox, falco, marth, and peach at least once a piece for singles in this... my deal to everyone = you can pick which one for one match per set... and i'll pick the rest of the set :)

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
TJ you sandbagging piece of ^_^ jk I have 7 tv's with gamecubes so far. I might be short melee. (maybe) if so i'll just rent them. I have two people getting housing from cedar rapids. So far 25 that is if everyone who said they're coming for sure goes. I also need to fix my controller <_<. Z button got stuck. I have two but one just feels too loose for me. that's another stories. Anywyas i want lots of friendlies. I could use some falco practice I'm busting out CF for the most part unless i go against certain people and characters. Anyways. i'm afraid that more people will come than expected and I won't have enough set ups. Also if someone could bring a strip or two I kind of need them.

oh yeah still bring your cube might come in handy

REY

Smash Cadet
yes viper boy i get another rematch of course i want one with kintehr again but ... its gon to b different this time children..... do you all know what my name means? .......... yeah im gon to inforce it

peace n love

o and kami im gon to use my line in this tournament............."thank you eb and viperboy for al that you taught me!"

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
ok you better use the thank you kamikaze falco line also than. I hate to ask but i believe I need one AV cable for the gamecube T_T So if anybody isn't bringing anything if you can bring an av cable i would appreciate it. thnx. If you need any more info let me know i'll be glad to help.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Sorry Kami but I can't make this one. We're supposed to be like 6" of snow Saturday and Sunday.
>_> We just got our friggin' power back on an hour ago, after 6 days. Here comes more snow. Woo-hoo.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
last time i checked...i live in st louis zig haha

who wants to team with me if i wanna do doubles....im pretty good haha i play fox/shiek. Mainly fox.

yes i need recordings!

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
last time i checked...i live in st louis zig haha

what time would singles most likely start?
who wants to team with me if i wanna do doubles....im pretty good haha i play fox/shiek. Mainly fox.

yes i need recordings!
How are you getting there, and when? If I went, Im not entirely sure if I'd be helpful to take...I...might only have enough to enter IF I went, on account of I just got done with a two week trip not that long ago. I hardly was planning to go to any tournies. But I'll see.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
I don't think I can make this ...

No one's in dekalb that can get me out to urbana, and even if i went to urbana, it'd be impossible for me to get back to dekalb.

Sorry, but good luck everyone! (especially Zig-zag, random, 'n TJ)

alcheato

Smash Ace
I don't think I can make this ...

No one's in dekalb that can get me out to urbana, and even if i went to urbana, it'd be impossible for me to get back to dekalb.

Sorry, but good luck everyone! (especially Zig-zag, random, 'n TJ)
Dude, I'm gonna be at NIU tomorrow if you want to go. I'll even let you team with my godly g & w. :chuckle:

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
If Deku decides to bring me along, I might be going to this...but I have no way there myself right now as I wasnt in any way expecting a tournament this week. So...we'll see....

MuBa

Smash Lord
It seems like sam and I are coming *crowd cheers*, but we won't make it till 3 PMish. Also Zig, if it weren't for distance issues I would've definitely picked you up.
Also, add a tally for a setup, so I'll bring my Wii and TV.

Top Bottom