• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
sparrow: awesome, I'm looking forward to getting hammered with you.
xeylode: hit up me, zicore, john, sanchaz, or dungle. we usually have some time to smash and whatnot.

edit: anyone who isnt up on this yet needs to get the team teamwork in em. especially cosmo (if he isn't already privy.)

sparrow: awesome, I'm looking forward to getting hammered with you.
xeylode: hit up me, zicore, john, sanchaz, or dungle. we usually have some time to smash and whatnot.

edit: anyone who isnt up on this yet needs to get the team teamwork in em. especially cosmo (if he isn't already privy.)
I'll not be in madison for a couple more months, so I'll keep that in mind until then.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'm in Madison for the next couple of years at least...

Annd I really want to play soon, buut my GF's in town, soo I'm spending time with her.

But when she leaves I wanna play. Quaz, Mundungu, Spikes, I'm looking at you.
And anyone else who wants to play.

Sago

Smash Lord
Xelode Madison has an awsome melée scene.

I'm literally the only brawl player and I would love to have someone to play.

Also come august and beyond when I have a house I'm gonna start lookng for a venue for some Madtown monthlies

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Xelode Madison has an awsome melée scene.

I'm literally the only brawl player and I would love to have someone to play.

Also come august and beyond when I have a house I'm gonna start lookng for a venue for some Madtown monthlies
barwl too?

Xtra

Smash Ace
I'm in Madison for the next couple of years at least...

Annd I really want to play soon, buut my GF's in town, soo I'm spending time with her.

But when she leaves I wanna play. Quaz, Mundungu, Spikes, I'm looking at you.
And anyone else who wants to play.
mad town isn't the only city in wi w/ a melee scene. there isn't 1 brawl player here in fond du lac and we've all been starting to play much more. there is 5 good melee people here and were willing to travel. as long as you guys come here sometimes too. :bee: doesn't seem like anyone is meeting up with anyone just to play anymore :(

Zicore

Smash Champion
xtra, come get high and smash with me and chansen soon, and when my car is fixed we will return the favor

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Why does everyone in Wisconsin like getting drunk/high and almost nobody in Illinois does?

Drunk/high smash is way too legit. Too bad I've only done it with casuals, I bet it's amazing with actual smashers and not people I would 3 stock if I didn't sandbag.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
1. toecutter
2. fastest
3. that one guy from kenosha who always talked in purple text
4. tongji
5. 5150
6. zicore
7. bidoof
8. lonejedi
9. wafles
10. d33k
honorable mention for unintentional trolling: chronosquare

Xtra

Smash Ace
xtra, come get high and smash with me and chansen soon, and when my car is fixed we will return the favor
well, i was gonna play spikes this comming wed or thurs. what r u guys up to tho? somebody actually gonna respond to me this time? pm me some phone numbers :) do u live w/ chansen?

Xtra

Smash Ace
dude, im like post froze something. i've had 771 post for like years now....and what exactly does "smash ace" mean? am i scrub? the best pitcher on the team? i dont get it....

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Hmmmm...

so I guess my MSC thread got canned. Wafles, can you PM me. I need to get all the info you have so I can do points and keep records myself, if you aren't interested or able to do it anymore.

I know u been busy lately.

Just lemme know.

ALSO, MEGA ULTRA LOL @ YOU GUYS BLOCKING DAJAYMAN!!!

I literally laughed for like 3 mins, especially after reading all his post afterwards.

Too funny.

Xtra

Smash Ace
if anyone cares....

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280096

oh yah, and for the record, before i look like a *******, it makes a lot of sense not to reward peoples posts on "poop chat" lol i couldn't imagine dajaymangs total post count otherwise. and while where doing a for the record....dajaymang, i share the fir3 for gaga as well, i too am super uber obsessed w/ that biatch! i've kept er toned down for a while now but believe me, i've been thru it, i know its hard to compare obsession to obsession but believe me, just believe me...i've been there.....

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Xtra, I'd be up for playing anytime after this week. I can come up to Fondy, or host in Madison. Let me know when you're around to play!

chansen

Smash Lord
I have a buncha days off this week and i havent played since i waxed zicore with that mushu fox. lemme know whats up.

Xtra

Smash Ace
mundungu, the biggest concern i always have is for my dog. i live in an upper apt and it stiffels up here when the ac's not on. she's half chow and they dont do too well in anything over 80. so i try not to stay away for more than 8 hours. which in retospec is plenty of time even considering the driving. we should make it a good 50/50. we'll come to u, and u come to us :) apparently non of the melee players in wi have cars???? all 10 of them....
chansen, is it still cool if i come and spend the night w/ the dog so we can schwasty??? let me know.

both u guys should pm u'r phone numbers. i have the next 2 days, and im supposed to be helping my mom move some stuff but she hasn't gotten back to me yet so if she calls today/tonight it'll be too late. so im most likely not doing anything tom or thur. NUMBERZ PLZ PHONE NUMBERZ!!

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
WOW!! didnt thought this would be still on...

so hey quaz, just so u know, Im already in chicago right now, Ill be calling you one of these days...hope u come, Ill be sticking around broadway...

P.s. I almost forgot, I lost your phone number, could you give it to me again?

Zicore

Smash Champion
mundungu, the biggest concern i always have is for my dog. i live in an upper apt and it stiffels up here when the ac's not on. she's half chow and they dont do too well in anything over 80. so i try not to stay away for more than 8 hours. which in retospec is plenty of time even considering the driving. we should make it a good 50/50. we'll come to u, and u come to us :) apparently non of the melee players in wi have cars???? all 10 of them....
chansen, is it still cool if i come and spend the night w/ the dog so we can schwasty??? let me know.

both u guys should pm u'r phone numbers. i have the next 2 days, and im supposed to be helping my mom move some stuff but she hasn't gotten back to me yet so if she calls today/tonight it'll be too late. so im most likely not doing anything tom or thur. NUMBERZ PLZ PHONE NUMBERZ!!
7155707953 I live like 15 min from chansen. I work 2 jobs, so I'm not free very often, but I do wanna get some smash in, hit me up saturday

James Sparrow

Smash Master
@ xtra: i was complete straight edge when i first met you. i guess not living at my parents' house changed things.

@ xeylode: sorry but you're out 5 bucks, nappy sucks.

Top Bottom