• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ehh, we don't really need another torrent. Renaming takes like 5 seconds with the .bat anyway :p

Thanks for all the work you did though ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
WinRAR is for windows. What about options for Mac Users? My StuffIt Expander is giving me some errors when expanding.
I think I can help you. PM me and we can talk about it. Saves thread space.

This goes for all other fellow Mac users. If you are having problems opening the rar files on Mac I can help you. :]

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I edited my previous post and included Rar help for Mac users and a link.

And we don't need anymore torrents.

Darkjad

Smash Cadet
WinRAR is for windows. What about options for Mac Users? My StuffIt Expander is giving me some errors when expanding.
I already mentioned http://www.unrarx.com/
Enjoy :D

I don't think .bat files work in Macs, so I'm labelling them all myself, going off of memory first and then the list provided several posts ago. I want to thank you all for providing the music and naming, especially Xane and his incredibly intense work.

James0x57

Smash Rookie
I just wrote this a few seconds ago:
http://www.gcn.jaytheham.com/extra/SSBB.rar
If you downloaded these tracks where the names were all "LETTER##" (eg A01) then extract the two files in the rar into your folder with all the tracks. Double click the exe and it will rename all of them to what's in the first post of this thread.

Enjoy! :D

abectevolution

Smash Cadet
The piratebay torrent doesn't have track titles. Search for Xane's post with his torrent link in this thread.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I edited my previous post and included Rar help for Mac users and a link.

And we don't need anymore torrents.
I tried to "un rar" the first file which was tracks 1-24 and it kept saying "password incorrect."

First time i've ever seen this error.

M.K

Level 55
Ok, so please someone answer this, when will these be offered in something besides Torrents and RAR's? Please, for god's sake, is it too much to ask for a little MP3 Action? I appreciate your hard work and all, but some people don't know how to do all this converting and crap (and frankly, I couldn't if I KNEW how).

So please, will anyone upload them in MP3?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ok, so please someone answer this, when will these be offered in something besides Torrents and RAR's? Please, for god's sake, is it too much to ask for a little MP3 Action? I appreciate your hard work and all, but some people don't know how to do all this converting and crap (and frankly, I couldn't if I KNEW how).

The thing with that is that you would have to upload the songs individually... rar files are basically zip files (you know what a zip file is right?) but instead of using winzip to get it's contents you use Winrar instead. It's free to download and actually better than winzip.

Oh and I finally got all the songs downloaded. Going to rename them now using a .bat file. If anyone wants that just say so.

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice

THey ARE in mp3 format!!! :mad:
But you need WinRAR to extract the files from the rar folders.
Trust me, that program is ESSENTIAL if you want to download ANYTHING seriously.

M.K

Level 55
The thing with that is that you would have to upload the songs individually... rar files are basically zip files (you know what a zip file is right?) but instead of using winzip to get it's contents you use Winrar instead. It's free to download and actually better than winzip.

Oh and I finally got all the songs downloaded. Going to rename them now using a .bat file. If anyone wants that just say so.
First off, thank you for answering me.

Secondly, I HAVE WinRAR, I just don't know what to do with it. When I open it, all these odd looking folders are in this BIG LONG LIST and I....I just don't know what to do! If you could kindly explain it to me, that would be incredibly thoughtful and helpful..

THey ARE in mp3 format!!!
But you need WinRAR to extract the files from the rar folders.
Trust me, that program is ESSENTIAL if you want to download ANYTHING seriously.
I'm sorry :( I really have no idea about this. I'm pretty good with the computer, but then again, I'm not that skilled. I apologize for being a nuisance, but nobody has helped me in the past, so I just wanted to get it straight. I hope you understand :(

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
So if I download the torrent by the topic creator, its all going to be letters right? Im on a mac... so does a .bat thing to rename them all apply to me?

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land

Secondly, I HAVE WinRAR, I just don't know what to do with it. When I open it, all these odd looking folders are in this BIG LONG LIST and I....I just don't know what to do! If you could kindly explain it to me, that would be incredibly thoughtful and helpful..
right click the rar file and extract...don't click it...

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice

ok ok,
the file you download (the .rar file) is the one you open, NOT the program.
THere, you'll see all the mp3s.
BUT, you're gonna have to extract them first!
So what you do is right-click the .rar file and choose Extract Files
and voila! you are done! :laugh:

M.K

Level 55
Alright, so I see the Torrent on the first post screen. Where is the RAR? (I probably sound like a complete idiot, but please bear with me)

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so I see the Torrent on the first post screen. Where is the RAR? (I probably sound like a complete idiot, but please bear with me)
The .rar files should be a couple pages back, try page 44 or 43. :)
They'll be in either Megaupload or Fileshare.
oh, and if they ask, the password is luelinks
...I hope. :psycho:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I'm downloading the torrent now, and it has 0 seeders, and the availability bar ism't all blue. Does that mean I won't be able to download the complete soundtrack?

M.K

Level 55
Wow, you guys are lifesavers. I thank you wholey for dealing with me, I know it's not easy sometimes (believe me, I get it alot). I appreciate your patience, and I'll tell you if I'm successful! Thanks again!

Top Bottom