• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Fawriel

Smash Master
Give me a reason to respect you, then. Lucario fans are just as bad as Mewtwo fans. In the end, they're all just fans, and the reason why you think the Lucario fans are so holy is that you like to think of yourself as so holy, which is, in layman's terms, called a "holier than thou" attitude.

I know, I know, I should just leave Eisenherz alone, but... it's like a car accident, you just can't look away! ;_;

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot the most obvious thing.

A lot of Lucario fans are Mewtwo fans.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Give me a reason to respect you, then. Lucario fans are just as bad as Mewtwo fans. In the end, they're all just fans, and the reason why you think the Lucario fans are so holy is that you like to think of yourself as so holy, which is, in layman's terms, called a "holier than thou" attitude.

I know, I know, I should just leave Eisenherz alone, but... it's like a car accident, you just can't look away! ;_;

I could care less if you respect me, because I hate you regardless.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ah, hating is okay in this case, I gave him plenty of reason to considering that I openly doubted his mental health and everything.

But Gigan, your attitude is great. More people should think like that. Including myself sometimes.

I guess I'll leave this thread so I don't spoil it for others with my inability to resist pointing out Eisenherz's flaws. =<

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Ah, hating is okay in this case, I gave him plenty of reason to considering that I openly doubted his mental health and everything.

But Gigan, your attitude is great. More people should think like that. Including myself sometimes.

I guess I'll leave this thread so I don't spoil it for others with my inability to resist pointing out Eisenherz's flaws. =<
Hahaha Well Thanks I guess.:)

Were here to talk about Smash right? Not to hate others that already got Hammered by the lost of their characters.;)

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman

Is it a crime not to like Mewtwo or something?

It's over. Stop dragging it on. Stop complaining as well, because YOU'RE the one who's keeping this crap going. I simply stated my opinion and nothing more.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Is it a crime not to like Mewtwo or something?

It's over. Stop dragging it on. Stop complaining as well, because YOU'RE the one who's keeping this crap going. I simply stated my opinion and nothing more.
You're dragging this too by responding to everything he says.;)

Fawriel

Smash Master
It's hard to let the opposition have the last word. *snaps finger*

Is it a crime not to like Mewtwo? No. Is it a crime to be obnoxious? No, but it should be. I just really can't stand the way you think and I believe you should change it, BUT we've been there already and it obviously didn't have much of an effect and I wouldn't even be arguing with you now if the Ignore List also applied to the stuff people quote...

Either way, I pretty much dropped the subject already out of respect for Gigan and other Lucario supporters like kaid.

And now you should not reply to this post so I can have the last word so I can feel all manly and stuff.
...no?

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
It's hard to let the opposition have the last word. *snaps finger*

Is it a crime not to like Mewtwo? No. Is it a crime to be obnoxious? No, but it should be. I just really can't stand the way you think and I believe you should change it, BUT we've been there already and it obviously didn't have much of an effect and I wouldn't even be arguing with you now if the Ignore List also applied to the stuff people quote...

Either way, I pretty much dropped the subject already out of respect for Gigan and other Lucario supporters like kaid.

And now you should not reply to this post so I can have the last word so I can feel all manly and stuff.
...no?
:laugh: I'll stop quoting him if that helps. :p

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Lucario isn't actually a Pokemon. He is an entity of pure martial arts superiority and ****ing awesomeness. He just takes the form of a Pokemon so our heads don't explode when we lay eyes upon him.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
^^There we go, finally back to the point of this thread. I believe Lucario is one of those few that join the class of "too ****ing awesome to be JUST a Pokemon".

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
^^There we go, finally back to the point of this thread. I believe Lucario is one of those few that join the class of "too ****ing awesome to be JUST a Pokemon".
Exactly. Lucario is his own individual. If you've seen the movie, then you'd see that Aaron isn't Lucario's "master", but more like a friend.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lucario isn't actually a Pokemon. He is an entity of pure martial arts superiority and ****ing awesomeness. He just takes the form of a Pokemon so our heads don't explode when we lay eyes upon him.
Technically Mewtwo isn't a pokemon either. He's a genetic clone, raised to the highest level of power possible. He can choke Lucario, and make him suffocate in two seconds.

C wat I did thar? :rolleyes:

I bet he's gonna flame me <_<

-Knux-

Smash Ace
No wonder flaming wars start. Because people cannot resist provoking others.

Either way, Lucario is one badass.

And Eisenherz, nice sig. I know the sprite is abysswolf's, but it looks good with the background.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Technically Mewtwo isn't a pokemon either. He's a genetic clone, raised to the highest level of power possible. He can choke Lucario, and make him suffocate in two seconds.

C wat I did thar? :rolleyes:

I bet he's gonna flame me <_<

Yet Mewtwo couldn't do that, because Lucario can read minds as well. Stop dissing Lucario in the LUCARIO SHRINE, unless you want to get flammed.

@Knux: I didn't know who made the sprite. :p I just searched for "Brawl sprites" and found Lucario's. I had to make a siggy with it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yet Mewtwo couldn't do that, because Lucario can read minds as well. Stop dissing Lucario in the LUCARIO SHRINE, unless you want to get flammed.
Was not dissing Lucario, he could do that, even if Lucario can read minds, and did you not see my above post?
I was stating what is fact. Mewtwo is not a natural pokemon, but is considered one. Another truth is this is the Lucario thread, and we should not discuss it here.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
*Einzen's Post about being too Cool for being just a Pokémon*

^If that's true then I hope he gets a different nose 'cause overall that's the only thing I
don't like about him, it's too pointy. :p

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Yeah, you put some nice touches into it.

@Knux Echidna: I provoke nothing. I merely stated what was true.
Lol at people not getting I was sarcastic
My post wasn't directed to just you. If it was, I would have quoted you.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Ah, good ol' Lucario shrine. How I remember all those arguments against Lucario in Brawl lol, good times... its been a while, whats going on nowadays?

Oh and it looks like its our day on the Dojo lol. Oh just imagine if today's update came months ago? :laugh:

Top Bottom