• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tracks Missing from the OST(Roy & Mewtwo victory theme)

Serph

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, now I'm not so sure whether I believe the Mewtwo/Roy thing. Trying to disprove the 35-character line-up one week and then having "inside info" the next? Eh. :ohwell:

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
This was just discovered over at FFshrine, Willamns had done a SFX file dump but the sounds are not playable. However...we do have some insight on what the missing songs are.

Haha, My post was quoted here....from GameFAQs...awesome XD

Since my thread was deleted..and it caused me to get suspended...we still haven't got any new info on these songs yet though =/

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Yes, that was really low of me. I apologize to you, and to anybody else I may have offended. Those songs were not, in fact, mine, and I did plagiarize them. Go ahead and flame me, hate me, and do anything else you can think of. I have no other options to apologize and hope I'm forgiven, the chances of which are very obviously slim. Considering my only other option was to just leave the site forever, I figure I at least wanted to let you know I'm sorry, and to fess up to what I've done. Sorry, and au revoir.
Honestly, it bothered me less that you posted false Brawl info and more that you passed off my work and the work of two others as your own--it's personal. I know that I worked hard to portray the musical idea that came to me, so it irks me to no end for someone to take credit for my work. (I'm sure that many other sequencers feel the same way; I often report those uploaders on VGMusic who repost others' sequences as their own.)

I have no problem if you enjoy sequencing; by all means, continue doing so and spreading the joy of music. But I would truly hate to learn that ALL of the sequences that you allegedly call your own have been plagiarized from VGMusic.

Hmm, now I'm not so sure whether I believe the Mewtwo/Roy thing. Trying to disprove the 35-character line-up one week and then having "inside info" the next? Eh. :ohwell:
My thoughts exactly. I'm highly skeptical at this point. Not such a reliable source once you look into it. :ohwell:

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Honestly, it bothered me less that you posted false Brawl info and more that you passed off my work and the work of two others as your own--it's personal. I know that I worked hard to portray the musical idea that came to me, so it irks me to no end for someone to take credit for my work. (I'm sure that many other sequencers feel the same way; I often report those uploaders on VGMusic who repost others' sequences as their own.)

I have no problem if you enjoy sequencing; by all means, continue doing so and spreading the joy of music. But I would truly hate to learn that ALL of the sequences that you allegedly call your own have been plagiarized from VGMusic.
No, all of my sequences but the ones I posted in this thread were mine. Once again, I'm sorry I stole your song, and I promise it will never occur again. Thanks for not flaming me.

On a side note, was I the only one who couldn't access smashboards last night?

Top Bottom